Dec 28, 2019
Greatly appreciated the option to choose what activity to help with next. Welcome party or Fashion show. I understand how much more work it'll require from you to add these forks here and there and I am really grateful and surprised that you are still adding more of them as we go deeper into the story. Was kind of expecting you to cut down on the number and complexity of forks as handling them all down the road becomes increasingly more difficult. It was a pleasant surprise to see more are still being added! I am a huge fan of more forks as long as it doesn't burn you out to the point that you end up abandoning this project. That would be a tragedy.
Temporary forks such as fashion show vs welcome party that are resolved within the same update aren't the real issue, it's branch proliferation that is the main danger. Going from one path to K4 vs K5 vs K6 and then to K3 vs K4 vs K5 vs K6 vs K7 is a bigger issue. The K5 path is mostly the same as the K6 path for the sake of keeping things sane, but it's going to be increasing work to make all of the different levels both distinct and equally meaty unless Tess starts consolidating the branches at some point, which given her previous comments I'm certain she already has plans to do.

...And this one has been bothering me the most. It might only be true for me though due to my personal preferences, but I still have to ask anyway: why no pegging? :( Pegging is my favorite kink and I was kind of looking forward to seeing more of that in this release. Scarlett has been the figurehead of that activity thus far, but her role in 0.4 was very negligible. All in all, the pegging activity seems to be completely missing from this release no matter what dialogue option we choose. I'd appreciate it if you could throw in a few more pegging scenes to the mix every now and then. At least one option for that in every release would be nice.
Judging by the preview pics Tess has dropped on her discord, you will be very very pleased with 0.5...

Last edited:

NPC041188

Oct 23, 2019
GAH!!! 3 months till last update!
Honestly one of most intriguing stories I've played, and I love the absolute contrast and difference between being sub and being dom.
Great stuff takes time, bUT I neED MAh FIX!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Is episode 5 gonna come out?(title says final) also is there anyway to place K5 or K6 in the exam?
Nope, but she's working.
My guess, from a few of her Patreon updates, would be sometime late August/early September
As for the k5 and k6 question, Idk without the mod not being updated. It's been awhile since I played so I plan to replay it from the beginning next update

Reactions: Walnutt

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
Kiyomi is my favorite character
She's everyone's favorite character mate!

Compared to say for example K6, the K4 route seemed kind of more limited in content to me
Tess got a new PC midway through the dom path, so as a result 0.4 was simply better for high rank characters. I remember Tess saying she wants to make up for it in 0.5 though.

why no pegging?
More will come. The core of the game just got started with 0.4, with 0.6 to 0.8 being "even more juiced up". Just give it time.

Reactions: Kiliana

Walnutt

Jan 14, 2021
Hi everyone, I apologize as this will be a short update as I am kind of at a weird hour with my mother with a sudden checkup at the hospital. I may try and edit this later with more information, but I might have a hard time without knowing what might happen today.
From her Patreon update today. I hope all is well with her mom

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Yes there is. If you follow the Walkthrough that Tess provided in the OP, you can get K6. It was my first playthrough and it's def my favorite route so far
I've gotten spoiled by mods, ty for reminding me there is a WT. :)

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I can't answer everything I'm way too busy and forgive poor text as I'm going really fast and just going going going. Real quick: I will do a public update on Patreon this Sunday. On it, I will likely update rough progress, plans, etc. I might cross 1200 renders soon, not sure, have to check actually. Got a lot of personal stuff, and business is literally exploding (just my rough share of gross income for August 2021 will surpass entire year of this game at 2400/month) and I am now trying to hire a 4th and 5th person to keep up as we need help badly. I hired a 3rd person the last time I felt this crunch, but this one is much much more powerful and impacting me. The financials of this game have never been the primary focus for me but just trying to enjoy telling a story.

Random minor questions I saw -- the KPass given wasn't in the knowledge of Juliette yet, it just happened during breast test, and Juliette can also override it as a Karlsson. Not so the guards. This can be used later, but not with Olivia or the Board, but rather trainers that want to demote. Subs can raise to higher ranks, but not being sub to EVERYONE, it will require a player to maybe be sub in the bedroom to a specific woman or women, but more normal in other aspects during day to day stuff. (In Version 0.4, Dominique offered this option to you if you were a sub on that path)

Olivia/Kane Dynamics: A main point between them will be first if they are allied or antagonists towards each other long-term. (beyond 0.5) Use your common sense, this metric will likely be much more about shared moral alignment versus sub/dom if you really think about how people can share goals. So an evil Kane - whether sub or dom - has a higher chance of working well with an evil Olivia and the opposite is true. The game later splits into clear factions, so it's possible they work together -- or not.

0.5 will reveal a major plot point - the ultimate goal that Alexander Karlsson wanted after his death. So a primary narrative driver will be present from 0.6 onwards.

From a few private PMs over the last month (sorry!) plus:
1. Yes, some characters can and will die, such is the nature of this kind of world. Choice dependent.
2. I have said this more than once, I define incest very specifically -- sexual relations between two blood relatives. This will not be the case in this game. I actually think 0.5 will provide a little more clarity on this statement?
3. No, there probably isn't a pure harem ending with Juliette/Dominique/Alessandra/Veronica given their extreme differences in some respects so it's hard to make narrative sense, but there may be endings with one or more of them, and the others could be enslaved/subservient/Mistress/dominant over/under you, etc. So some possibilities there, but not likely a pure Dom Kane with 4 equal women, by definition, it's more likely one is your romantic partner, and others are just bodies to use, etc.
4. Romances: I will kind of divulge a little since so many questions: There are some romances that are dom only (women cannot fall for a sub), some that are sub only (cannot like a dom), and a few that are more flexible (you can convince them either way) For pure solo romances (just one on one), there are basically I think 6 possible. Others have combo elements.
5. A sub probably cannot gain solo control of the company so easily - likely he would require an ally.
6. I am including some random preview pics -- think I have shared these all with Patrons (someone let me know if I haven't) some are not finals from this drive possibly, but just posting a few! I am being VERY careful not to spoil particular scenes so most of these are not critical except maybe one scene, but it's not clear here.

Bye!

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes