Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
Just realised how funny it is that she is trying to calm her patrons down when trying to do that can stire them up more.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
My queen I just seen MilesEdgeworth talking with one of those dirty DeKocks something about a device
Yep I was telling the decocks why an Olivia Kane union would be best to unite the two families and we were devising a plan to make sure it happens.

Hey Dreadlord, Juliette wants to see you. You should look your absolute best when talking to her. Wear this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Stan5851, I read in previous comments that you are a fan of Cassandra, well I met her twin sister in another game :eek:.

Sorry for my off topic comment of the day.
I'm not a fan of Cassandra, I just said she's beautiful and I believe she's not definitively lost to possible redemption (in theory). ;) As for the 3D model of Katriona you gave as an example - yeah, I know this girl - "Ataegina" is an interesting game (and one of Tess favourite games, at least it's listed in her signature among others), but it's a different 3D model and it's not the base model for Cassandra. (imo) "Katriona's" 3D model is also used in "The DeLuca Family" game.

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
Yep I was telling the decocks why an Olivia Kane union would be best to unite the two families and we were devising a plan to make sure it happens.

Hey Dreadlord, Juliette wants to see you. You should look your absolute best when talking to her. Wear this
I'm back a little sore but no worse for the wear @MilesEdgeworths attempts to have me killed have failed I also found the bomb that was left in my shuttle sneaky sneaky anyway Miss Juliette also wants to see you I may or may not have told her about your love of redheads lol May the odds be ever in your favor

• Sad
Reactions: MilesEdgeworth
Mar 8, 2024
already reported, already banned. Been an infestation of spam bots this month....
It's freaking crazy not only can those links be full of nasty viruses but I know of websites where I could post a link and as somebody clicks on it I would know more information then they would want me to know is that scary or what lol it's really helpful tracking scams and shit though

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
It's freaking crazy not only can those links be full of nasty viruses but I know of websites where I could post a link and as somebody clicks on it I would know more information then they would want me to know is that scary or what lol it's really helpful tracking scams and shit though
It's annoying more than anything. Admin really need to do something to stop it.

As for what they are, doesn't bother me personally but I been around the net since it started,. I don't even run any anti-virus software, not needed if your careful with where you go, what you click and what you dl from where.

Mar 8, 2024
It's annoying more than anything. Admin really need to do something to stop it.

As for what they are, doesn't bother me personally but I been around the net since it started,. I don't even run any anti-virus software, not needed if your careful with where you go, what you click and what you dl from where.
People really got to be careful though lol luckily my job pays enough to fund my two passions in life protecting kids from evil people and protecting the older people from scammers

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
While this may be true with some devs I wouldn't call Miss Tess lazy
Didn't call her lazy though for sure most of her game characters are stock models with hardly any tweaks to make them look better or different, it's been mentioned by many reviewers that most characters have same body proportions, it is because she used stock Daz models, on top of that I can remember Samantha as another cliche model used by her.

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
Work sucks ass now I'm of to bed

Hello everyone!
I'm looking over both the sub and dom polls and it seems that the office environment is pretty popular so far! The sub poll is almost done and the dom poll has a ways to go, but I'm looking forward to working on the winning ideas!
For this week, I have got the render count now to 301 renders. I am moving at a decent clip for the first three weeks, so I'm feeling pretty good. As long time Patrons may know, I tend to ease into a new episode and speed up a lot closer to the end, but I'm at a decent clip so far overall. I'm getting a better work life balance so far this year, and hope to continue that situation successfully!
I'm going to get into a few more complex scenes (in terms of memory/people) soon so I expect a little resistance with speed but want to make sure the quality is good for each scene, etc. 50 renders of one scene are definitely not equivalent to 50 renders of another, so pure render count isn't always reflective of time needed, etc.
I am linking in this post two documents -- 1) an updated walkthrough with some minor corrections, and 2) an updated relationship chart with Episode 8 into account (thank you to a user named Sen for this one!) I will try and link them on the main overall post for the page and also on the downloads channel for Discord soon. (think I already put the WT on Discord)
The big thing for me next month is my taxes (always a big bill every year) and getting a new computer system, so when that happens I will set up a large block of time for writing while I transfer quite a bit from one system to the new one. I will still keep this PC as a backup for rendering and other work, but speed should improve a bit long-term with the change.
Other than that, I have almost got all the VIPs and others to the island now, so it's about time for some fun writing for me!
As always, I appreciate the suggestions, support, and especially patience as I work on things! Please have a wonderful week, and don't hesitate to send me any ideas/feedback at any time. I really value any communication and do think about everything sent my way quite seriously.
Love,
Mistress Tess

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes