Pervo

Jul 14, 2017
I have many mixed thoughts about a game like this. I like well made stories and this so far seems to have a promising plot that is being developed, which is the hook I suppose in keeping my continued interest. Having said that, femdom and its related niche varieties are something I've never had an interest in(power to those who do, just not my personal cup of tea).

There are bits that I find genuinely disturbing which pertain to the brother with the disability. Having a background in healthcare, finding someone with disability being made into a guinea pig is frankly is very very off putting and forces me to click through at great speed to avoid seeing said abuse. My gripe comes with this being unavoidable. So far the writer has had good awareness to develop two paths independent of one another but the abuse of someone with a congenital disability/disease, even by fantasy game standards is disturbing(again, not having a go at those who get off to this, just felt this should be optional)

Having put down my two cents, I would wrap up with general comments and a question.
The renders are very nice and artistically done. The quality is good. The engagement from the developer positive. It has many positive points in its favor to be a successful game at completion, more so that at present.

I had heard in the previous few pages whispers of the maledom path being abandoned due to low interest with actual patrons. Is this what is being implemented? I'm sure there are players like me exclusively playing that path and if it gets shelved, no point in keeping continued interest. I ask this question with no gripe or demand from the developer as it is their game to do with as they see fit.

In whichever case, I wish you luck nonetheless with the not so disturbing parts of the game. GG dev.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

Me666

Mar 14, 2018
I have many mixed thoughts about a game like this. I like well made stories and this so far seems to have a promising plot that is being developed, which is the hook I suppose in keeping my continued interest. Having said that, femdom and its related niche varieties are something I've never had an interest in(power to those who do, just not my personal cup of tea).

There are bits that I find genuinely disturbing which pertain to the brother with the disability. Having a background in healthcare, finding someone with disability being made into a guinea pig is frankly is very very off putting and forces me to click through at great speed to avoid seeing said abuse. My gripe comes with this being unavoidable. So far the writer has had good awareness to develop two paths independent of one another but the abuse of someone with a congenital disability/disease, even by fantasy game standards is disturbing(again, not having a go at those who get off to this, just felt this should be optional)

Having put down my two cents, I would wrap up with general comments and a question.
The renders are very nice and artistically done. The quality is good. The engagement from the developer positive. It has many positive points in its favor to be a successful game at completion, more so that at present.

I had heard in the previous few pages whispers of the maledom path being abandoned due to low interest with actual patrons. Is this what is being implemented? I'm sure there are players like me exclusively playing that path and if it gets shelved, no point in keeping continued interest. I ask this question with no gripe or demand from the developer as it is their game to do with as they see fit.

In whichever case, I wish you luck nonetheless with the not so disturbing parts of the game. GG dev.
Hi, Pervo

I saw your post and, considering its valid concerns, asked for a response on Discord. TessSadist said, and I quote:

"Thanks, I don't have access to my account (on another computer) right now, but regarding mdom path: 1) not in plan to ever drop it, anything dealing with that is kind of laid out long-term, and the issue there is more how complex/deep to make it, etc. 2) regarding the brother, he is actually being made physically strong (in a sense his disability is being completely cured) and his diminished state long-term is much more of a mental angle regarding emotions/feelings than physical although it is not clear yet. In a way, don't be surprised if his greatest pain would actually be at a moment when his physical health is actually at its peak with his condition healed. The reason this is relevant is because his emotional state and hope would be at it's highest when "cured" of all physical pain. A sadistic women (err whoever) might want the emotional and physical state to be at it's absolute highest as part of a desired strategy."

Hopefully, this helps :)

Pervo

Jul 14, 2017
Hi, Pervo

I saw your post and, considering its valid concerns, asked for a response on Discord. TessSadist said, and I quote:

"Thanks, I don't have access to my account (on another computer) right now, but regarding mdom path: 1) not in plan to ever drop it, anything dealing with that is kind of laid out long-term, and the issue there is more how complex/deep to make it, etc. 2) regarding the brother, he is actually being made physically strong (in a sense his disability is being completely cured) and his diminished state long-term is much more of a mental angle regarding emotions/feelings than physical although it is not clear yet. In a way, don't be surprised if his greatest pain would actually be at a moment when his physical health is actually at its peak with his condition healed. The reason this is relevant is because his emotional state and hope would be at it's highest when "cured" of all physical pain. A sadistic women (err whoever) might want the emotional and physical state to be at it's absolute highest as part of a desired strategy."

Hopefully, this helps :)
That is very kind of you to ask the developer regarding my queries in discord. My thanks to you sir/madam.
Also glad the developer is active and robust in their answers.

