Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
It does seems like Miss Tess is showing of the Variations already in choices.. Specifically with Sub Kane…

If you Accept Olivia/Elena’s Faction:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sam wearing different boots/Elena’s more gentler

Not Siding with Olivia/Elena’s Faction:
Elenas a lot Harsher and Sam’s wearing different boots

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
It does seems like Miss Tess is showing of the Variations already in choices.. Specifically with Sub Kane…

If you Accept Olivia/Elena’s Faction:
Sam wearing different boots/Elena’s more gentler

Not Siding with Olivia/Elena’s Faction:
Elenas a lot Harsher and Sam’s wearing different boots
Why would Sam be on Olivia's faction???

Reactions: Don Sucio

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Mistress TessToday at 1:01 PM
Happy Easter to everyone! I am exhausted a bunch of family stuff -- I may be a little late with Patreon post because I desperately need to sleep and then have a very full day with lots of distractions (kids/family/friends) but I will try and do a good post later versus some generic tiny post now.

I have a lot I want to write about the polls, paths, and a few other things. It might be more later afternoon my time which might be bleeding into midnight Monday or so for some time zones, etc. For those that celebrate the holiday, enjoy, but everyone please have a great weekend!

One or more images here might not be the present...talk soon!

When I opened the pictures under the spoiler, my hand didn't go up to give this post a like. Fuck those sadistic bitches, they will suffer. :devilish:

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
nice jokes. Dont get why patreon would take over a pirating site.
And if one needed any proof

"I've spent countless hours browsing the enticing forum the F95zone team have managed to curate. It's so easy to get lost in the endless debates, and we can't wait to welcome the same colorful ntr discussions at Patreon!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Maviarab

Ohvidente

Feb 20, 2024
Karlsson's Gambit [v0.8.1 Part I] [Grym Gudinna Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Season 1:

Karlsson's Gambit [v0.7b Final] [Grym Gudinna Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
-MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:
-MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Are Part A and B different games?

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Not sure submissive means what you think it means in the context of the story.
No no I was pretty early on, so didn't get to fully understand the context as you said. However I would appreciate it if she would restrain fully from all the femdom and humiliation/torture, or at least show inner repulsivness towards it if I have 0 evil.

Mar 28, 2022
Samantha looks so happy here. I wish I had a job I'd love so much.
You know what, if there's a 3-man rocket that will take us to the stars, my Kane will pick Sam and Angelica. Everybody else - tough luck, should've tried better and been straight with us.
what do i need to do to get up to these scenes i love elena so much

Mar 7, 2024
No no I was pretty early on, so didn't get to fully understand the context as you said. However I would appreciate it if she would restrain fully from all the femdom and humiliation/torture, or at least show inner repulsivness towards it if I have 0 evil.
Are you being a good little submissive pet or are you more dominant? If you are more dominant (pity) then you won't see me being evil.

Be a good little pathetic sub :devilish:
e6mafg7.jpg

Mar 11, 2023
how do i get all the sexy torturers to get them evil torward me any walkthrough
There are links for a walkthrough and the wonderful Sancho-mod on the 1st page. To get the worst-case scenario for the male protagonist (Kane) you need to screw up as much as you can and for the female protagonist (Olivia) to hate Kane's guts.
These are not in the game, I believe it's either a preview for the next part or special renders for the Patreon supporters.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dark Quean Olivia
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes