Dec 28, 2019
So after the previous installment I was suspicious that Olivia was
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This latest installment all but explicitly confirms it.

BTW, did anyone else notice how Alessandra pretty much handed Cassandra's fate to Olivia on a silver platter? I look forward to turning her into Olivia's pet or bed toy. I hope we get to pick out a cute little collar for her. My Olivia is still a bit ticked at Cassandra for attempting to enrich herself at her brother's expense and is itching for excuses to punish her. 88.gif

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: TessSadist

Me666

Mar 14, 2018
TessSadist Hello!

I may have missed it, but I am curious as to whether you will upload the full version of 0.4 here? I ask because Karlsson's Gambit is written for multiple paths and playthroughs, and that is a lot easier once OscarSix has made their in-game Mod available (due to in-game feedback of variables). I have been trying to put off playing the Beta for this reason, but Olivia is calling to me, and dodging spoilers on here is not easy!

Many thanks :)

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
TessSadist Hello!

I may have missed it, but I am curious as to whether you will upload the full version of 0.4 here? I ask because Karlsson's Gambit is written for multiple paths and playthroughs, and that is a lot easier once OscarSix has made their in-game Mod available (due to in-game feedback of variables). I have been trying to put off playing the Beta for this reason, but Olivia is calling to me, and dodging spoilers on here is not easy!

Many thanks :)
Yes, I'm making a tweak on a few choice paths so want to test and will upload it here probably middle of this week I would guess.

Dec 28, 2019
Sometimes it seems like half the people on the site have an incest fetish. I don't, but Olivia is delectable enough that I wouldn't mind a beyond platonic relationship with the MC regardless. I find myself kind of hoping that they turn out not to be related at all which would clear the way around the author's no incest pledge.

Olivia indulging in Lesdom would be great fun too. I have no interest in the pathetic losers she's played with so far. They can all be permanently turned into furniture or fed to Juliette's sharks and lions for all I care.

blablabla0707

Feb 27, 2019
I'm not sure if I've posted it around here before, but even if I did, it's worth posting again... This is by FAR the best Femdom game I've ever played, and I could barely contain my excitement when I saw the 0.4 version release! Downloading it right now and thrilled about what it'll be about! Thank you SO MUCH!

Belphegor22

Nov 24, 2017
My dumbass saw the word "Final" last update and thought this game was finished lol. Keep up the awesome work! I will anticipate every update.

Dr. PuPu

Nov 30, 2019
I've been playing the sub route and the dom route for the main dude simultaneously, and it's pretty interesting. Is anybody else in the dominant route trying to be a nice guy at the same time? I thought it was really sweet how choosing to not take advantage of Junko led to her opening up to you and asking for a hug.

By the way, how do you get this scene in the topic post?
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/10/892563_e3k6cell11.jpg
I don't think I found this one yet, and I don't remember who the lady is either. I'm still on 0.3 Final btw. Patiently waiting for the 0.4 Final.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Surely I'm not the only one who is aching for more femdom W I N C E S T View attachment 1122081

Best best girl, I hope you will make a lot more content with her!
I will try, I wouldn't have made the game without her being playable! She is the most difficult character I created (mix of many different models) out of the ones I have used for the game. I'd definitely consider her for other projects too someday.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I've been playing the sub route and the dom route for the main dude simultaneously, and it's pretty interesting. Is anybody else in the dominant route trying to be a nice guy at the same time? I thought it was really sweet how choosing to not take advantage of Junko led to her opening up to you and asking for a hug.

I don't think I found this one yet, and I don't remember who the lady is either. I'm still on 0.3 Final btw. Patiently waiting for the 0.4 Final.
I think (sorry off memory) you need to have gotten a K6 ranking from 0.2 to access that scene. I think you automatically get it at that rank if you play normally.

Reactions: BigStuffedTiger
Dec 28, 2019

Tess has already pointed out that this is from a K6 scene in 0.3. I'd simply like to add that the lady's name is Chantal. She's the "liason" assigned to K5's and K6's. She's also a member of the Vipers, a trained assassin, as well as
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She treats K5's and K6's much better than she does K4's, and is especially flirtatious towards K6's, but all 3 get some very fun scenes with her in 0.4. She's one of my favorite characters so far. It's a pity that taking advantage of the opportunity with her as a K5/6 in 0.4 appears to upset Junko a great deal.

Last edited:

lost1979

Jul 3, 2019
I'm obsessed with this game. I think I've done 6-8 runs with all combinations between dom and sub, good and evil MC and MC's sister just to make sure I didn't miss any scene. But originally, I choose Kiyomi, then Junko over Scarlett, because Scarlett doesn't really stand out out from the many beautiful characters. But when I read the Tess' walkthrough, I had to go back and try the Scarlett path. I'm so glad I did that. Without giving out any spoiler, the theme is so dark, which makes this game successful and stand out among other games IMO.

Dec 28, 2019
Non-evil K4's who choose to accept Scarlett's offer of "protection" and become her plaything appear to have unknowingly taken a step towards a bad end because they will get demoted to K3 by Juliette. Then again, maybe it shouldn't be surprising that they're getting fucked over given what they signed up for...

Last edited:

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I'm obsessed with this game. I think I've done 6-8 runs with all combinations between dom and sub, good and evil MC and MC's sister just to make sure I didn't miss any scene. But originally, I choose Kiyomi, then Junko over Scarlett, because Scarlett doesn't really stand out out from the many beautiful characters. But when I read the Tess' walkthrough, I had to go back and try the Scarlett path. I'm so glad I did that. Without giving out any spoiler, the theme is so dark, which makes this game successful and stand out among other games IMO.
Thank you for the kind words! I kind of like games with real choices that lead to a different experience, so I guess that reflects in my own project.

Reactions: Red88 and vol333

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
Thank you for the kind words! I kind of like games with real choices that lead to a different experience, so I guess that reflects in my own project.
And what does status Slave mean? How much is the MC becoming a slave or is he making some character become his slave?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I started the game now, so I don't know this Veronica, who is she?
One of the eponymous Karlsson sisters. You'll get to know her as the game progresses.

And what does status Slave mean? How much is the MC becoming a slave or is he making some character become his slave?
The game is set in a femdom environment. The male MC starts out as a lowly slave but can work his way up (keep his slave score low if you want him to succeed). The female MC on the other hand is whisked to the top of the totem pole almost from the word Go.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes