gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Walkthrough for version 0.4 -- don't use quite yet!

I am linking this here so I can link it to first page.
The change-log mentions choice paths having been tweaked since the beta. Does that affect the walkthrough, or is it still valid?

If it's just paths being 'tweaked' rather than significant content changes, I think I'll wait to do another playthrough of 0.4 until 0.5 is out; I find it hard enough to keep track of the characters as is, so replaying a bit to refresh my memory probably won't hurt.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Ohhh so 0.4 needs to be replayed?

This is one of those few games I really don't mind starting over and over, so it is super fine with me. I would like to know what are the changes, though. As I get into character, I think each choice so much in this novel, as the wrong choice can mean death or something worse.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Hey Tess, i was wondering if the Dom path is still going to be worked on as much as the sub path is (you said you were thinking about tweaking certain aspects), i personally prefer the dom path, a little bit of light femdom here, a little bit of maledom content there, really adds to the experience.

Really liking the game so far :)

tuskedkibbles

Mar 27, 2018
From what I've read I suspect that the game is focused on femdom and bdsm, am I right? In any case, can domination (male or female, I don't like either), humilliation and BDSM be avoided?
No it can't. While the player themselves can avoid being on the receiving end just fine, you'll see it happening to other characters. If you don't like domination in general, this reeeeally isn't the game for you.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
From what I've read I suspect that the game is focused on femdom and bdsm, am I right? In any case, can domination (male or female, I don't like either), humilliation and BDSM be avoided?
You can avoid some content by making the right decisions. But this is not a "pick your kink from a menu" kind of novel but one in which sexual content and story are intertwined. You cannot simply avoid things as the sexual elements are story related. For example, if you pick choices in which your main character acts weak, you are going to get punished. That is how it works. You yourself can avoid getting punished by picking "right" choices, but that can mean someone else is getting punished.

So... long story short, sexual content is absolutely intertwined with story. Cannot be turned on and off.

My advice. PLAY THE GAME, you will absolutely love it. But keep in mind, this is not your standard novel you can find in f95, made to please an audience with fan service. You have to approach this novel as what it is: a REAL ADULT novel with real choices. Real in the sense that it is not like "you picked a but b was the right choice" but in the sense that they lead to very different outcomes, neither good or bad, simply different.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
No it can't. While the player themselves can avoid being on the receiving end just fine, you'll see it happening to other characters. If you don't like domination in general, this reeeeally isn't the game for you.
Thanks for the reply. You're right, the game sure doesn't interest me.

Yes, it can be avoided...by not playing the game. This game is probably not your cup of tea
I just put it on my ignore list.

In any case, I wish Dev good luck with the game and thank him/her for sharing it.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
You can avoid some content by making the right decisions. But this is not a "pick your kink from a menu" kind of novel but one in which sexual content and story are intertwined. You cannot simply avoid things as the sexual elements are story related. For example, if you pick choices in which your main character acts weak, you are going to get punished. That is how it works. You yourself can avoid getting punished by picking "right" choices, but that can mean someone else is getting punished.

So... long story short, sexual content is absolutely intertwined with story. Cannot be turned on and off.
Your answer only confirms that the game doesn't interest me at all.

In any case, thanks for reply.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Quick question, since the changelog doesn't say anything. What changed between the beta version of the final version ?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Karlsson's Gambit [v0.4 Final Release] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.74 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.73 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.00 GB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 983 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
how the fook do you get k6 from start, i done one and got k5 but if you need to do the episode again i feel like doing it all over again. i remember them saying something like dont have sex straight away but not going to lie i did it and im not sure if that affects it

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
how the fook do you get k6 from start, i done one and got k5 but if you need to do the episode again i feel like doing it all over again. i remember them saying something like dont have sex straight away but not going to lie i did it and im not sure if that affects it
Follow the walkthrough, make sure you get selfish eater, I personally chose to let Patricia do her punishment, show some balls, but not TOO much in Elenia interview. But, really, the walkthrough is well done.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
ahhh see thats where i probably fucked up. In the interview i didnt do anything to her at all and when the food choice came up i gave it to the rest.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
ahhh see thats where i probably fucked up. In the interview i didnt do anything to her at all and when the food choice came up i gave it to the rest.
You can share the food and still get to level 6. But it requires the deal with Patricia as long as I remember and picking other choices.

Also, not sure if it matters, I think it does, but I got Elena's endorsement in the first chapter. She wants you neither good nor evil, but smart!

Reactions: D9074

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
i think the choices in the test is where i might of gone wrong. i thought about it when doing it but i think i got one or two wrong. i want to do it without a walk through telling me what to do but i want to get to 6 from the start. 5 is not a bad experience though.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Pictures on 1st page seem to indicate more femdom then not... can it be avoided or is femdom the main focus of the game?

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes