PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
scat and feet's dust are the two kinks I really don't get, I mean why would someone be into that? :sick:
The same could be said for anything extreme like urine fetishes and pain (like whipping to bleeding on the back), the human mind is too complex to attempt to understand :LOL:.
For example, I have a very rare fetish (ponygirl) that I enjoy in stories and tales, because I like medieval things and the elegance that they inspire, as it is unfortunately too complex to see in a game, so everyone has to have their own, I guess :unsure::coffee:.

TalkingCat15

Jan 16, 2021
The same could be said for anything extreme like urine fetishes and pain (like whipping to bleeding on the back), the human mind is too complex to attempt to understand :LOL:.
For example, I have a very rare fetish (ponygirl) that I enjoy in stories and tales, because I like medieval things and the elegance that they inspire, as it is unfortunately too complex to see in a game, so everyone has to have their own, I guess :unsure::coffee:.
I'm okay with urine tho, but I agree on pain. I mean, I like it but not so extreme to bleed. Definitely there are a lot of weird things, but those 2 (scat and the feets one) I just don't get them :(

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Some people are obviously just fucking blind or don't give a fuck.

More for the list I suppose for anyone who brings this up again.

• Angry
Reactions: Piratefishes

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I'm okay with urine tho, but I agree on pain. I mean, I like it but not so extreme to bleed. Definitely there are a lot of weird things, but those 2 (scat and the feets one) I just don't get them :(
In my case, I've never been disgusted by the foot fetish and I like to play with them a bit (just as there are people who can't even see them), and urine does disgust me a bit, maybe if I'm very dehydrated and about to die of thirst... :HideThePain:.

Reactions: Don Sucio

TalkingCat15

Jan 16, 2021
In my case, I've never been disgusted by the foot fetish and I like to play with them a bit (just as there are people who can't even see them), and urine does disgust me a bit, maybe if I'm very dehydrated and about to die of thirst... :HideThePain:.
I did not mean feet fetishes but feet's dust fetish.

leo5298

May 23, 2022
Seems like the amount of ballbusting/cbt has increased dramatically in the last few updates, and I couldn't be more thankful. I would love to see more of it, maybe even get into some of the more ruthless or brutal stuff(doesn't have to get bloody or gross but castration themes could definitely be explored, either against the player or some random K1's).

Last edited:

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
Hey All went to fire up 8.1 Final A and I hit start and when it find to find my save it said "none" then I got this screen.
1713140013045.png

I can only see this happening for a couple reasons
1) I possibly did the save migration wrong. Copied the most recent 8 saves from Chapter 7 folder over to a save folder under the Chapter 8 game.

2) If there are compressed/uncompressed versions of the game I am unaware of. I downloaded from the link in this thread.

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
Was doing a little research. Is this the process I need to use to get my 0.7b saves into v081.

1) Option 1:

A -- Players already with 0.7FinalA will be able to insert the files called (I will link them in pinned post) KGS1_export.rpy and script07kg.rpy in the game folder. (you should see some font files and an images.rpa file in correct spot, it's under the game folder )

B -- After doing this, players should load their Episode 7 saves a bit BEFORE the mask scenes but near the end. Play through normally until you reach the new "mask" screen.

C -- At the mask, you will be prompted to save one of eight slots (it will start at Slot 1 automatically) as an import save for Episode 8. Save here, and you can name the save as well.

D - Probably not needed, but maybe wise to just play through the outro/end of Episode 7 to make sure everything will work ok for Episode 8.

E -- You can repeat this process seven more times from saves in 7 leading to mask for EIGHT total import saves that will be available in Episode 8 when you click "Start" in the new episode.

F -- When satisfied with your import saves, you can rest and wait for the next episode!

Also how far back do I need to go originally my final save for 7b was on the mask screen when it tells you to save. I was planning on loading that up in 7b and just going back some screens.

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
figured it out...it was on me. I was used to saving at the mask screen not realizing there was a screen or 2 after that where it specifically popped asking to name the save.

Reactions: Maviarab and L7Bear

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Case in point, Veronicas so evil that she's making her servants deaf
Was it confirmed? I remember the arguments between those who believed that she had indeed deafened her servant and those who believed it was a lie and that the servant was her spy :unsure::coffee:.
Veronica did not deafined her servants of hearing.

Read this post first #8,038 and then Tess's reply (so it's clearer which "option 3" we're talking about). I have highlighted the paragraph regarding this topic in green.
I'll leave a few last points but I'm probably not back for a long while to finish this update and other stuff.

I think the next update it will be clear with at least one person who does/does not know about Cole and how that might impact discussion about the Board membership. But might it be fair to say that if at least one Board member does not know Cole is alive, how could he "vote" as a Board member?

Alessandra is kind of a schemer by nature so I wouldn't assume any face value logic with her with everything she does other than that she might have no issues moving around to suit to her needs. (or biding her time to see who is winning)

Also keep in mind people can shift priorities if their knowledge/goals change over time. I know this is a bit nebulous, but just wanted to throw that out there.

Regarding a few other things:

My Patrons have always known how busy I am with other ventures. I've been very clear about that from the very start and have paused Patreon billing three times in the past based on my perception of right/wrong for value. I've never ever deceived anyone about the fact that Karlsson's Gambit for me is a side income stream that doesn't/never will take precedence over my main business and love which I do full-time before I get to KG work. I've also been clear with Patrons to never expect me to turn this into a full-time activity/job, there is simply no way a femdom game of this nature can ever be a financial equivalent to what else I do. I'm also ok with my overall pace -- updates are long but they are pretty big. I don't feel like a bimonthly update of say 500 renders (which is slower than my normal pace I do more than 250 renders a month) is all that useful for getting into the story that well. I have considered a dom/sub split update for a bit of improved speed, but I'm not sure how well that work with Patrons with the side having to wait longer breathing fire on me, hehe.

I will be clear about the piracy issue once and for all -- it's fine to do what you want, I wanted to make clear that a specific poster named Dover is a bad actor that has nothing to do with leaks. He is not a hero because of his character, not because of any leaks he has done or will do. I will not consider any third party leaker a bad actor in that sense. As a PSA, I would still encourage people to make sure at the end they save with a Final Version save even if they play the Test first. (I am telling Patrons the same thing.)

I did leave F95 with what I think were fairly legitimate harassment concerns. The final straw for me was a barrage of messages from someone claiming they would kill themselves if I didn't do X. I think it's fair of me to consider that "crazy" a bit. I've had it much worse on Discord -- particularly with a very specific Chinese guy (who foolishly has given me his real name in a document he sent me which I did not ask for btw) who I genuinely felt sorry for because he was honestly the most sad human being I have met in kind of a "good" (good meaning a combination of background/finances/educational prospects) position in life...I felt great pity for him and really wanted to help him...until the harassment started. But I can't really close down my Discord, so I just have people help me out, etc. I still feel bad for this person to be honest, but I shouldn't have to deal with this either.

I also admit I'm not always a humble person and part of that is how people treat me in day to day life. KG is the one thing that does keep me humble, as it has not come easy for me to do like most things I have tried. But I love the creative process and it helps me in other ways outside of this game...so I keep plugging away.

Regarding the err ears? It's not option 3. There is only one logical reason Elena may have been told this to me? (maybe a minor second one) And would V be willing to deceive her own mother and if so, why?

I have greatly enjoyed reading this thread, it's been a lot of fun! It is unfortunate that I haven't always felt comfortable here, but that has not been the case with anyone posting here recently. (even the critical ones, that is not harassment just opinions)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: L7Bear and Maviarab
Mar 11, 2023
Veronica did not deafined her servants of hearing.

Read this post first #8,038 and then Tess's reply (so it's clearer which "option 3" we're talking about). I have highlighted the paragraph regarding this topic in green.
Dammit, Stan, we (Veronica is evil group) don't care about evidence or what the author says, we have our belief and it will not change! Do religious fanatics stop believing when they are presented with evidence that their beliefs are false? Of course not, they keep on believing. So let us have this, just this one (Veronica is dr. Mengele reincarnated). Burn-the-witch! Burn-the-witch! Burn-the-witch!

4.40 star(s) 146 Votes