Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
I'm eventually gonna play thru with all the sisters but man, I can't get over Juliette. I never knew I could be so attracted to murderesses before this game showed me Sam and Juliette. :love:
Sadistic bitches attracting u ??

rainjones

May 5, 2020
After playing this update, I have a couple of theories. Now I may be forgetting some of the details from the previous updates, so I could be way off, but here it goes:

First theory is that Callista was not the mother's real name and she was actually one of Alexander's sisters along with maybe Elena. I think that Callista wanted her kids to have a harder life growing up to make them stronger and to have a different perspective on morality than the Karlsson sisters. That would make them cousins and maybe that is were the incest aspect that was mentioned by the dev comes from.

The second theory, which goes along with the first one, is that Callista isn't really dead and she is actually the Board member that was absent at Olivia's meeting with the Board. Maybe she is also the one that is meeting with the women in the mask. Not sure who the masked woman is, maybe she hasn't been introduced yet.
I think MC may have met Veronica in the past as he mentioned meeting a redhead girl in flashback with his mom in the park. Also the hint by the hacker mentioning the MC's genetics as key seems like a big hint as well that the mc is related to the karlsson family in some way.

NPC041188

Oct 23, 2019
The only thing I say is needed to be added to the game, is some kind of way to see MC's good/evil and sub/dom levels.

I set up two saves with last update, first time playing through, and couldn't remember which routes I was playing for the most part

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Sorry I can't respond to everyone directly yet, very busy. I am looking for maybe a tiny bit more help with my art for the game so working on something on that end. My interior design business is getting crazy now, having to hire a fourth person there so really trying to balance everything. I know it appears the game is doing ok overall, but in actuality I am losing considerable income with opportunity cost as per hour my normal billing is 25-30 times as much per hour as it is for the game, and I'm doing this mostly for love. Regarding the levels, my $2500 Patreon goal is about trying to find a coder to add that kind of thing in the UI. (good/evil/sub/dom/relationship points)

I have a few people in mind maybe to help with that, but don't know how busy they are, etc.

One thing I have also mentioned in my road map at some point in the past is that in Update 0.8, a lot of the choices will winnow down to key paths that are more locked in for Act III. (Updates 9 to 11) So things will actually become more focused after that point for key goals you decide, etc.

Mahakmar

May 25, 2020
sorry if this goes of bit ignorant (as i not gone thru the 74 pages we have so far) but will be chosen to turn the page and get revenge of the path you start off on, i know its a game but i just adore where you can turn it around and make the dominant party into a submission one and turn the tables

Ponos13

Apr 23, 2020
sorry if this goes of bit ignorant (as i not gone thru the 74 pages we have so far) but will be chosen to turn the page and get revenge of the path you start off on, i know its a game but i just adore where you can turn it around and make the dominant party into a submission one and turn the tables
One of the reasons i loved this game.It makes me burn in real desire to find the openings to dominate and turn the tables in any weak links.I am a very dominant person irl so it really ticks me when i find women with strong dominant and sadistic demeanor.I love to use cunning and bite my time especially when the ods are against me.That drew me here in this story.Everything is against the MC from the beginning.A true smart person will play whatever game is needed to come atop.Getting dominated,doing things that he whouldnt normally do even go against his morals.This VN has it all!I hope all paths continue.Even if its against my demeanot i tried all paths.Its amazing good whatever your kink you like.Femdom really shines to be honest and its not even my kink!Good job Tess and i hope everything goes good for your irl work!And you keep doing this love project :)

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
The only thing I say is needed to be added to the game, is some kind of way to see MC's good/evil and sub/dom levels.

I set up two saves with last update, first time playing through, and couldn't remember which routes I was playing for the most part
Regarding the levels, my $2500 Patreon goal is about trying to find a coder to add that kind of thing in the UI. (good/evil/sub/dom/relationship points)

I have a few people in mind maybe to help with that, but don't know how busy they are, etc.

One thing I have also mentioned in my road map at some point in the past is that in Update 0.8, a lot of the choices will winnow down to key paths that are more locked in for Act III. (Updates 9 to 11) So things will actually become more focused after that point for key goals you decide, etc.
As an alternative to showing points, the ability to name your saves would be useful (and probably simpler than the UI design necessary for showing good/evil/dom/sub points for both major MC's and ideally major story branches such as sponsorships etc.). It's something more and more games have implemented, so I'd wager there's some standard code kicking around the forums.

Having an option to view the values in-game would be ideal, but named saves would at least go some way towards alleviating the issue.

Reactions: TessSadist

Mahakmar

May 25, 2020
yeh i can relate to that, but if well if you cant turn it around im better of avoiding the game all 2gether , im also a dominate male and always finding a submissive and willing lady a huge turn on , but so far this game is all hurting the mc and not a way to turn it around (+ playing the various others characters puts me off) , the game has promise as its early cycle still im hoping-seeing where it will go the other way as with most early acess-development we are not privy to where it goes .

However game is great ticking off alot of boxes for various kinks ,so big thumb up for the developer

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I'm actually thinking of having an option somehow to play sex scenes separately in the future. I'm not sure yet, but some scenes (public style sex) are hard for me to write out completely what is happening because of narrative, but perhaps an alternative way to see it on its own might work...not sure. Of course, I don't think more private scenes will have this issue. (this opens up more when you start locking on specific characters a little more in the future)
I hope you do... I don't want to look at penises lol (y)

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Can we please have a gallery in the game please ? I did 2 routes, one sub and one k6 and I honestly don't know when I'll make a k5 one, or one concentrated on all the other paths.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I completely disagree that D/s is or must be limited to the bedroom, that's a very limited pov, and from mine totally mistaken. You have no idea how much pleasure I derive from this game, precisely because its not mere bedroom-kink! Pleasure is a misnomer, jouissance may be closer, psycho-sexual satisfaction perhaps, but what I experience from being dominated by females is definitely something different from mere pleasure in the colloquial sense of the term.
Both styles will be possible...I think the WT mentions this for one character in particular. :)

Reactions: Aseratrix

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
As an alternative to showing points, the ability to name your saves would be useful (and probably simpler than the UI design necessary for showing good/evil/dom/sub points for both major MC's and ideally major story branches such as sponsorships etc.). It's something more and more games have implemented, so I'd wager there's some standard code kicking around the forums.

Having an option to view the values in-game would be ideal, but named saves would at least go some way towards alleviating the issue.
This definitely makes sense. I will try and even enlist the help of a more tech oriented person if necessary. (I'm barely able to just code the normal dialogue, lol)

Reactions: gregers

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
a bit disappointed about the bath scene, they build it up good, but then the "release" is not there as I feel it lacked a good animation for the fucking or something......dont ask me how I would have done it as I have no clue, but it just felt like you build up for something potentially good and then limp dick :p

• Thinking Face

DarkFencer1

Apr 27, 2019
As an alternative to showing points, the ability to name your saves would be useful
It is currently possible to add names to saved games. From previous versions even. I have them all with specific names to the route that I chose in that game. It is super practical.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes