Mar 28, 2022
You got it all wrong because I wrote it all out of order. Firstly, Jules is the most beautiful of them all and secondly, I was simply saying that after so many supermodels I wouldn't mind a character with an ugly face but well written :HideThePain: .

The thing behind the throne looks like a giant cockroach :eek:.
i just hope we get characters with more screen time all the sexy ones patricia elena etc

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
You made me laugh with that comment, I thought you were living up to your name here but then I started reading below that NO to pegging, NO to kicking in the balls, etc :HideThePain:.
I think hardly anyone can say they are 100% into all the content shown.
In the game i´m down for all kinks but in real life... That´s another story...
I´m pretty sure if i try pegging in real life i´m not going to like it,same for kicking in the balls and that stuff.

I consider myself an open mind man, throw me whatever you want and i can tolerate it and in this games i like to explore all the possibles routes, but yeah, really difficult to like all kinks in this type of games :LOL:

Now that i remember the only one i don´t want to see is the fart fetish in the sub path, not my thing.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
In the game i´m down for all kinks but in real life... That´s another story...
I´m pretty sure if i try pegging in real life i´m not going to like it,same for kicking in the balls and that stuff.

I consider myself an open mind man, throw me whatever you want and i can tolerate it and in this games i like to explore all the possibles routes, but yeah, really difficult to like all kinks in this type of games :LOL:

Now that i remember the only one i don´t want to see is the fart fetish in the sub path, not my thing.
Be grateful it's not a scratch and sniff novel :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Don Sucio

leo5298

May 23, 2022
I would doubt it. That's not a fetish...
It is though. It's an extension of cbt/ballbusting, pussy envy. It's the ultimate emasculation, an act of absolute cruelty/indifference that can never be returned, and certainly falls into the category of female supremacy/male deconstruction. It's also an extension of the fantasy of women being in a position of power over a man's entire sexuality, and being able to dictate when/if he has one at at all(similar to caging, except that it is permanent instead of temporary). There's plenty of fetish sites out there that focus on the fantasy of women castrating men(at least in a fictional sense). It might not be something that you, or even the dev, is into but it's still most definitely a femdom fetish.

Also, whether or not it's a fetish is a bit of a moot point. Killing dudes by shooting them with an arrow isn't a fetish and arguably more violent/graphic. It's not even remotely sexual or relating to gender power dynamics, and that still made it into the game. Considering where the story is going, it would actually make more sense to include it than not to.

Last edited:
Reactions: Don Sucio
Mar 28, 2022
It is though. It's an extension of cbt/ballbusting and pussy envy. It's the ultimate emasculation, an act of absolute cruelty/indifference that can never be returned, and certainly falls into the category of female supremacy/male deconstruction. There's plenty of fetish sites out there that focus on the fantasy of women castrating men(at least in a fictional sense). It might not be something that you, or even the dev, is into but it's still most definitely a femdom fetish.

Also, whether or not it's a fetish is a bit of a moot point. Killing dudes by shooting them with an arrow isn't a fetish and arguably more violent/graphic. It's not even remotely sexual or relating to gender power dynamics, and that still made it into the game. Considering where the story is going, it would actually make more sense to include it than not to.
yeh if they kill ppl in this game than a proper way is tying than up in a corner continuing to kick them in the balls til they are infertile or use a knife most ppl say thats a turn off ppl say human furniture is a turn on eating shit at the start as well but thats not

leo5298

May 23, 2022
yeh if they kill ppl in this game than a proper way is tying than up in a corner continuing to kick them in the balls til they are infertile or use a knife most ppl say thats a turn off ppl say human furniture is a turn on eating shit at the start as well but thats not
Knifes and needles usually mean blood/gore, which can gross a lot of people out. Bands, crushing or blunt trauma tend to be more popular in the fetish for that reason. I've also made the observation on this forum that a lot of femdom content found here revolve around men being made into furniture and scat, which are far less "sexual" than any kind of castration fetish. If not simply because that is a woman, or multiple women, ending a man's ability to have sex, or be of any sexual/reproductive value to other women, by physically interacting with that man's sexual organs. It is quite literally sexual violence, that cannot be returned against a woman. At the very least, that requires both intimate access to a man and a great deal of power over him to accomplish.

Last edited:
Mar 28, 2022
im into killer high heels castrating guys if there isnt in karlssons im looking for another game or any other way it doesnt mean knives it could def mean laugh and arouse by the female kicking the balls and yelling by the male whilst his balls are dying using her sharp metal killer high heels

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Is there any mention that Zach is son of Phoebe? Maviarab
He's Phoebe's stepson. She's the reason Zach's in the gambit in the first place
Don't recall that is ever actually 100% confirmed. The connection is from Celeste and Claudia's conversation as they obviously know him. All sign's do point to him being Harry's son though (or possibly even Fred's).

However, they were all at the academy together also don't forget, so nice little ambiguity there from Tess, unless, for whatever reason, I missed something but I don't think I did.

That's why in my character sheet I have him in grey with his possible connections (anything ambigious I keep in grey unless 100% confirmed within the story or by Tess herself, the exception to this rule is Olivia, stolen, given away, adopted etc etc). The pdf character sheet also does not confirm any concrete relationship either.

Last edited:

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Don't recall that is ever actually 100% confirmed. The connection is from Celeste and Claudia's conversation as they obviously know him. All sign's do point to him being Harry's son though (or possibly even Fred's).

However, they were all at the academy together also don't forget, so nice little ambiguity there from Tess, unless, for whatever reason, I missed something but I don't think I did.

That's why in my character sheet I have him in grey with his possible connections (anything ambigious I keep in grey unless 100% confirmed within the story or by Tess herself, the exception to this rule is Olivia, stolen, given away, adopted etc etc). The pdf character sheet also does not confirm any concrete relationship either.
He's not verified enough to be put on the relationship sheet but the anguished wail from the old man when Zach's name is bought up implies a close relationship

Reactions: Maviarab

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
im into killer high heels castrating guys if there isnt in karlssons im looking for another game or any other way it doesnt mean knives it could def mean laugh and arouse by the female kicking the balls and yelling by the male whilst his balls are dying using her sharp metal killer high heels.
there should be a game similar to this but like huniepop.
I assure you, you won't find that kind of extreme content here. Try your luck with a "MironHFG" game or some of the Japanese games available here, use the search engine.

leo5298

May 23, 2022
doesnt castration kind of defeat the purpose of the gambit?
Including castration doesn't necessarily have to be against the MC. Any female character could castrate a random K1 or K2, whether through the sister POV or the MC's. This could be used to show how sadistic the sister has grown, used as an indirect threat to the MC or could just be about being dominated/romancing a character that is ruthless.

The threat of castration is often used by women(maybe not in this game specifically but in popular media) in order to create fear/hesitation/insecurity in men, so it would also make sense that some female characters in this universe would actually be able, willing or even obligated to follow through on that threat(if not simply to put weight on the threat itself).

I don't recall every aspect of the plot but there's also clearly other rivals involved in this world that would want to see the MC fail or, knowing that his bloodline could cause problems for them or allow him to usurp their positions, might try to remove the threat by ending him or his ability to continue that bloodline.

Even if you don't like the fetish, it wouldn't really be that hard to imagine how this could or would work into the story.

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2023
I think castration is a very niche theme and very few players would be actually interested in something like this. And I don't think that Tess herself indicated that she had any interest in it either, so don't expect to see it here. As PickerLewd wrote, there are other games for enjoyers of that particular fetish.

leo5298

May 23, 2022
Yeah, that's fine if the dev is not interested in that particular fetish. I was just addressing some of the other points around the subject. There are a few other games out there but none that are actually any good or localized. Most of the better content I've found for cbt, ballbusting or FtM sexual violence tends to be in fictional short stories. I'd love to write my own game but I just don't have the resources for it.

4.40 star(s) 146 Votes