TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I am releasing a Beta to more Patrons within roughly 24 hours. The size of the update skews my normal timelines a little bit, but I would anticipate I would release it myself here pretty soon. The size of this update is about 1746 renders and 57,500 words and 0.2 was about 650 renders/24,000 and 0.3 was about 992 renders/34,000 words, so 0.4 is kind of the size of 0.2 and 0.3 combined. So it's a little slower pace to do my normal Test-->Beta-->Final/Public but it really helps with quality control (checking for errors, etc.) so the version hitting here is usually more polished, etc.

the slayer

Aug 10, 2018
I am releasing a Beta to more Patrons within roughly 24 hours. The size of the update skews my normal timelines a little bit, but I would anticipate I would release it myself here pretty soon. The size of this update is about 1746 renders and 57,500 words and 0.2 was about 650 renders/24,000 and 0.3 was about 992 renders/34,000 words, so 0.4 is kind of the size of 0.2 and 0.3 combined. So it's a little slower pace to do my normal Test-->Beta-->Final/Public but it really helps with quality control (checking for errors, etc.) so the version hitting here is usually more polished, etc.
so maybe in like a week? n great game btw

Reactions: TessSadist

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Don't hurry about it. Take your time your game is worth the wait so I am ready to wait even more.

Reactions: TessSadist

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I hope that level of exponential growth won't continue or 0.5 will be roughly 3400 renders and 115000 words and not be out till 2022 :cry:

:ROFLMAO:

:cry:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Thanks for the kind words...truth be told, I think most of the femdom game devs are actually sub males versus female dominant, so I personally kind of like domination in general a lot. I probably wouldn't have done the game with only pure sub stuff. And thank you TD! (Even though TD is still way too soft in his writing, haha...no...such an awesome game honestly, superlative writing) #TeamKathleen #TeamFeliciaFutureCarnationClubMemberwithManWhores
And good thing you did make a proper male dom route (unlike other devs that promised a male dom and the first thing they do is forcing you into female dom:FacePalm:)

Noice.... so update coming soon?:p

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
I'm already fapping to the sheer size of the update good Lord!

Walnutt

Jan 14, 2021
No spoilers but this update is so good. The girls look amazing, the world creation is getting even stronger and the mysteries have me more intrigued than I thought I'd be.

Thank you Mistress Tess for another amazing update! And thank you to Phoebe and Anais for all the help and support they've given you to make sure we can enjoy this wonderful game!

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
No spoilers but this update is so good. The girls look amazing, the world creation is getting even stronger and the mysteries have me more intrigued than I thought I'd be.

Thank you Mistress Tess for another amazing update! And thank you to Phoebe and Anais for all the help and support they've given you to make sure we can enjoy this wonderful game!
U share or get lost

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
And good thing you did make a proper male dom route (unlike other devs that promised a male dom and the first thing they do is forcing you into female dom:FacePalm:)

Noice.... so update coming soon?:p
Cleaning up a few more minor errors caught on the Beta...I'm glad it appears the errors are getting smaller and smaller! It is just hard to catch every little thing given the large amount of text/renders this time around, so everything is slowed down compared to normal. I am still 100% sure there will be errors even at the end, but hopefully just very nitpicky stuff that doesn't matter too much.

It's a weird update too because I switched computers about halfway through so it was weird with my old computer saved renders (used a different Daz Beta version too for new system because it's the only one that could use my new video card) and I had a little technical stuff happening there that honestly delayed me a week more than I hoped. I'm actually encouraged that Update 0.5 will be faster for the same content because now I have fully adjusted to it and the new card is faster than my old one although I am doing bigger renders now too so it's not a completely linear speed increase. (I went from a 1660ti with 6GB ram to an RTX 3090 with 24GB)

And yeah, I have to do a dom path too just because I enjoy it a lot personally, even though it makes it harder to write (and it takes longer for an update). I have become friends with another femdom dev and he's a sub male all the way through, so he has a very different perspective and interest than I do. (no maledom of any kind in his game, and that's great to me if he enjoys it, etc.)

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019

Thank you so much for the nice comments, I am really pleased you enjoyed it. I worked very hard on it, so it's always nice to hear! The best part of writing the game for me is the reward of giving pleasure (ok in different ways, haha!) to other people too.

And I adore Anais, my business partner and I hired her for our interior design business, and she quickly went from a great employee to a true friend and sister to me. She's really saved this game on two fronts: 1) freeing me up time to work on the game by taking some work off me for my real job, especially client visits as she's super good at it (my business partner has a unique personality so it doesn't play well with all types of clients) and 2) helping me on the game itself with some renders. Just from my end with her, at 22 years old and freshly out of college, she's making almost 4k a month now, and she's got other little things going on too, I'm so proud of her! When I started this game, our business was pretty new and in a tiny room sharing two desks facing each other, and now it's a six room office with a likely need to hire a fourth person soon, so my demands on that side have gone way, way, up. (but obviously a good thing) Working on this game is more of a challenge than ever, but still plugging away!

I hope to release something soon, I will try and put up some more preview pics on the thread title today or tomorrow in the meantime! (writing from laptop so not with main images on computer right now)

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Cleaning up a few more minor errors caught on the Beta...I'm glad it appears the errors are getting smaller and smaller! It is just hard to catch every little thing given the large amount of text/renders this time around, so everything is slowed down compared to normal. I am still 100% sure there will be errors even at the end, but hopefully just very nitpicky stuff that doesn't matter too much.

It's a weird update too because I switched computers about halfway through so it was weird with my old computer saved renders (used a different Daz Beta version too for new system because it's the only one that could use my new video card) and I had a little technical stuff happening there that honestly delayed me a week more than I hoped. I'm actually encouraged that Update 0.5 will be faster for the same content because now I have fully adjusted to it and the new card is faster than my old one although I am doing bigger renders now too so it's not a completely linear speed increase. (I went from a 1660ti with 6GB ram to an RTX 3090 with 24GB)
Wow to get a 3090 nowadays is like a miracle, can't wait to see what you are cooking with that gpu :)

And yeah, I have to do a dom path too just because I enjoy it a lot personally, even though it makes it harder to write (and it takes longer for an update). I have become friends with another femdom dev and he's a sub male all the way through, so he has a very different perspective and interest than I do. (no maledom of any kind in his game, and that's great to me if he enjoys it, etc.)
I love the dom path and I love it because you did it the right way, as I said I have played some games that promised a dom route but the dev still forces female dom even if you are in the male dom route....... it was something that did piss me off.
I guess it also may have to do with the dev being a sub and not really being able to do a proper male dom route.
Glad for once we have one game to do it right, maybe this way others can learn from you :p;).

Btw something that impressed me was how fast you can write, now with that 3090 it will help speed things up.
Certainly hyped :)

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes