Dec 31, 2019
Love this game, I waited for the non beta version to play the update and it was a great update as always!

I have one save in K6 and another in K4 and they couldn't be more different, I usually don't like playing more than one save but in this one I do, they are so different.

This story is so interesting and unique, makes you really think about your choices and not to mention all the hot girls and scenes. A good amount of content in this update too. One of my favorite games here, can't wait for more!

Dec 28, 2019
Does the 0.4 final release add more to the game or is identical in content to the previous release? Or is it just optimization?
There are no new scenes. I haven't compared the renders or the music, but there are only two minor fixes to the game text . In both cases it was where the wrong character said "Yes, Mistress".

Changes to Game Text

12041c12041
< nath "Yes, Mistress [pname3]."
---
> sis "Yes, Mistress [pname3]."

18130c18130
< pp2 "Yes, Mistress."
---
> kk2 "Yes, Mistress."

Last edited:
Reactions: Aseratrix

Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020
how often does this dev relases an update?
i stayed away from this game because of the femdom tag but damn this is fkn good
about 3 months cause of the different routes u can take in the vn. I just finish the last update got k7 for mc with evil sis. Now evil dom playthrough next this just keeps getting better with each update. after that try the sub route oh good times ahead

Jul 14, 2017
about 3 months cause of the different routes u can take in the vn. I just finish the last update got k7 for mc with evil sis. Now evil dom playthrough next this just keeps getting better with each update. after that try the sub route oh good times ahead
pretty impressive for the quality and size of the updates if what you are saying its true

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I hope that in the next installment those twin sisters will be really mean, bratty and nasty :giggle: Can't wait to see whats next. Its like the best movie series you binge-watched, and finding out that the next season is years away...:cry:

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Hey everyone, I thought many fans of the game would like to do a fun personality test to find out what kind of sub or dom they are:

I think its very good, made by a female switch who understands and experienced both sides of the genre. It would be fun to see this for anyone coming to this thread.

Dominant test:
Submissive test:

My result for the sub test:

Slave / Property

37% Slave / Property
24% Service Submissive
12% Emotional Masochist
9% Classic Masochist
6% Hedonist
6% Bondage Enthusiast
2% Pet
2% Prey / Primal