Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
Tess has published a public post today for those who didn't know:

Public Corporate Development Memo (2/7/2021)
I am doing this a little early this Sunday, as I have a huge batch of renders just going for a lot of today, and I have to run outside quite a bit...so writing this while I have the chance!
This will likely be my last public post before the release of 0.4. I am aiming to release it this month, but I have to give a lot of context about what could cause this to be pushed back a little bit. (basically the only reason would be the size of 0.4 or unexpected issues during testing)
When I completed 0.3, I did 992 renders and 34,000 words. This took me pretty much 3 months and 8 days checking on my work log. For that exact date for 0.4 right now, this is next weekend as I officially started roughly 3 months ago right now. As of today, I am actually farther along on 0.4 than 0.3 even a week before I hit the same date. (More below on my actual workload as of right now) So if I was doing the same size as 0.3, I would probably have released it right about now or next week assuming similar speed.
This increased speed is especially because of the Patrons helping get me a new computer. Even though I am not going super faster (because now I am using bigger scenes with more people in them), I am still faster now thanks to everyone helping out! I have I think one scene with 7 people and another with 8 in it, so this was basically impossible with the old computer for me!
But 0.4 is going to be a little bigger. I know how many scenes I have left, but not know how many specific renders or words it will take to get it done. I have a good guess, but I do not want to falsely give an exact number until I write a little more first. 0.5 will definitely be smaller than 0.4 as I have learned a few things about streamlining for next time, but 0.4 is going to be a fair bit bigger than 0.3. I am also behind on music, but I may try and take a short two day break from writing and rendering to focus on that soon.
So I also had Anais for some big help this week, but we are now a little short of her $2k page goal, so I am not holding her to a normal workload after this week like she did this time. I may have a woman joining at 60ish a month in the next week or two, so that would make it kind of close again. Still, I think Anais will want to help here and there, but I'd like to balance her time to be fair. I am increasing my own time as well as I can, so here's hoping I can jam towards the end!
Weekly Progress Report: 174 renders, 4,500 words
Tess: 99 renders, 4,500 words
Anais: 75 renders
Overall 0.4 Progress: 1152 renders, 36,600 words
This is definitely the most renders the game has ever done in a week, I think I once did about 130ish near the end of another update.

I do apologize in advance if I am not as active or responsive on here or Discord, as I am really starting to get tunnel vision as I steam towards trying to wrap up this update. Please understand it's just a time where I get a little more serious. Have a great week!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Tess has published a public post today for those who didn't know:

Public Corporate Development Memo (2/7/2021)
I am doing this a little early this Sunday, as I have a huge batch of renders just going for a lot of today, and I have to run outside quite a bit...so writing this while I have the chance!
This will likely be my last public post before the release of 0.4. I am aiming to release it this month, but I have to give a lot of context about what could cause this to be pushed back a little bit. (basically the only reason would be the size of 0.4 or unexpected issues during testing)
When I completed 0.3, I did 992 renders and 34,000 words. This took me pretty much 3 months and 8 days checking on my work log. For that exact date for 0.4 right now, this is next weekend as I officially started roughly 3 months ago right now. As of today, I am actually farther along on 0.4 than 0.3 even a week before I hit the same date. (More below on my actual workload as of right now) So if I was doing the same size as 0.3, I would probably have released it right about now or next week assuming similar speed.
This increased speed is especially because of the Patrons helping get me a new computer. Even though I am not going super faster (because now I am using bigger scenes with more people in them), I am still faster now thanks to everyone helping out! I have I think one scene with 7 people and another with 8 in it, so this was basically impossible with the old computer for me!
But 0.4 is going to be a little bigger. I know how many scenes I have left, but not know how many specific renders or words it will take to get it done. I have a good guess, but I do not want to falsely give an exact number until I write a little more first. 0.5 will definitely be smaller than 0.4 as I have learned a few things about streamlining for next time, but 0.4 is going to be a fair bit bigger than 0.3. I am also behind on music, but I may try and take a short two day break from writing and rendering to focus on that soon.
So I also had Anais for some big help this week, but we are now a little short of her $2k page goal, so I am not holding her to a normal workload after this week like she did this time. I may have a woman joining at 60ish a month in the next week or two, so that would make it kind of close again. Still, I think Anais will want to help here and there, but I'd like to balance her time to be fair. I am increasing my own time as well as I can, so here's hoping I can jam towards the end!
Weekly Progress Report: 174 renders, 4,500 words
Tess: 99 renders, 4,500 words
Anais: 75 renders
Overall 0.4 Progress: 1152 renders, 36,600 words
This is definitely the most renders the game has ever done in a week, I think I once did about 130ish near the end of another update.

I do apologize in advance if I am not as active or responsive on here or Discord, as I am really starting to get tunnel vision as I steam towards trying to wrap up this update. Please understand it's just a time where I get a little more serious. Have a great week!
Thank you for posting that here :)

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
No.
If I remember good there will be 8 chapters
Nope, update 8 will be when we start going into the ending portion of the game, meaning your characters will be pretty much set in stone and there will be a lot less branching.

I'm not sure which chapter will actually be the last.

NPC041188

Oct 23, 2019
I'm glad I checked the comments, I was half convinved this game had been abandonned.
Glad to hear it hasn't, is awesome what we got so far and I can't wait to see where it goes next

• Red Heart
Reactions: Me666 and Ianuda

treborbc

Aug 15, 2020
Why this game requires female Mc
While overview is only for male mc
You need to read what this game is about before asking, what you may then realise is a silly question...however...since this is completely about the world of Female Domination and the one-upmanship between the sister's who have recruited the male mc's sister into their ranks...how would you think this game would work without having at least one Female mc?

treborbc

Aug 15, 2020
Why game like estate dominate don't work out they are even better then this
Because they don't have female Mc

And female mcs part is not letting many players to try the game

Some players don't like to get fucked
Then you are quite within your rights to not play this game and play another game instead...no-one is forcing you, or anyone, to play this game. There are just as many people who love this kind of game than who do not...let's not forget it is only a game and NOT an extension of your life, your personality or anything else about you...there are many things I do not like in real life, but in a game (especially one as creative as this game, with graphics/renders that I find great to look at, as well as a story line that, well, is actually a story-line) it doesn't bother me, in fact it can make the whole experience somewhat more erotic...I do have limits though, and those games I simply don't play...it is always my choice and I don't blame the game creator for me not liking their game...I save my criticism for bad english (and every time I do I always offer my proof-reading services for free!) or for errors in the game (so the dev can then correct those errors)...If you want a male mc then just watch the tags and filter your game search for games that contain male mc only...HOWEVER...if you play this game as intended you might enjoy it (And all those little things about the game that you seem to be insecure about)...again...it is only a game to be played and enjoyed...that's it...oh, and you know this is writted and produced by TessSadist right? The name should tell you all you need to know about the sort of game this is...since when did a Dominant Woman (especially a Sadist) EVER let a man lead anything??

Reactions: pgonzo
Dec 28, 2019
Why this game requires female Mc
While overview is only for male mc
Our tremendously talented authoress explained her motivations here:

I can't lie. The original game idea had much less dominant stuff planned. Every dev has their personal taste, and I can admit one thing for me that I personally like (for my own kinks) was the idea that an evil female could corrupt Kane to the dark side. And Olivia especially exists for me personally more than anything else. So I kind of added those paths more for me than anyone else. My guess is that more femdom game devs are more submissive than dominant in general? I actually worry quite a bit writing about the state of mind - internal thoughts - of submissive characters quite a bit as I have a hard time putting myself in their shoes.

A lot of scenes I enjoy writing for this game - but do not enjoy personally as a kink - are there too, so I kind of snuck a little bit extra just for me, but it turns out some others like it too! Of course, once I had the evil/dom path, I wanted to add the good path too for the sake of choice/narrative.

First, many of us adore Olivia.

Second, from the tidbits that Tess has dropped about her own preferences as a dom, it's extremely unlikely that Olivia will "get fucked" unless the player makes that choice on her behalf. Now stop trying to tell the author to drop the character in the game that she finds the most personally fulfilling.

Last edited:

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020

Bro really? Discord wasn't enough?

The 2 lead characters of different genders are what makes this game unique from literally every other femdom game. If you don't like it just play something else. It's not that hard.

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Any news on next update anyone?
From her Patreon post:

"So here are my release windows:

Everything goes ok: March 9 to March 15

Unexpected issues: March 16 to March 23 (my only concern here is just testing all the paths to make sure each scene loads as some scenes I have only played a few times so far during development)

No matter what, I will not bill April at all if I can't finish by then, but I would say there is a 99.999999 percent chance I am fine now for the next two weeks since I am done writing."

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes