Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
I'm inclined to agree with you about Alessandra; her words and actions seem to agree with her supporting Olivia. However, scenes like this, where she seems to be trying to turn Kane against Olivia, that throw me off.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hehehe...because as Stan stated (and we are very well aware of)...Alessendra is a snake in the grass, a very slippery deadly one at that. 100% cannot be trusted, even if on her path imo. I'm still sure she is just using Olivia for her own agenda/gains, she is 'too' nice to her. (however, hopefully, Olivia is well aware of this and just going along with her....almost in a way doing/being a reverse Alessandra to her lol).

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Callista is as mysterious as when the game first began. Hell, at this point, I'm not even sure that Seth is her kid anymore. I still wonder what deal she made with Alexander that allowed her to escape. Hopefully, a lot of this stuff gets addressed in the next few updates.
I'll give Tess this: she's great at world-building.
This is right on point! The only thing I can add to that is that I would love to read the very book that Tess once wrote (which has nothing to do with her game universe), but which we still don't know the title of. Knowing Tess's talents, I'm sure it would be a fascinating read.)

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
The seventh vote may be the guy who is working on a place that looks like the surface of the moon, I think he is one of the original founders just he didn't reproduce as much as Alexander "The Rabbit" :unsure:.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
This is right on point! The only thing I can add to that is that I would love to read the very book that Tess once wrote (which has nothing to do with her game universe), but which we still don't know the title of. Knowing Tess's talents, I'm sure it would be a fascinating read.)
Oh definitely, would also love to read.
The seventh vote may be the guy who is working on a place that looks like the surface of the moon, I think he is one of the original founders just he didn't reproduce as much as Alexander "The Rabbit" :unsure:.
While an interesting theory, I can't see it. He isn't a board member and also, only Dominique knows he is alive (that we are aware of currently). It is interesting however that none of his actual family seem to really mention/care/be aware of his whereabouts.

Reactions: Stan5851
Mar 11, 2023
Yeah...does Elena stepping down means she loses a vote? One would assume so...if she is no longer on the board? *shrugs*. Also yes the 7th vote...curiouser and curiouser. We have 5 sisters...Yvette....aaaannnnnd.....(does Elena keep a vote????)
I have no proof, but I'm still 100% certain it's Cole. He is the 7th member, exiled, but still on the Board.

Reactions: YuNobi1

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I'm inclined to agree with you about Alessandra; her words and actions seem to agree with her supporting Olivia. However, scenes like this, where she seems to be trying to turn Kane against Olivia, throw me off.

We know that Alessandra is a very clever and skillful schemer. I think this dialog with Kane is a classic example of the power structure principle of "divide and conquer"(divide et impera). A tactic (often covert) of creating, amplifying and exploiting contradictions, differences or disagreements between two or more parties in order to control them. Often used by a weaker minority to control the majority.

Mar 11, 2023
But would Alexander keep him on the board? While entirely possible, I just don't see that happening.
Because Alexander is described as a cruel man, not a stupid one. And Cole is apparently the best botanist on the planet, as well as a DeKock. You just don't throw away resourses like that, you keep them on a short leash for future use.

Reactions: YuNobi1

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Because Alexander is described as a cruel man, not a stupid one. And Cole is apparently the best botanist on the planet, as well as a DeKock. You just don't throw away resourses like that, you keep them on a short leash for future use.
Hmmm....fair points...fair points....

That only leads me back to the board room conversation/meeting with Olivia though. Unless I'm misrembering, when Uvette mentions the missing member, there seems to be a palpable thivkness in the air and with the rest...over it. Like (to me, the impression I got) is they know where/why (which is why I assumed the seventh was Astrid...Elana was still a board member then).

Yet only Dominique knows about his fate/where he is....(specifically and importantly, not even V who would be the most use to him).

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Hmmm....fair points...fair points....

That only leads me back to the board room conversation/meeting with Olivia though. Unless I'm misrembering, when Uvette mentions the missing member, there seems to be a palpable thivkness in the air and with the rest...over it. Like (to me, the impression I got) is they know where/why (which is why I assumed the seventh was Astrid...Elana was still a board member then).

Yet only Dominique knows about his fate/where he is....(specifically and importantly, not even V who would be the most use to him).
Yes, I too think the 7th council member is Astrid, and what you described fits into the logic of what's going on and the timeline. As for Dominique and Cole's relationship, I somehow feel like Veronica may very well know about these conversations, we just haven't been shown that yet. I'm guessing that what Cole is doing may well be part of Veronica and Dom's overall secret project to revitalize life (restore flora and fauna) on the mainland. In which case, why would Dominique hide Cole's botanical research from Veronica? Hmmm... :unsure:

Sure, we can assume that Dom and Cole have a personal secret arrangement, but what could it be? Dominique passing off Cole's accomplishments (research) as her own? Well, that's pretty ridiculous and childish... Some sort of secret partnership in exchange for Cole's future release (forgiveness) by the Board? I'm not sure...And as we can see, the Board blames Cole for a lot of trouble..(they still blame you a lot for our companies being at such odd). So I doubt Dom alone can help Cole make peace with the Board...Anyway, as usual, more questions than answers..

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Wow, the thread got resuscitated after the arrival of Tess. Lots of activity.

Stan5851 For that highly controversial scene with Veronica, I've always believed this was a carefully constructed play.

If you look closely at the renders, you will see a slave hearing Veronica's shoe drop and then going to lick her foot. That wouldn't be possible if they were deaf. And it was her mother saying that they were deaf. I think it is because she wanted Elena to believe they were in a safe environment so Elena would speak openly. And it was one of these slaves who later leaked the information of V supporting Olivia to Dominique. And this was all part of Veronica's plan- her way of testing Olivia, whether she can tackle the dual assault of Dominique+Juliette.

But now that Tess is here, we can get this cleared once and for all.
Did the "hearing loss" situation become clearer to you after Tess' response?
For me, no.. :) I think it's gotten more confusing, hehe. And now the question of why Vi lied to her mother has really come up (as MilesEdgeworth rightly pointed out.). And if in regards to Elena you explained the possible logic of what's going on, now we have Yvette as well. At least, if Veronica really would have deafened all her servants, there would be no point in giving such an ornate answer to such a simple question, right?) Uff..We need Sherlock Holmes, or better yet, TessSadist, back from the office.:KEK:

Last edited:

drdiver3

Apr 11, 2023
So to leak a game without getting caught, you need to be smart? Didn't expect this from you actually.

Your words means nothing on f95 or any other pirate site actually, the first to leak a game is always a hero. I don't get it myself but it is what it is and your effort will be fruitless to the point that even your game's hardcore fans will enjoy it in a hiding or openly.

Crazy people tends to say that others are crazy, for a hard working Dev, you sure waste too much of your time saying that "I am a hardworking dev", while most hardworking people tends to be humble.
Also it's been 9 months since the previous release what are you "hard" working on?

Thanks, btw who are you?
Don't you have anything better to do than harassing someone who has been more successful in life than you?

• Haha
Reactions: Mr. Chatty

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
Don't you have anything better to do than harassing someone who has been more successful in life than you?
Lol you presume too much, and those weren't harrassments rather facts, if you think it's harrassment, it's on you.

Why did the developer stop visiting here with her official account? I think she just used this site to popularize her game. She now earns in excess of 5,000 dollars a month. It all seems so unfair, just look at the membership levels on her Patreon page. People are ready to literally throw money at her for nothing, and she still shows petty behavior like taking down the links to the test version. Why not just let us poor people enjoy the game? What a money-grubbing bitch!
Turns out Dev is also a blackmailer but she backed out from it as soon as I called her out for it.

I've taken the unusual step of signing back in -- I can't stop leaks and have been generally ok with them but I just want to be sure that people understand ahead of time that if I shift to Anais' game very soon in the future and let this go -- who specifically was most responsible for this decision. I hope all are doing well!

Last edited:

Kxca

Aug 28, 2020
Did the "hearing loss" situation become clearer to you after Tess' response?
For me, no.. :) I think it's gotten more confusing, hehe. And now the question of why Vi lied to her mother has really come up (as MilesEdgeworth rightly pointed out.). And if in regards to Elena you explained the possible logic of what's going on, now we have Yvette as well. At least, if Veronica really would have deafened all her servants, there would be no point in giving such an ornate answer to such a simple question, right?) Uff..We need Sherlock Holmes, or better yet, TessSadist, back from the office.:KEK:
I'm confused now, as well. I thought it was Yvette saying that the slaves were deaf and she was in the know. But as Miles pointed out, it was Elena who stated that fact. So there's 3 possibilities here: (1) Veronica & Yvette are playing a long con to make Elena believe that what she knows is true (2) Veronica has even kept Yvette in the dark to ensure that everyone believes that the slaves are deaf (3) The cleaners are indeed deaf and V is a monster.

Keeping aside that little interaction I have highlighted before, any of these can be true. Only Tess can answer this since only she knows what the characters have or have not done off-screen.

Mar 11, 2023
Why is it Alessandra? That doesn't make sense to me at all.

When White-Tips and The Gambit Queen are talking they say things like:

How does Alessandra have board votes? From what I understand it's Julliette and Dominique that have three votes each, right? And Veronica is the one that refuses to help either of them.
(Also, this conversation takes place well before Dominique and Juliette decide to 'team up' during the boat scene when they realize Olivia has a real shot at taking over the company. So it's not like they're talking about 3 votes for the Dominique + Julliette alliance and 3 votes for Olivia)

White-Tips, during that conversation with Gambit Queen also says:

Alessandra is actually pushing for Olivia to take over the company, so why would the White-Tips (Ms. Grym Gudinna) be concerned about Elena not supporting them over Olivia if White-Tips actually is Alessandra?
Alessandra's support for Olivia is shown later on the boat scene:

I thought it was Yvette saying that the slaves were deaf and she was in the know. But as Miles pointed out, it was Elena who stated that fact. So there's 3 possibilities here: (1) Veronica & Yvette are playing a long con to make Elena believe that what she knows is true (2) Veronica has even kept Yvette in the dark to ensure that everyone believes that the slaves are deaf (3) The cleaners are indeed deaf and V is a monster.

Last edited:

BurgRoyce

Jul 17, 2022
Hhmmm... I missed the chance to ask Tess if we'll have some leverage over Alessandra's sister killing plans, or that will be decided "offscreen" (depending on certain variables or something like that).
Besides that, maybe she could shed some light about that mysterious 7th board member :D

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes