TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I have updated some preview pics for 0.4 on the thread. I am still making some minor changes although I may release the Beta early here if I have trouble getting to stuff this week, as my real work (had to put off some stuff to grind the last leg of the game) is really ramped up this week with catchup, etc.

Me666

Mar 14, 2018
I have updated some preview pics for 0.4 on the thread. I am still making some minor changes although I may release the Beta early here if I have trouble getting to stuff this week, as my real work (had to put off some stuff to grind the last leg of the game) is really ramped up this week with catchup, etc.
Stick to your standards - we'll be here when it's ready :)

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Hi all,

I am sorry for not responding directly to anyone, but super busy back with normal duties...I am trying to finish a 0.4 Final from the 0.4 Beta. So one of two things will happen by this Friday (or maybe Saturday morning or so as the only free time I know I have for sure this week for game work is Friday night, I even have client meetings most nights this week) or so. Either 1) I will finish and upload 0.4 Final late this week or 2) I will not be able to finish and I will release 0.4 Beta instead. I honestly don't know which will happen because I had to put off some projects to finish 0.4, and we got even more stuff coming in, so quite slammed! So something should be on here Friday or Saturday one way or another, thank you!

SubFork

May 8, 2020
as i said before, i wish you could accept crypto currencies as a payment method.
i want to support you but for some reasons i cant transfer fiat money. ( like usd eur gbp ... )
All you have to do is just make a wallet. its free and it takes only 2-3 minutes and share your wallet address here aaaand Done!

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Impatient666

Jul 17, 2017
Ain't there a soul who wants to share this game like c'mon
Most people don't seem to mind waiting for Public Release when devs keep their promises and are active in their games threads.
Also what's the point if few post above Tess said that she'll release Final version of update or it's Beta this Friday or Saturday. I'd be seriously disrespectful if someone were to share it now.

Me666

Mar 14, 2018
I personally think waiting 1 week after the first beta is respectful enough. :p
I agree with you, generally speaking - this *is* a pirate site, after all. However - I actually quite like this game. In fact, I'd go so far as to say that it more precisely aligns with my interests than any other game I've played from here. So, from my very personal point of view, I'll state that I am willing to suspend my impulse to consume game content sooner-rather-than-later in favour of my desire to enjoy content that both shines and doesn't break. It's like saving your favourite bit of food on the plate until last :giggle:

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes