Me666

Mar 14, 2018
Hey everyone, I thought many fans of the game would like to do a fun personality test to find out what kind of sub or dom they are:

I think its very good, made by a female switch who understands and experienced both sides of the genre. It would be fun to see this for anyone coming to this thread.

Dominant test:
Sumbissive test:

My result for the sub test:

Slave / Property

37% Slave / Property
24% Service Submissive
12% Emotional Masochist
9% Classic Masochist
6% Hedonist
6% Bondage Enthusiast
2% Pet
2% Prey / Primal

Seemed intriguing. I'm not a Dom, but I thought I'd see what it had to say. Plenty of options, which were hard to choose from (because I'm not). My results, for both:

Dom test:
25% Service Top
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other percentages:

sub test:
36% Slave / Property
Other percentages:

Seems pretty accurate, given my lack of practical experience (devoted to single life partner :))

Dr. PuPu

Nov 30, 2019
Probably not the intention, but one of my hopes for that choice to have both men and women servants for Olivia is to have the option to force the women servants to dominate the men servants sexually while she watches. I think that would be a fun subversion of expectations and would just be really funny overall.

Last edited:

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
With Katsumi being an executive, I'm a little confused as to why she is playing nurse during the experiments on Seth. Seems to be a position beneath her status. Is she actually trying to help Seth or is she just trying to gain his trust in order to toy with him?

ravis_defiler

Dec 3, 2019
The questionnaire was fun.
My DOM stats are

29% Hedonist
15% Predator / Primal
13% Emotional Sadist
13% Master / Owner
9% Classic Sadist
8% Service Top
5% Bondage Enthusiast
5% Trainer
1% Brat Tamer

Jameos

Nov 1, 2020
Really loved this game. It really excited me, and make me want to be the mc :ì:censored: Does anyone know how to reach k3? And what happens reaching k3?

Reactions: Aseratrix

Me666

Mar 14, 2018
Really loved this game. It really excited me, and make me want to be the mc :ì:censored: Does anyone know how to reach k3? And what happens reaching k3?
There are two walkthroughs linked in the original post; you should be able to reach K3 by looking through there.
If you're not interested in spoiling all of the other options/playthroughs -

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
hello just want ask ..is this game is already completed?
becouse i see the game release is ( vr 4 final ) but there is no completed tag in the thread?

Me666

Mar 14, 2018
hamod noway1

Karlsson's Gambit is in active development. Tess is working hard at producing v0.5, as we speak, but she also has a busy day job. Your definition of 'soon' and mine may vary - we've really only just had v0.4 released, and I estimate that there'll be 3-5 weeks before 0.5 is likely to be available... but that's pretty fast turnaround for a typical game of this type, on here.

'Final' simply refers to this being the final version of v0.4, meaning that Tess reckons she's gotten all the bugs out, is happy with the dialogue, and has moved on to producing the next episode.

If you're interested in tracking the development - and maybe even influencing some minor game choices - her Patreon is listed at the bottom of the main post, and in-game.

:)

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
hamod noway1

Karlsson's Gambit is in active development. Tess is working hard at producing v0.5, as we speak, but she also has a busy day job. Your definition of 'soon' and mine may vary - we've really only just had v0.4 released, and I estimate that there'll be 3-5 weeks before 0.5 is likely to be available... but that's pretty fast turnaround for a typical game of this type, on here.

'Final' simply refers to this being the final version of v0.4, meaning that Tess reckons she's gotten all the bugs out, is happy with the dialogue, and has moved on to producing the next episode.

If you're interested in tracking the development - and maybe even influencing some minor game choices - her Patreon is listed at the bottom of the main post, and in-game.

:)
wow what a great full explenation man thank u for the time and thank u also for the good news it means 3 or 5 weeks for v5 thats great ...
even if it will come after 6 week thats ok tell her,,( ur fan from kuwait said take ur time and apreciate ur hard work )

got it now ..soo final it means final of just this >> ver 4 only.. but not the whole game (y) (y) (y)

Reactions: Me666
Jun 11, 2018
So first time playing, as a big femdom fan, both irl and online, pleasantly surprised with the game. Finished up to the end of current content and what really caught my eye was both Dominique path on sub and Alessandra sub on dom path since both the dom and sub path (currently anyway) veer slightly too dom or sub for me.

So does anyone know if more femdom while being treated like a (relatively) normal human being in public while being extremely submissive in more private settings like one on one interactions or the bedroom (so not always sexual) etc is planned? The two paths listed above seem like they might (hopefully) fill that niche for me, just wondering if it has a chance of being more widespread, would be worth actually being a patron if so, since that's my preferred style and almost never crops up in any good femdom game ever making it , sadly, incredibly rare.

Game is good and looks promising for sure though, keep up the great work, one of the best western femdom games out there currently.

BigEffinPerv

Sep 22, 2017
Not being a sub, I didn't think I would enjoy this game but taking the dom route and being cruel whenever you can does satisfy one's sadistic tendencies.

Good job. I'm looking forward to playing more.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
It seems interesting.
After playing this I'd have hard time caring for some models also present in other games as dev have successfully made me hate them sadistic bit*h.
Good luck.

• Haha
Reactions: Me666

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I'm really missing the mod. I love the dom route for both mcs but love the mod so I could see the flip side scenes. I hope someone makes one...

Reactions: hamod

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
Well, the creator is a harsh mistress, after all... Sorry couldn't refrain from making that joke. Are you sure it's not because you are not a Patreon anymore? Kicking someone for making a thumbs down emoji after a picture doesn't seem like something Tess would do.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
If you are thinking about a picture of a girl in a red/black uniform with brown hair - that was actually Cassandra, Olivia's assistant. She doesn't appear much in the game compared to others and the characters are hard to keep track of, so I can see the confusion. I don't think Olivia's model will be changed.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes