Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Did you know that our "Dark Queen Olivia" sometimes escapes from her own universe (this thread) and appears in other threads? She is very dangerous and I have warned everyone :oops:.
Yes! I couldn´t believe it at first but yes! I saw her too in other universe!!!
I hope her presence in a specific universe can fix a depression problem... I mean,who couldn't get excited just by seeing her?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
If you want your Dark Queen's reign to be long and prosperous, you must get her to a doctor as soon as possible. Look at the fingertips of her hand, they are bent as if broken and very red :Kappa:.
That be the sith influence probably...and we already think she a vampire, not a good combo lol.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PickerLewd

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
A philosopher will tell you that in the beginning there must have been a first Sith who had no master and had to lay the groundwork and learn on his own :LOL:. Like absolutely all knowledge, it is now almost all encapsulated in a four or five year degree and bureaucratised, but the first mad geniuses had no one to teach them.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
A philosopher will tell you that in the beginning there must have been a first Sith who had no master and had to lay the groundwork and learn on his own :LOL:. Like absolutely all knowledge, it is now almost all encapsulated in a four or five year degree and bureaucratised, but the first mad geniuses had no one to teach them.
Well you know....they be more like guidelines rather than rules...

Reactions: Dark Quean Olivia
Mar 8, 2024
If you want your Dark Queen's reign to be long and prosperous, you must get her to a doctor as soon as possible. Look at the fingertips of her hand, they are bent as if broken and very red :Kappa:.
There is nothing wrong with her hand lol that is the blood and intrails of her enemies that is caked on there........ Nothing more we should never speak in this again

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes