jarisius

Mar 11, 2021
I don´t know why but i still feeling that Olivia render is the hottest here... And is strange because there are so many games out there with a lot of girls better rendered or even more... exotic.

But at the end of the day is Olivia who excites me the most :unsure:
perhaps you have other fetishes that you are not willing to admit to yet

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
perhaps you have other fetishes that you are not willing to admit to yet
I can tell you i have all the fetishes of the game :LOL:
But i just enjoy some of them when the correct time comes, i need to be in the mood for some of them. But i didn´t try the majority of them in real life so... Who knows, maybe i don´t like some of them in the end.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Maviarab
Mar 11, 2023
But i just enjoy some of them when the correct time comes, i need to be in the mood for some of them. But i didn´t try the majority of them in real life so... Who knows, maybe i don´t like some of them in the end.
What, you mean to say that you didn't feed an innocent girl to a tentacle anus in real life? Pff, lightweight.:LOL:

For real though, being a recipient of a golden shower seems very unhygienic, I would skip that one. And a kick in the balls looks quite painful, so screw that. A verbal abuse by the girls is just them being mean, I don't get it. Come to think of it, I'd skip all the femdom fetishes altogether, with an exception of maybe outfits and heels, those make the girls taller and sexier.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Mistress TessToday at 6:59 AM
Minor update might be a bit slower render count for game this week as doing work on polls, the sub poll is HARD each render is very very long and intensive, but want to do my best

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
What, you mean to say that you didn't feed an innocent girl to a tentacle anus in real life? Pff, lightweight.:LOL:

For real though, being a recipient of a golden shower seems very unhygienic, I would skip that one. And a kick in the balls looks quite painful, so screw that. A verbal abuse by the girls is just them being mean, I don't get it. Come to think of it, I'd skip all the femdom fetishes altogether, with an exception of maybe outfits and heels, those make the girls taller and sexier.
light-weight.gif

Yeah, golden shower seems unhygienic, and i´m not sure if you can get some disease from that :unsure: But i´m not sure i would be out for that either.

About other femdom stuff well, i would not care being tied up and just let them do whatever they want (nothing extreme, just let hem control the situaion) or even get cuckolded. Other things like pegging or eat my own/or other man cum... Hell no.

The same with maledom stuff, no problem if i choke some girl, orgasm denial or those things but i´m not going to torture anyone, i mean, i don´t want to put in a pussy an electrified dildo :oops:. And golden shower well, why not, if i´m not the one getting it :rolleyes:

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
I don’t know what he sacrificed exactly since I only reached that point
I’m gonna guess healthy relationships with his daughters

maybe it will make more sense to me later in the game
I don't mean this in a bad way, but I would advise anyone, for any VN, to play the existing content...then start asking questions/discussing...as so much stuff people ask is answered and/or explained already. So without giving away numerous spoilers to things...

Mar 28, 2022
will castration be in the future

• Wow
Reactions: Don Sucio
Mar 28, 2022
Pregnancy is not in it no...may be key for some endings though.

Numerous romances in the game, dom/sub and secondary.
who can you romance can you have them as a gf during the game or only one scene cause one iof my fav doms were patricia and i didnt see her til along time

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
who can you romance can you have them as a gf during the game or only one scene cause one iof my fav doms were patricia and i didnt see her til along time
I'm not listing every Li and possible combination. Play it or don't.

Pat is not a LI though nor is she involved in any secondary throuples. She does have a scene with Alessa though on a particular path.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Don Sucio
The same thing happens to me, but with Juliette's character. Olivia is a beauty, but I've seen so many over the course of several games in F95 that I'm now longing for an ugly LI, new fetish acquired - are you devs happy :ROFLMAO:?
I, on the other hand, can't get enough of Jules' snake-like eyes :love:.

I can tell you i have all the fetishes of the game
You made me laugh with that comment, I thought you were living up to your name here but then I started reading below that NO to pegging, NO to kicking in the balls, etc :HideThePain:.
I think hardly anyone can say they are 100% into all the content shown.

will castration be in the future
This game has no cat and dog content, and besides, this kind of thing is likely to be banned and censored on Patreon :eek:.

• Haha
Reactions: Don Sucio
Mar 11, 2023
The same thing happens to me, but with Juliette's character. Olivia is a beauty, but I've seen so many over the course of several games in F95 that I'm now longing for an ugly LI, new fetish acquired - are you devs happy :ROFLMAO:?
Excuse me, did you just call Jules "ugly"? If I were her, you'd be the first to experience the whole "castration fetish". You're going to a very dark deep dungeon, unless you apologise to your true queen right this instant!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Look at this beauty, she's perfect. :love: I could eat this peach for hours. I meant her, not the spit. That's just gross. Just to clarify.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Excuse me, did you just call Jules "ugly"? If I were her, you'd be the first to experience the whole "castration fetish". You're going to a very dark deep dungeon, unless you apologise to your true queen right this instant!
Look at this beauty, she's perfect. :love: I could eat this peach for hours. I meant her, not the spit. That's just gross. Just to clarify.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Excuse me, did you just call Jules "ugly"?
You got it all wrong because I wrote it all out of order. Firstly, Jules is the most beautiful of them all and secondly, I was simply saying that after so many supermodels I wouldn't mind a character with an ugly face but well written :HideThePain: .

The thing behind the throne looks like a giant cockroach :eek:.

4.40 star(s) 146 Votes