Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
Olivia/Kane Dynamics: A main point between them will be first if they are allied or antagonists towards each other long-term. (beyond 0.5) Use your common sense, this metric will likely be much more about shared moral alignment versus sub/dom if you really think about how people can share goals. So an evil Kane - whether sub or dom - has a higher chance of working well with an evil Olivia and the opposite is true. The game later splits into clear factions, so it's possible they work together -- or not.

0.5 will reveal a major plot point - the ultimate goal that Alexander Karlsson wanted after his death. So a primary narrative driver will be present from 0.6 onwards.
All of this is very good.

Reactions: Z - Reborn

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Dom MCs once we finally overcome all the shit these bitches have put us through and arise on top to find ourselves in this situation
Can't wait for the day Kane becomes the dom and punish those who put him through hell.

Reminds me of Andy from Shawshank crossing through a river shit to freedom and coming out clean.

• Haha
Reactions: Pervo and Mograx

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Can't wait for the day Kane becomes the dom and punish those who put him through hell.

Reminds me of Andy from Shawshank crossing through a river shit to freedom and coming out clean.
That's.. actually a great comparison. Andy utilizes hit wit, intelligence, any advantage he can find to come out on top over the Warden. Literally crawling through shit to get there.

God what a great movie, I really need to rewatch it lol.

Reactions: Xypher

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Dom MCs once we finally overcome all the shit these bitches have put us through and arise on top to find ourselves in this situation
Actually very dom of course, so I empathize with this desire! One version of a dom Kane in the story will be my err "ideal" strong partner somewhere in there :) (but more a dominant couple dominating all sort of ending of course)

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
In addition to Karlssons sisters, I'd like a path where you can dominate the Vipers, particularly Katsumi and Scarlett (the "pegging girl").
It's nice to dominate the girls who are sub by nature, but it's much more "satisfying" to dominate the girls who are mistresses by nature.
Will have to be patient in Kane's case, but of course an "executive" type of Kane down the road would have complete power over lower ranked employees, etc. Olivia has a little easier before especially 0.8 with power/ease, so Kane has a tougher road.

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Game still alive ?

Hi all!
I am doing a public post since it's been a while, and just updating a lot -- some of which will be repeat information for Patrons so I am sorry!
I have attached very non-adult images for Version 0.5 as previews as per Patreon guidelines. (hope they are ok!)
So first, I did pause August billing for my Patrons because I did feel I wasn't going quite fast enough to justify billing a full extra month. I've been there before in terms of being on a site and just feeling a little frustrated at time delays, so I kind of made that decision for the benefit of Patrons. I am legitimately working as best as I can, but this is not my full-time job and my other work really impacts my time. (more on this below)
My business is currently trying to hire a 4th and 5th person due to a very heavy increase in business over the last 2-3 months. It's great in one sense because I'm doing super well now, but bad in a sense that it is impacting my free time. So I did a bunch of interviews over the last roughly 8-10 days, and I think I may hire two people this week. I'm also hiring a personal assistant just for me with personal stuff outside the business for about 15-20 hours a week starting August 10th, so all of this will GREATLY help me stabilize my time better. I feel fortunate I can afford to hire these people to help, as the business started very slowly and is now getting quite lucrative. (my parents were so against me at first for this business idea and wanted me to go to law school instead, but now they are being pretty quiet hee hee!)
I've also kept this under wraps due to an NDA, but I've been helping since about a year ago on a specific "normal" game project (not huge hours, just a little bit here and there for specific dialogue/quests) just doing some quest/dialogue writing/editing here and there in prep for other people doing voice acting, etc. (it's a well known dev studio doing a AAA game that is coming out in Winter 2022) and am helping just here and there informally, but it's sometimes been a drain on me too. Luckily, that has abated for now as they are doing a chunk of voice acting for earlier parts of the game. I will in fact drop this if the demand gets too high, but I really like the project and kind am enjoying it when I can...
Now, as for 0.5. Some key notes: This update will probably have a little more Olivia content than 0.4 given where the story is right now. She is kind of having to make a few key decisions given new information, etc. The size of 0.4 was about 1543 renders, and roughly 7,500 lines of code. As of right now, 0.5 is currently a little over 1200 images, and roughly 5,800 lines of code. I am a little ahead of normal in terms of music (usually do it all last) as I have done some already. Adding music actually adds a lot of lines to the code because of how I space it too, so I feel like I am getting closer to the light at the end of the tunnel.
I believe the ultimate size of 0.5 will be about the same or a little bigger than 0.4. I thought I could keep it smaller, but given the branching involved, I feel like I can't make it too short because a particular path will feel like a very short update. (As a general rule, I try to make each "path" let's say at least an hour long with normal reading speed.)
I am trying HARD to finish it this month. All of my efforts the last two weeks have been about preparing to free up time and this is just as much about 0.6 and 0.5 now, as I am determined to go very fast on 0.6 this time around. There is no way I am going to find myself in this situation again as I don't think the business can exponentially jump that quickly again, there is a law of diminishing returns at some point with growth. I can't control certain outside time crunches, but I can control effort, and I assure you all that I am trying very hard!
Last few 0.5 Notes: A primary narrative driver (a key Alexander's Karlsson motivation for everything) will be revealed this update, and this is a long-term impact on the overall game. There is also at least one (not going to say anything else on it) "can't turn back" decision that actually impacts the very end of the game. This is very rare before 0.8, but at least one does exist for this update.
I will continue more updates, but for now, I appreciate everyone and enjoy the free month for August!
Mistress Tess

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Thats the quest brother some of the girls are waiting this as much as the mc cuz being his harem girl is much better than being without a real background in this kind of crazy world the Guard Girl is already waiting

Reactions: Mograx

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
In addition to Karlssons sisters, I'd like a path where you can dominate the Vipers, particularly Katsumi and Scarlett (the "pegging girl").
It's nice to dominate the girls who are sub by nature, but it's much more "satisfying" to dominate the girls who are mistresses by nature.
thats the same logic that make man turned on by lesbians

Reactions: Aseratrix

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Will have to be patient in Kane's case, but of course an "executive" type of Kane down the road would have complete power over lower ranked employees, etc. Olivia has a little easier before especially 0.8 with power/ease, so Kane has a tougher road.
Well it is okay the anger building until then can make it more pleasurable

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
About the sisters i think i will go with the one who treats me better i think the RedHead by now is cute and is atleast making a effort to be as cool as possible i don't care if she is pretending to me it makes no difference, but the ones who come to me like that one who try to scare the mc well that one is out of the list to me maybe she can be a mistress without real power later

i really dont care if she is a bitch or not the thing is the capacity to make allies to me is valuable, after all when the mc reach the apex why he should be friends with the girls ?, mc is in the phase he can make connections, when he reach the apex he can only have concubines not friends or lovers (people like Patricia have no power but she bet on the mc and a value it later i would sure treat her well and trust her)

Someone who cant bet on you when you are down will run away when you reach the first bump on the road anyway and they are useless

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes