Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

I am trying to keep this short and sweet so I can just work on things while I have time today and going into this week.

As my last message said, I had release windows of March 9 to March 15, and March 16 to March 23 if I had any issues while testing. So far, so good, and I'm honestly kind of internally trying to finish the Test Version by March 13-14ish as it's the weekend. No promises of course, but if I don't run into anything nasty during testing, I think I have a reasonable shot to make that date. I hope to have three full days to really edit and go at it from Wednesday onwards...so I hope to release it soon!

The Test Version may not have the following all finalized and perfect, as I going to try really hard to hit my own deadline if the renders/text/paths all seem good as I can keep adding music pretty quickly even after a Test Release:

- Music volume/tuning might not be perfect yet/I may tweak some music afterwards I sometimes change a few of them between versions (I do music last so it's always the thing I will sacrifice if not perfect for a Test Version)

- Sound effects (I might add a few this version) might not be quite tuned or all in yet

- Renders/Text/Story/Choices will all be finalized, but if there are mistakes, I will correct again during Test Phase (this is how anyone in this tier or above can help me, I only have two pairs of eyes looking at this, so it's quite possible there are going to be things we missed)

- End Credits will not be in game, but this is very minor

Weekly Workflow: 147 renders, editing, testing, etc.

0.4 Progress: 1667 renders, 54,200 words

What is actually left for the game with script/renders: 2 dom path scenes to render, neither is super long but one is a little tricky with assets and lighting, but these should be wrapped up fine during this week. (most likely by Wednesday morning with how I have scheduled the week) Everything else is done, been editing as I go so I am a little ahead of where I figured to be in that area. We also redid about 25 renders during a quality check, so we technically did a few more renders than 147 but it's not towards the total.

0.4 Status:

Script: 100%

Renders: 97% (1667 out of projected 1719 renders)

Editing: 55%

Music: 35%

Even the worst case scenario I think would be within the March 16 to 23 window so I am relieved at that too. As I said before, I won't bill April if for whatever reason I can't release by then, but I am confident now that I will get this out soon.

Have a great week everyone!

---------

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

I am trying to keep this short and sweet so I can just work on things while I have time today and going into this week.

As my last message said, I had release windows of March 9 to March 15, and March 16 to March 23 if I had any issues while testing. So far, so good, and I'm honestly kind of internally trying to finish the Test Version by March 13-14ish as it's the weekend. No promises of course, but if I don't run into anything nasty during testing, I think I have a reasonable shot to make that date. I hope to have three full days to really edit and go at it from Wednesday onwards...so I hope to release it soon!

The Test Version may not have the following all finalized and perfect, as I going to try really hard to hit my own deadline if the renders/text/paths all seem good as I can keep adding music pretty quickly even after a Test Release:

- Music volume/tuning might not be perfect yet/I may tweak some music afterwards I sometimes change a few of them between versions (I do music last so it's always the thing I will sacrifice if not perfect for a Test Version)

- Sound effects (I might add a few this version) might not be quite tuned or all in yet

- Renders/Text/Story/Choices will all be finalized, but if there are mistakes, I will correct again during Test Phase (this is how anyone in this tier or above can help me, I only have two pairs of eyes looking at this, so it's quite possible there are going to be things we missed)

- End Credits will not be in game, but this is very minor

Weekly Workflow: 147 renders, editing, testing, etc.

0.4 Progress: 1667 renders, 54,200 words

What is actually left for the game with script/renders: 2 dom path scenes to render, neither is super long but one is a little tricky with assets and lighting, but these should be wrapped up fine during this week. (most likely by Wednesday morning with how I have scheduled the week) Everything else is done, been editing as I go so I am a little ahead of where I figured to be in that area. We also redid about 25 renders during a quality check, so we technically did a few more renders than 147 but it's not towards the total.

0.4 Status:

Script: 100%

Renders: 97% (1667 out of projected 1719 renders)

Editing: 55%

Music: 35%

Even the worst case scenario I think would be within the March 16 to 23 window so I am relieved at that too. As I said before, I won't bill April if for whatever reason I can't release by then, but I am confident now that I will get this out soon.

Have a great week everyone!

---------
Thanks for sharing that with us:)

• Hey there
Reactions: Sorrow85

porokingbs

Jun 5, 2020
this game is awesome! any recommendations for games like this with this many choices and characters and an MC with some sort of importance? doesn't have to be femdom.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
this game is awesome! any recommendations for games like this with this many choices and characters and an MC with some sort of importance? doesn't have to be femdom.
What do you mean by importance? like they are a "chosen" one? well, I recommend almost any that I have on my signature but I don't really know what theme you are looking for.

porokingbs

Jun 5, 2020
What do you mean by importance? like they are a "chosen" one? well, I recommend almost any that I have on my signature but I don't really know what theme you are looking for.
yeah, something like that, like MC has some sort of set "path" that they have to walk down, and you can choose how to walk down that path. Reluctant Archon is another good example.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
yeah, something like that, like MC has some sort of set "path" that they have to walk down, and you can choose how to walk down that path. Reluctant Archon is another good example.
don't know many others like that, Vis is kinda like that but that part of the plot has not come into full display yet, hail to the king is about an heir to a huge conglomerate so close but not quite right, Alexandra has something like that with the supernatural parts but hasn't really explored it much yet, Rainy day seems to go that direction as well, the DeLuca family hints at the MC having something like that but it isn't really explored yet either, crime lord, kinda it is another one that your father or someone in your life was a big deal and now you are becoming one like DeLuca, the ones closest to what you said though are Rainy day and Vis, maybe Sorcerer as well to an extent. I just noticed that a lot of the games I like have that trope.

edit: Rebirth seems to hint at some kinda destiny as well.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
The test version of 0.4 was released
Yes, this tier has helped me catch some minor errors already so quite happy about it so far! Have to add a few more things too like a few musical things, etc. This tier is a very smart and talented group...people would be quite shocked how incredibly successful and intelligent a couple of them are that I've gotten to know personally...so very lucky to have a little natural help editing. Working on changes...

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Why? I mean, she is a bit goofy, but it is cute.
why?
nothing against femdom games - but this is fucked up stuff (my opinion)
i watched some scenes and .. well like i said

"....she is a bit goofy, but it is cute."
yep , the intro Tess was quite cute -- but the game itself ...
(the girls looking nice too ofc ingame)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
why?
nothing against femdom games - but this is fucked up stuff (my opinion)
i watched some scenes and .. well like i said

"....she is a bit goofy, but it is cute."
yep , the intro Tess was quite cute -- but the game itself ...
(the girls looking nice too ofc ingame)
Did you try the male mc being dominant? It's freaking brilliant in my eyes...

DarkFencer1

Apr 27, 2019
....i am at this path now and still .... :confused:
It is not entirely clear to me. What exactly did you expect to find? Something more "traditional"?
I guess it all depends on the tastes of each one. And each developer faces it according to his own tastes as well and sometimes to add content he (or she) extends and projects a little more his own limitations and moral inhibitions ... After all ... It's just a game... (Or at least I think so, unless Tess does "little things" like that in her personal life. :ROFLMAO:)

• Haha
Reactions: Boehser Onkel
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes