Mar 11, 2023
Veronica does give out blessings!!! So Everytime you Creampie without the worry of consequences, just remember it, that relief is bestowed upon you by the Red headed goddess herself, Veronica! And for Juliette… we’ll see heh
Her schemes and machinations will be the end of her. Everybody is tired of being spoon-fed the info about the Gambit, so she'd better hire a good food-taster, or she's gonna croak it in the near future.
As for her looks - I don't get it, and I'm (as most men I guess) a sucker for redheads with green eyes. Same for Deliliah - maybe it's the garish makeup that is to blame, idk. Angelica is much prettier, smarter and nicer, true waifu material.
I'd also bang Nadia, she's a hottie.

Reactions: Dark Quean Olivia

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Her schemes and machinations will be the end of her. Everybody is tired of being spoon-fed the info about the Gambit, so she'd better hire a good food-taster, or she's gonna croak it in the near future.
As for her looks - I don't get it, and I'm (as most men I guess) a sucker for redheads with green eyes. Same for Deliliah - maybe it's the garish makeup that is to blame, idk. Angelica is much prettier, smarter and nicer, true waifu material.
There is something about redheads I agree but Veronica never done anything for me at all for soke reason looks wise.

I think we all agree on Angelica hehe

kinkyshin

Jun 8, 2020
What about Angelica makes you think she's nicer than Veronica? I think we can safely assume for now that Angelica is not nice at all. And so far Veronica has been shown to be the nicest of the sisters (except for Astrid) though after Dominique's true nature has been revealed, I won't be overly surprised a second time if something similar is revealed with Veronica.

There is something about redheads I agree but Veronica never done anything for me at all for soke reason looks wise.

I think we all agree on Angelica hehe
It's the freckles.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I mean… depending on ur choices, her schemes and Machinations will work… she’s a lot smarter than most… and obviously it’s just personal preference for visual looks but I do like her design! Personality wise, I do like Veronica’s, but I also like Delilah’s personality and visuals as well… to keep the equilibrium! Veronica in those boots?… SHEESH:love: (side note: I do like the childhood connection between Kane and Veronica! Funny enough that sub Kane hasn’t recognized her yet on that end, but Miss Tess said that’ll eventually happen..)

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
What about Angelica makes you think she's nicer than Veronica? I think we can safely assume for now that Angelica is not nice at all. And so far Veronica has been shown to be the nicest of the sisters (except for Astrid) though after Dominique's true nature has been revealed, I won't be overly surprised a second time if something similar is revealed with Veronica.
Angelica's a survivor, Veronica's just a frigid bitch who at best isnt as mean as her sisters

Mar 11, 2023
I think I've said it before, but I believe Veronica has autism of some kind, and that's why she doesn't speak like a normal human being. Cruel, sadistic highly functional autist - what a terrifying combo..

• Wow
Reactions: Maviarab
Mar 11, 2023
Hmm...I think he should tell us how he really feels :devilish: :sneaky: :ROFLMAO:
Even though nobody asked, here are my thoughts: she's a bitch of the highest caliber, much worse than any of her sisters. It was her who designed and implemented control chips, thus dooming millions of people (born and yet to be born) into slavery. The type of ancap slavery that we have rarely seen in our world (even in some of the most brutal slave-owning nations there were at least some laws that regulated it).
The world could be better or worse without it, we won't know. What we DO know is this - she's GUILTY. As a bonus, she conducts and allows her direct subordinates to conduct unethical experiments on human beings, which often result in death or severe health issues (paralysis, speech/hear loss, body alteration, probably amputations, etc).
If all it takes for you guys to simp for such a monster are some freckles, I cannot help but question your morals. Flesh is weak, resist the temptations of that witch! Rebel against the current order with your comrades Kwame and Kane leading you into the glorious paradise. The opression of the bourgeoisie will end and the coming of the proletarian revolution is inevitable. Workers, peasants, brothers, comrades unite! Follow Kwame into the land of plenty, where "from each according to his ability, to each according to his needs" is a normal way to live a life! Our children will live under communism, comrade Lenin said so himself!

Resist! Rebel! Glory to the Soviets!

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Even though nobody asked, here are my thoughts: she's a bitch of the highest caliber, much worse than any of her sisters. It was her who designed and implemented control chips, thus dooming millions of people (born and yet to be born) into slavery. The type of ancap slavery that we have rarely seen in our world (even in some of the most brutal slave-owning nations there were at least some laws that regulated it).
The world could be better or worse without it, we won't know. What we DO know is this - she's GUILTY. As a bonus, she conducts and allows her direct subordinates to conduct unethical experiments on human beings, which often result in death or severe health issues (paralysis, speech/hear loss, body alteration, probably amputations, etc).
If all it takes for you guys to simp for such a monster are some freckles, I cannot help but question your morals. Flesh is weak, resist the temptations of that witch! Rebel against the current order with your comrades Kwame and Kane leading you into the glorious paradise. The opression of the bourgeoisie will end and the coming of the proletarian revolution is inevitable. Workers, peasants, brothers, comrades unite! Follow Kwame into the land of plenty, where "from each according to his ability, to each according to his needs" is a normal way to live a life! Our children will live under communism, comrade Lenin said so himself!

Wow… sounds like Juliette’s propagandist! Anyways… IMG_2941.png look at that all powerful goddess… :love: :coffee:

Mar 11, 2023

Shut up you goddamn commie! Ayn Rand was right about you parasites! We aren't to blame that we are successful enterpreneurs while you wallow in your self-pity and live a useless miserable life. Pull yourself together and go WIN something for once in your life instead of whining about it here!

Better dead than Red! Vote for Juliette Karlsson 2024! Make Africa Great Again!

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Shut up you goddamn commie! Ayn Rand was right about you parasites! We aren't to blame that we are successful enterpreneurs while you wallow in your self-pity and live a useless miserable life. Pull yourself together and go WIN something for once in your life instead of whining about it here!

Better dead than Red! Vote for Juliette Karlsson 2024! Make Africa Great Again!
Sorry, I think Nadia is hacking your systems and she made a mistake! I think you meant, “Better Red than Dead” because I can’t live without those redheads in my head… They Got the Brains, They got the Power, they make my knees go under… Juliette is the imposter that has no plan for survival, just outright crazy in a extrovert form…
Vote for the Red Headed Dragonesses, Delilah and Veronica 2024!

Reactions: dal7moc
Mar 11, 2023
Sorry, I think Nadia is hacking your systems and she made a mistake! I think you meant, “Better Red than Dead” because I can’t live without those redheads in my head… They Got the Brains, They got the Power, they make my knees go under… Juliette is the imposter that has no plan for survival, just outright crazy in a extrovert form…
Vote for the Red Headed Dragonesses, Delilah and Veronica 2024!
1713456189050.jpeg

4.40 star(s) 146 Votes