Mar 8, 2024
Miss Olivia Ladies and gentlemen of the jury
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this is Chewbacca. Chewbacca is a Wookiee from the planet Kashyyyk. But Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor. Now think about it; that does not make sense!

Why would a Wookiee, an 8-foot-tall Wookiee, want to live on Endor, with a bunch of 2-foot-tall Ewoks? That does not make sense! But more important, you have to ask yourself: What does this have to do with this case? Nothing. Ladies and gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this case! It does not make sense! Look at me. I'm not a lawyer like Mr Edgeworth, and I'm talkin' about Chewbacca! Does that make sense? Ladies and gentlemen, I am not making any sense! None of this makes sense! And so you have to remember, when you're in that jury room deliberatin' and conjugatin' the Emancipation Proclamation, does it make sense? No! Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, it does not make sense! If Chewbacca lives on Endor, you must acquit! The defense rests.

Last edited:

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Miss Olivia Ladies and gentlemen of the jury
this is Chewbacca. Chewbacca is a Wookiee from the planet Kashyyyk. But Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor. Now think about it; that does not make sense!

Why would a Wookiee, an 8-foot-tall Wookiee, want to live on Endor, with a bunch of 2-foot-tall Ewoks? That does not make sense! But more important, you have to ask yourself: What does this have to do with this case? Nothing. Ladies and gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this case! It does not make sense! Look at me. I'm not a lawyer like Mr Edgeworth, and I'm talkin' about Chewbacca! Does that make sense? Ladies and gentlemen, I am not making any sense! None of this makes sense! And so you have to remember, when you're in that jury room deliberatin' and conjugatin' the Emancipation Proclamation, does it make sense? No! Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, it does not make sense! If Chewbacca lives on Endor, you must acquit! The defense rests.

OBJECTION

Mistress Olivia, Dreadlord is clearly not wearing his cock cage which is why he's blathering about this Chewbacca nonsense. I would like to call my first witness to the stand: Cassandra
assa.jpg

Yes, mistress, he refuses to wear a cock cage. He said, "If that bitch wants someone to wear a cock cage, she can put it on herself."

Mar 7, 2024
What's the point of having kind and subb-y Olivia if she ends up being mean and sadistic by the end anyway?
What on earth do you mean worm? I'm a sweetheart, you can ask anyone here.

He said, "If that bitch wants someone to wear a cock cage, she can put it on herself."
It can be arranged. I'll deal with it.

Mar 8, 2024

OBJECTION

Mistress Olivia, Dreadlord is clearly not wearing his cock cage which is why he's blathering about this Chewbacca nonsense. I would like to call my first witness to the stand: Cassandra
View attachment 3493477

Yes, mistress, he refuses to wear a cock cage. He said, "If that bitch wants someone to wear a cock cage, she can put it on herself."
OBJECTION

It's Mr Sinister to you and I refer to my previous statement if Chewbacca lives on Endor I am innocent

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: MilesEdgeworth
Mar 11, 2023
I guess April 1st came a little early to the thread, or maybe it's the spring finally kicking in and people collectively loose their minds. I guess I'll add to the madness.
Here's a screenshot from this trash new Star Wars TV show "Acolyte".
We can see a Wookie in Jedi robes, which means Chewbacca has been roaming around naked this whole time! Even fucking Ewoks had a decency to wear some clothes, but not this walking carpet! No, sir! Dark Quean Olivia, please put him in a cage where he belongs. And shave him so he looks like this.

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
We can see a Wookie in Jedi robes, which means Chewbacca has been roaming around naked this whole time! Even fucking Ewoks had a decency to wear some clothes, but not this walking carpet! No, sir! Dark Quean Olivia, please put him in a cage where he belongs. And shave him so he looks like this.
Damn, and I thought Olivia was scary!

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Mistress TessToday at 1:01 PM
Happy Easter to everyone! I am exhausted a bunch of family stuff -- I may be a little late with Patreon post because I desperately need to sleep and then have a very full day with lots of distractions (kids/family/friends) but I will try and do a good post later versus some generic tiny post now.

I have a lot I want to write about the polls, paths, and a few other things. It might be more later afternoon my time which might be bleeding into midnight Monday or so for some time zones, etc. For those that celebrate the holiday, enjoy, but everyone please have a great weekend!

One or more images here might not be the present...talk soon!

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes