Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
It is not entirely clear to me. What exactly did you expect to find? Something more "traditional"?
I guess it all depends on the tastes of each one. And each developer faces it according to his own tastes as well and sometimes to add content he (or she) extends and projects a little more his own limitations and moral inhibitions ... After all ... It's just a game... (Or at least I think so, unless Tess does "little things" like that in her personal life. :ROFLMAO:)
yeah ik - i sound weird on this - playing femdom game and complain about :giggle:
just wanted to say its -hard-stuff at some point lol

and with this im done for now ;)

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I am doing repairs and fixes (I also want to redo about 30 renders) right now for a general Patreon release soon. This part is important for me as I don't have testers so this tier kind of really helps me a lot for cleaning up my bad typos and things of that nature. One tester caught the type of mistake I really hate (a dialogue line referenced the wrong prior choice) so I'm thrilled it was caught, that kind of thing.

I always intend to release the game here but also always hope Patrons can play it first. I can't keep them as Patrons otherwise so easily.

And, just remember this is a game :) I kind of use the example of very rough horror movies as another area where people write some really...err...creative things. But having said that, I think I am managing to over time separate the more dark scenes from lighter stuff as people make choices. Down the road, it is unlikely certain types of players will even see the darker scenes and vice versa if one is inclined that way. Some things will get lighter and darker down the road...this is by design long-term. We are still really not into the pure "meat" of the game at least how I think of it.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
yeah ik - i sound weird on this - playing femdom game and complain about :giggle:
just wanted to say its -hard-stuff at some point lol

and with this im done for now ;)
I can understand your point, there are scenes in the game that were too dark for my personal liking, like those where guys were almost casually murdered or the thirsty guy being taunted with water (that's just a personal one after spending a couple of days in the Namibian desert with rationed water :oops:), but it's a bit of stretch to question the dev's mental sanity from that. Games, books and other kind of fiction are a safe and healthy outlet for weird and maybe dark thoughts we all have from time to time. Also, the rest of the game is so good IMO that I'm totally willing to overlook the occasional boner-killing scene :LOL:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
"...but it's a bit of stretch to question the dev's mental sanity.."

this wasnt meant a serious thing ... ;)
my little jokes mostly hidden - but i get your point

Reactions: NateGrey

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I can understand your point, there are scenes in the game that were too dark for my personal liking, like those where guys were almost casually murdered or the thirsty guy being taunted with water (that's just a personal one after spending a couple of days in the Namibian desert with rationed water :oops:), but it's a bit of stretch to question the dev's mental sanity from that. Games, books and other kind of fiction are a safe and healthy outlet for weird and maybe dark thoughts we all have from time to time. Also, the rest of the game is so good IMO that I'm totally willing to overlook the occasional boner-killing scene :LOL:
Just a side note from that, I actually have some empathy for your exact thing mentioned...I have been to Windhoek, and actually (not sure if in game technically but one character is from there with a prior job that was moved to the current location) Windhoek is the capital corporate city in the remnants of the world with The Karlsson Group. (parts of Africa are the only large areas that can sustain certain things after The Great Collapse in the lore of game) A disputed area with another entity is a split between Cape Town (southern limits of Karlsson Group territory on the continent) and Johannesburg (another entity).

Reactions: NateGrey

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
goddamn i did not think I would like a game like this but damn I fucking love it.
Props to the dev for putting in a male dom route as well. I know her preference is femdom but I probably couldn't get thru it if I only had that route available.

#TeamSam
Thanks for the kind words...truth be told, I think most of the femdom game devs are actually sub males versus female dominant, so I personally kind of like domination in general a lot. I probably wouldn't have done the game with only pure sub stuff. And thank you TD! (Even though TD is still way too soft in his writing, haha...no...such an awesome game honestly, superlative writing) #TeamKathleen #TeamFeliciaFutureCarnationClubMemberwithManWhores

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
when is the next uptade?
I am doing repairs and fixes (I also want to redo about 30 renders) right now for a general Patreon release soon. This part is important for me as I don't have testers so this tier kind of really helps me a lot for cleaning up my bad typos and things of that nature. One tester caught the type of mistake I really hate (a dialogue line referenced the wrong prior choice) so I'm thrilled it was caught, that kind of thing.

I always intend to release the game here but also always hope Patrons can play it first. I can't keep them as Patrons otherwise so easily.

And, just remember this is a game :) I kind of use the example of very rough horror movies as another area where people write some really...err...creative things. But having said that, I think I am managing to over time separate the more dark scenes from lighter stuff as people make choices. Down the road, it is unlikely certain types of players will even see the darker scenes and vice versa if one is inclined that way. Some things will get lighter and darker down the road...this is by design long-term. We are still really not into the pure "meat" of the game at least how I think of it.
That was the last info on here.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes