Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Dammit, Stan, we (Veronica is evil group) don't care about evidence or what the author says, we have our belief and it will not change! Do religious fanatics stop believing when they are presented with evidence that their beliefs are false? Of course not, they keep on believing. So let us have this, just this one (Veronica is dr. Mengele reincarnated). Burn-the-witch! Burn-the-witch! Burn-the-witch!
Jeesh...Olivia, Veronica, you're gonna need a lot more pitchforks and chairs!

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Dammit, Stan, we (Veronica is evil group) don't care about evidence or what the author says, we have our belief and it will not change! Do religious fanatics stop believing when they are presented with evidence that their beliefs are false? Of course not, they keep on believing. So let us have this, just this one (Veronica is dr. Mengele reincarnated). Burn-the-witch! Burn-the-witch! Burn-the-witch!
Well said, and remember that Tess is by no means neutral in this process. We clearly see her as a friend and VIP member of this group of witches :Kappa:.

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
I would think if you would label anyone as Mengele it would have to be Dr. Chastain and it seems Dr Chastain is just getting started...:eek::eek::eek:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sharpshooter890
Mar 11, 2023
I would think if you would label anyone as Mengele it would have to be Dr. Chastain and it seems Dr Chastain is just getting started...:eek::eek::eek:
Yeah, but Veronica is in charge of all the R&D, so I hold her accountable for all the evil shit her lackeys are doing. Which just proves that gingers have no souls. So...
1713264622995.gif

Alright, I really hope for more interactions with my WPod in the next update, maybe steer them away from some sadistic guests or tell them to "service" a particular VIP that I feel is important for me in the future. Maybe Kelly will try to refuse your command, so you have to punish her, and Taylor because she's in charge of the pod. Nothing brutal, I'm not at Dark Quean Olivia level after all (yet).

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Best watch your TONE boy! Or I’ll have Miss Veronica make you infertile! IMG_2941.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Wow
Reactions: Sharpshooter890

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Dude, same here! I've just finished it and liked it a lot. First, The Last of Us was good, now this.. Are we finally getting into the age of good videogame adaptations? Although there's an awful Halo show (from what I've heard).
Cool!!! I hope so.
And yeah... Halo show is bad... at least in my opinion :confused:
A shame, because Halo lore is amazing but it is what it is.

Mar 11, 2023
Best watch your TONE boy! Or I’ll have Miss Veronica make you infertile! View attachment 3549405
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You say it like it's a bad thing.;) Maybe i enjoy the sight of a good creampie with zero consequences, hmm? Besides, Juliette will absolutely kill your 'queen' before that happens, you just watch me, that's a promise!

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
You say it like it's a bad thing.;) Maybe i enjoy the sight of a good creampie with zero consequences, hmm? Besides, Juliette will absolutely kill your 'queen' before that happens, you just watch me, that's a promise!
Veronica does give out blessings!!! So Everytime you Creampie without the worry of consequences, just remember it, that relief is bestowed upon you by the Red headed goddess herself, Veronica! And for Juliette… we’ll see heh

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I just hope not in terms of bugs, because I hate the disaster that was Fallout 76 with all of my heart :mad:.
Oh no, believe me, is a really good show...
And for me the problem was try to convert Fallout in a multiplayer game... Solo games are good because they are Solo games, but yeah, bugs are a problem too.

Reactions: PickerLewd
4.40 star(s) 146 Votes