Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
I'm using the walkthrough mod cause I just like to know what I'm getting into. I saw that there was a "Sis path" or something similar to that, I was wondering what that path would include :unsure: I think I read somewhere that there's no 'cest, so I'm not talking about that. Just wondering how in depth that path would go. In my head, with my current playthrough I have both MC and sis as dominating and evil, but also in cahoots with each other (and lil bro), I imagine them both picking off the members of the hierarchy one by one until ultimately they're the main power.
Your head canon thoughts aren't exclusive to your own; they aren't far off from my own. I went a dom path but found myself head canoning a sort of "brother and sister have been through a lot of adversity together off screen and will go to bat for each other no matter what" type of situation myself. Likely because I have a similar situation IRL.

That said we have no idea where the direction is headed between the two. The brief interaction they've had thus far isn't enough to really quantify anything long term, which means it's hard to pinpoint what sort of relationship opportunities Tess has planned going forward.

I'm on board either way. Can't wait to see what she has planned.

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
Your head canon thoughts aren't exclusive to your own; they aren't far off from my own. I went a dom path but found myself head canoning a sort of "brother and sister have been through a lot of adversity together off screen and will go to bat for each other no matter what" type of situation myself. Likely because I have a similar situation IRL.

That said we have no idea where the direction is headed between the two. The brief interaction they've had thus far isn't enough to really quantify anything long term, which means it's hard to pinpoint what sort of relationship opportunities Tess has planned going forward.

I'm on board either way. Can't wait to see what she has planned.
Same thoughts here. I was waiting on that first interaction and was happy but also disappointed that there wasn't any scheming, but I'll be patient. My thoughts for the other brother is a bit different, I had him look away during that scene with you know who, kinda wanna keep him pure but also on the sibling path. Dev is doing a great job so far

lonewolf1993

Nov 12, 2018
I just downloaded the game and i gotta say i'm impressed with it so far, expected to see a cheesy game filled with awesome kinky content lol, but the music and the story are good enough to grab my interest.

questions tho, since it seems like there are 3 MCs can i make 1 of them dom, 1 sub and 1 neutral?
also please tell me incest is avoidable if it's in the game lol

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
I just downloaded the game and i gotta say i'm impressed with it so far, expected to see a cheesy game filled with awesome kinky content lol, but the music and the story are good enough to grab my interest.

questions tho, since it seems like there are 3 MCs can i make 1 of them dom, 1 sub and 1 neutral?
Is the youngest sibling considered a protagonist? Technically I guess he is, though he has very little screen time so far, so not sure how much 'molding' of him we'll be able to do, but the other 2 we can definitely dictate their actions and personality.

No idea what the plan with incest will be going forward. While it wouldn't surprise me to see it available down the road, it's clearly not a central theme of the game (at least not so far) so I'd be absolutely shocked if it was unavoidable even if it did become possible in the future.

Reactions: lonewolf1993

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

I do not believe there will be any incest in this vn. Also I personally don't consider the brother a protagonist but a pawn. I'm playing both protagonists as evil doms though...

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
So my rotative support for July goes to KG. I just super love this game! Hope Tess you have a lot of success with it, you are doing something amazing.

Every time I play it I get soo into character, second guessing every move, wondering whether I will come out alive or end up worse than dead. Very few games give me that awesome thrill of getting totally involved, with each character having their own agenda, personality and taste, making them feel so alive than I want to learn more about them beyond their involvement in the game.

I really cannot express how alive the world feels and for those that love to lose themselves in their imagination as myself, this game is an absolute gem!

Last edited:

Fapposaurus Rex

May 8, 2018
This game is top 3 femdom games out there. Nice to see maledoms appreciate it too :)
Tessadist is a genious!
Yeah i got here from the Desert Stalker Discord (which is a heavily maledom focussed game). I tend to love games that give you the option between Dom and Sub, just makes it feel more rewarding.

Reactions: Walnutt

Walnutt

Jan 14, 2021
oof thats a while :( idk if its allowed to ask here but are there good games similar to this one?
Def worth the wait though. She's essentially updating three games in one since she fleshes out each path you could potentially take. It could be quicker, but it'd also be less in-depth.

Are you looking for another Femdom game? If so, Estate: Dominate is another high quality option.

Fapposaurus Rex

May 8, 2018
Def worth the wait though. She's essentially updating three games in one since she fleshes out each path you could potentially take. It could be quicker, but it'd also be less in-depth.

Are you looking for another Femdom game? If so, Estate: Dominate is another high quality option.
REALLY liked E: D but I already played through it recently.
Also what are the 3 paths? i assume Dom, Sub and switch?

the slayer

Aug 10, 2018

this game has not had an uptade in like forever

Kiliana

Nov 14, 2019
I don't want you to feed bad about it, it's not a specific thing but rather a compounding of things at once. It's actually more of an assist to me with specifics versus generalizations, as that makes it ten times worse with trying to figure out why. It's not a big deal, but what I meant is that if I felt 0.4 was a big downgrade in my own eyes, that would likely tell me it's time to consider doing something else. I knew there would also be some challenge with two protagonists, but the game would not exist without Olivia, as that is the part of the game most for me. I mean, it makes sense as it's kind of myself in a way. Maybe more femdom devs are subs and love 100% sub decisions/branches, but I am the complete opposite and even a male dom path was not enough for me, I needed a female dom choice path to enjoy writing the game at all. I don't know, maybe in the end more submissively minded people can do this kind of game better.

Two separate people took this post and another one after yours (about multiple protagonists) and showed them to me. I'm also getting shown detailed financial metrics over months/years about which femdom games (the top 40 femdom games on Graphtreon) do well financially and which do not, and why with very detailed specifics about style, plot, fetishes, etc. The basic crux behind all of that is I am being pressured by a few around me that want me to move to my second game idea and their primary argument is that femdom games of this style (you can see others like ED as another example) will never do well because of the nature of the femdom audience and what they actually pay for... (when you look at the very successful ones with femdom the style is completely different) I am getting relentlessly pounded with the idea recently that this kind of audience just doesn't pay for a certain style of content versus another audience that does, etc. I believe I have 175 Patrons which sounds ok to me, but they are also showing me how many Patrons even objectively crappy games more like my second idea are getting month after month.

It is mostly well meaning from people that feel I can make a lot more doing another game, but that's not the whole story. I am not caving to this pressure as I basically try and do whatever I want in life, but it has made it less fun for me. But I don't want people fearing I would stop anything due to outside factors -- only I would make that decision. The only fact they have showed me so far that does make me feel down sometimes is seeing how much I am actually making per hour of work on the game. But as long as it's fun, that hasn't been a huge deal. But I at least need the help of my artist now here and there, I really rely on her with little things now to keep my primary business ok with life/time balance.

But I don't want people to worry about the game that way, I have nothing planned at all negatively in that regard. But I can't lie and say I feel the exact same way as I did during 0.3 (my favorite time making the game was during 0.3) with 0.4 right now. But it's not the game itself as the reason why, it's the constant outside voices telling me I'm turning down a better thing and that this audience talks the most and gives the least kind of thing, etc. (0.4 is getting kind of close, did an update on public Patreon post)

Anyway, sorry for the rant/long post. I feel better now, lol.
0.4 has been great in my opinion. I really enjoyed a lot of the content. Both sexual and non-sexual ones. Still, I think there is one area that can use some improvement, about which I'll provide more details soon. In general though, Karlssons Gambit has been great so far and is definitely at least one of my all-time favorite games, if not THE top one. Thank you for creating this awesome project and I hope you keep this up!

You told me before that you prefer specific details in the feedback rather than just generalization. So without further ado:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes