Mar 11, 2023
Sorry but got to agree with jarisius on this one unlike someone i know. At least with Juliette she willing to suck me i mean Kane off
Exactly. She even did that on her knees, what a sight! Dark Quean Olivia where's my blowjob, hmm? All that cockteasing, and for what? You're probably not even that good, certainly an amateur compared to other Karlssons.

Mar 7, 2024
Sorry but got to agree with jarisius on this one unlike someone i know. At least with Juliette she willing to suck me i mean Kane off
Exactly. She even did that on her knees, what a sight! Dark Quean Olivia where's my blowjob, hmm? All that cockteasing, and for what? You're probably not even that good, certainly an amateur compared to other Karlssons.
Patience is a virtue gentleman, I'm not the kind of girl to just be getting on her knees will-nilly, at least take me out to dinner first.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
5lo.gif

Patience is a virtue gentleman, I'm not the kind of girl to just be getting on her knees will-nilly, at least take me out to dinner first.
Take you out to dinner or take you out to a slaughter of slaves??? :unsure::confused:

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Do you think that in a path with Dom Evil Olivia and Dom Good/Evil Kane would be possible that Olivia gives a blowjob to Kane and when he cums she kisses him with the cum in her lips? Like a try to make clear who is in charge, of course with the posibility of decline her action as Kane. (in sub path this could happen without any attempt of decline from Kane :LOL:)

When i think about Olivia-Kane lewd scenes there are so many kinks that can be used :unsure:

Mar 7, 2024
Do you think that in a path with Dom Evil Olivia and Dom Good/Evil Kane would be possible that Olivia gives a blowjob to Kane and when he cums she kisses him with the cum in her lips? Like a try to make clear who is in charge, of course with the posibility of decline her action as Kane. (in sub path this could happen without any attempt of decline from Kane :LOL:)

When i think about Olivia-Kane lewd scenes there are so many kinks that can be used :unsure:
I'm in charge Mr. Sucio....don't ever forget it :devilish: :sneaky:

• Hey there
Reactions: Don Sucio
4.40 star(s) 146 Votes