Regarding the answers, it is reassuring that the maledom path will not be abandoned. Of course how fleshed out it becomes might variate(considering the significant choice of options and its tumbledown effect that needs to be taken into account when writing, rendering etc). Even at present, there is(apparently) significant more playtime in other paths than maledom with a Good morality but it makes complete sense to cater to the wider audience first with creating content they want.

I get what the developer says regarding the brother and his physical well being vs his psychological state. It is safe to assume he was at the verge of giving up on life with the prospect of weeks to months to live from an obscure disease no one can fix. Whilst this testing is meant to cure him and being used as the proverbial carrot stick that's being dangled in front of him to keep his continued obedience to the outlandish/outraging tests he's being out through, it is setting up a premise for him to be physically stronger but mentally conditioned to become submissive. It is ethically wrong to do that of course. But I agree that the majority of the Karlsson sisters don't have a moral compass to go off of and consideration won't be taken into account of how their test subject is 'feeling'. I just hope that the path diversification in terms of Seth's path continues as well(i.e control with the player on how he is mentally once physical gremlins are sorted), considering he is the third protagonist of sorts.

Good bit of stuff to reflect on. Hope the development keeps carrying on in good pace.

Spacy7

Jun 30, 2020
guys where does this update ends it when we have to decide that we will work for which event or anywhere else cuz I don't remember that weather i played previous version or this one

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
guys where does this update ends it when we have to decide that we will work for which event or anywhere else cuz I don't remember that weather i played previous version or this one
It ends shortly after choosing which Event you'll assisting.

swifty91

May 20, 2018
This game is great. I am aiming for dom female MC / sub male MC and would love to see more pegging / chastity options for the male MC with the female MC involved in observing / directing his punishment in future! (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda and FinrayB

terassiel

Mar 2, 2018
Im wondering, how far along the story are we? how much more is to come?
From the intro and how the story develops I would say its just starting? But the version suggest we are nearly half way through?

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Im wondering, how far along the story are we? how much more is to come?
From the intro and how the story develops I would say its just starting? But the version suggest we are nearly half way through?
As much as it annoys some people :LOL: not all devs use the convention that version 1.0 is the final version. And even then, v0.9 can be followed by v0.10 (and then 0.11, 0.12 and so on) rather than v1.0, so I wouldn't read too much story progress from the version number yet.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Played this game after recommendation from my pal Ayhsel, and wow, this game is amazing.

TessSadist you've truly developed a wonderful game that is wonderful world that is rich with stories (and backstories), as well as such vibrant characters.

Favorite girl out of everyone is Veronica (she may be a "Ice Queen" but damn she melts my heart every time), followed by Olivia and Kiyomi, though I do like several others as well.

So kudos to you, and everyone involved in developing this gem of a game.
Looking forward to how the story develops, and how deep down this rabbit hole our MCs will go.

Dr. PuPu

Nov 30, 2019
As much as it annoys some people :LOL: not all devs use the convention that version 1.0 is the final version. And even then, v0.9 can be followed by v0.10 (and then 0.11, 0.12 and so on) rather than v1.0, so I wouldn't read too much story progress from the version number yet.
"V0.10" would look awkward since that just reads mathematically as "0.1". :p
Honestly, they should have used Greek alphabet from the start, like "Alpha v0.4 Final" or something like that. Makes it easier to separate a work in progress with the final product.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
"V0.10" would look awkward since that just reads mathematically as "0.1". :p
Honestly, they should have used Greek alphabet from the start, like "Alpha v0.4 Final" or something like that. Makes it easier to separate a work in progress with the final product.
Does it really matter? As long as the completed tag is missing the games are in development.

I mean i have seen enough threads with people asking about "is the game completed?" because some Devs use your "Alpha v.04 Final" iteration example.

Apr 27, 2021
Can't wait for next update, I love games with multiple choices and multiple endings, and this game has the major range of possibilities for the MCs.
Particularly, I love the "K system". At the beginning, I played without walkthrough and so in my major game I'm a K6 with veronica sponsor, but it was funny restart the game and see "what's life as K5 and as K4".
The cliffhanger at the end puts much hype on the next update, I think it would be funny to see the path more evil for the MC's sister (come on, it's a game!).
Anyway, one of the best storylines on this whole site, and many interesting characters to interact with. Particularly, I have a thing for all the jailers (expecially Junko, Delilah and Scarlett, who I'd like to tame) and, even more, for the Karlsson sisters (expecially Veronica).

freval

Jun 16, 2018
It's a little annoying that they turns us into a dom but, this game is by far the most enjoyable game i have ever played,
plot and crafting masterpiece

Reactions: SubFork

WindySakura

May 28, 2017
It's a little annoying that they turns us into a dom but, this game is by far the most enjoyable game i have ever played,
plot and crafting masterpiece
I haven't played that route but you can be a sub, you don't HAVE to be a dom.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes