TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Only thing I will say about Seth (brother) is that there are two very clear paths for him. A specific character or two (depends on player choices) will ultimately decide his fate. I understand the dislike of one possible direction and can only say I designed a story to try and show the edges of human goodness and redemption, but also the dark side as well. I don't think I could just do a vanilla outcome, so I understand if that's not anyone's cup of tea. And I certainly understand the game is not for everyone and in fact would not encourage anyone to play that might be bothered. The other option of course is to avoid playing in a very evil way, but if you want to be totally safe from being exposed, then yeah, maybe just try another game.

Games should of course be fun to each player. There are for example some horrible movies out there that show the very dark edges of how bad human beings can be, and some of those movies are also offensive to some (or even most people) but hopefully the people that don't like it can avoid it.

I for example have a hard time for whatever reason with certain kinds of incest because I actually worked a counselor job with real incest victims, but I also understand it is a massive fetish on this site, so I don't try and play that type of storyline too much. For someone like me, that type of behavior is actually quite evil to me (and having that fetish for me personally kind of bothers me in the sense I wouldn't date or marry such a person, but I am also very respectful of other people's own kinks and won't judge them harshly or anything either) in a way based on what I saw it do to real people. But, I also understand games are games and don't assume people playing such a thing actually would believe and/or do such things in real life, etc. Hopefully, the same is true for anything in my game too. Have fun out there all!

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
It's not about the kink but the story. It's yet another indication of how depraved the Karlsson Group actually is. I'm sorry for your loss. If the game offends you, maybe stop playing? "Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right."
its not ofence im not trying to cancel the game lol its a distractig element im trying to nut to hars mean ladies being hit and theb sudenly im being blindsided by a plot about healthcare and a dying child

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
Only thing I will say about Seth (brother) is that there are two very clear paths for him. A specific character or two (depends on player choices) will ultimately decide his fate. I understand the dislike of one possible direction and can only say I designed a story to try and show the edges of human goodness and redemption, but also the dark side as well. I don't think I could just do a vanilla outcome, so I understand if that's not anyone's cup of tea. And I certainly understand the game is not for everyone and in fact would not encourage anyone to play that might be bothered. The other option of course is to avoid playing in a very evil way, but if you want to be totally safe from being exposed, then yeah, maybe just try another game.

Games should of course be fun to each player. There are for example some horrible movies out there that show the very dark edges of how bad human beings can be, and some of those movies are also offensive to some (or even most people) but hopefully the people that don't like it can avoid it.

I for example have a hard time for whatever reason with certain kinds of incest because I actually worked a counselor job with real incest victims, but I also understand it is a massive fetish on this site, so I don't try and play that type of storyline too much. For someone like me, that type of behavior is actually quite evil to me (and having that fetish for me personally kind of bothers me in the sense I wouldn't date or marry such a person, but I am also very respectful of other people's own kinks and won't judge them harshly or anything either) in a way based on what I saw it do to real people. But, I also understand games are games and don't assume people playing such a thing actually would believe and/or do such things in real life, etc. Hopefully, the same is true for anything in my game too. Have fun out there all!
wait im confused so sick family members ARE a actual kink ? and the story presents the sister as gaining domknance in one path over the brother it looks like the game is going to have incest scenes somewhat at least

but fair enough it juat seems like edgy garbage for me and i certinally judge you but i wont bother with this thread anymore

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
This is pure speculation on my part but this might have to do with giving a dying person hope, only to take it away by making him realize the life he has been granted is far worse than any death he could have.

I really hope that isn't the case though. I really hope there is a better outcome for the brother than can be chosen through the players actions. Because otherwise it is beyond messed up. As in genuinely psychopathic. And in such a case criticizing it is, in my opinion, not kink shaming.

However, as a user above points out, quitting the game is an obvious option. Certainly if it happens the way I've narrated it, that's what I'd do. I can only suggest you do the same should it be played out that way.
it seemed like a fun enough darktoz femdom asylum ripoff although i dont like renpy and the sick brother plot disapoints me couse there isent enough femdom on the site

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
wait im confused so sick family members ARE a actual kink ? and the story presents the sister as gaining domknance in one path over the brother it looks like the game is going to have incest scenes somewhat at least

but fair enough it juat seems like edgy garbage for me and i certinally judge you but i wont bother with this thread anymore
No hard feelings...take care.

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
No hard feelings...take care.
yes thanks but you still dident amswer is the game leading to a incest plot isent the brother kneeling to the sister in one of the pics ? i cant remember the faces couse they blend together but is there a sister brother domonation plot and why is it there if you hate incest ?

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
This is pure speculation on my part but this might have to do with giving a dying person hope, only to take it away by making him realize the life he has been granted is far worse than any death he could have.
AFAICT, their family has always been connected to the Karlsson group through their mother. The Karlssons effectively welcomed MC's sister as if she was one of them, and the MC and his brother are clearly given preferential treatment even if they still have to go through the motions.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
I hope Seth will end up fine in the long run, poor bastard got cured only to be treated as pawn/experiment for the Karlssons. I hope once Kane/Olivia are in charge of things they treat him well, maybe like a king (lol) or give him a reward for all the bullshit he had to endure.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
yes thanks but you still dident amswer is the game leading to a incest plot isent the brother kneeling to the sister in one of the pics ? i cant remember the faces couse they blend together but is there a sister brother domonation plot and why is it there if you hate incest ?
Hey, nothing personal but you 1) called my game edgy garbage 2) you said you certainly judge me and 3) you said you wouldn't bother with this thread again. All three are fine and within your right, and I'm a big girl and don't mind criticism, but I don't feel like I should entertain any more time on fighting a losing battle. I really suggest you stick to your word and as you said, not stick to this thread anymore. Not every game is for everyone and that's totally fine! I do wish you all the enjoyment you can get on this site and in life in general, but I'm trying to keep positive vibes here. I certainly don't mind if others respond to you, but for me, this is probably it.

For incest, I have always said I would never have biological sister/brother sexual content of any kind in this game. And yes, I don't like incest in the sense that I wouldn't seriously a consider a man as dating/marriage material with this strong fetish, but it's not like I would think such a person is bad, and I certainly wouldn't judge them harshly, it's just personal preference for me based on life experience. I realize people mostly would never actually do that...

I also understand that not everything is as it seems all the time in a story either.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I hope Seth will end up fine in the long run, poor bastard got cured only to be treated as pawn/experiment for the Karlssons. I hope once Kane/Olivia are in charge of things they treat him well, maybe like a king (lol) or give him a reward for all the bullshit he had to endure.
Not a major spoiler to suggest this I don't think, but an aligned good Olivia and Kane will of course open up a path for a possible three way happy ending with all three alive and well and maybe even in power at the end...(Seth actually has two romance possibilities long-term, one of which was barely brushed on briefly a long time ago but not apparent yet as a certain type of woman will find him attractive in how he responds to things later, and Kane and Olivia of course are much more varied and complex) An evil "winner" (hard to define this better without spoiling) can also ensure Seth is ok, but likely as a servant pleasing the Mistresses (better/soft femdom) or slave type (worse treatment/harder femdom).

But I would add it is also possible for one, two, or all THREE of the Kane/Olivia/Seth trio to die in the story with specific choices. It's a dangerous environment.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Going against the grain here, but I silently hope that on the sub path we will not see any mellowing down.

rai1230

Mar 14, 2021
why are people so offended its a game a way for people to live there fantasy's without hurting anyone in real life i for example like extreme bdsm and domination that dose not mean i want to hurt people or enjoy seeing them suffer and im pretty sure the people that created this game are the same its a way for us to escape reality and have fun and if you cant handle the game try not to play but please dont go saying its trash because a lot of us actually like it

PGpauljp13

Jul 23, 2020
Not a major spoiler to suggest this I don't think, but an aligned good Olivia and Kane will of course open up a path for a possible three way happy ending with all three alive and well and maybe even in power at the end...(Seth actually has two romance possibilities long-term, one of which was barely brushed on briefly a long time ago but not apparent yet as a certain type of woman will find him attractive in how he responds to things later, and Kane and Olivia of course are much more varied and complex) An evil "winner" (hard to define this better without spoiling) can also ensure Seth is ok, but likely as a servant pleasing the Mistresses (better/soft femdom) or slave type (worse treatment/harder femdom).

But I would add it is also possible for one, two, or all THREE of the Kane/Olivia/Seth trio to die in the story with specific choices. It's a dangerous environment.
Great i love the Seth story so far and well be fascinated to see what you do with him in your masterplan!
Cheers and thanks

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
Hey, nothing personal but you 1) called my game edgy garbage 2) you said you certainly judge me and 3) you said you wouldn't bother with this thread again. All three are fine and within your right, and I'm a big girl and don't mind criticism, but I don't feel like I should entertain any more time on fighting a losing battle. I really suggest you stick to your word and as you said, not stick to this thread anymore. Not every game is for everyone and that's totally fine! I do wish you all the enjoyment you can get on this site and in life in general, but I'm trying to keep positive vibes here. I certainly don't mind if others respond to you, but for me, this is probably it.

For incest, I have always said I would never have biological sister/brother sexual content of any kind in this game. And yes, I don't like incest in the sense that I wouldn't seriously a consider a man as dating/marriage material with this strong fetish, but it's not like I would think such a person is bad, and I certainly wouldn't judge them harshly, it's just personal preference for me based on life experience. I realize people mostly would never actually do that...

I also understand that not everything is as it seems all the time in a story either.
i noticed other messages AFTER i said id leave so i was confused anyway your right i should leave and i dislike your game wcd gb

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
why are people so offended its a game a way for people to live there fantasy's without hurting anyone in real life i for example like extreme bdsm and domination that dose not mean i want to hurt people or enjoy seeing them suffer and im pretty sure the people that created this game are the same its a way for us to escape reality and have fun and if you cant handle the game try not to play but please dont go saying its trash because a lot of us actually like it
im sorry i want to leave but this is fascinating to me.....so is the dying brither part of the kink ? thats the confusion for me im fine with disturbing bdsm fetishisem but is having a dying relative some secret kink i dident know about ?

Pervo

Jul 14, 2017
AFAICT, their family has always been connected to the Karlsson group through their mother. The Karlssons effectively welcomed MC's sister as if she was one of them, and the MC and his brother are clearly given preferential treatment even if they still have to go through the motions.
I agree with the preferential treatment for two of the siblings. The sister in particular has been exalted beyond any logical sense, save for this past involvement of their mother in the shady doings of this group. The MC , in my playthrough(good Dom), is also enjoying a fair bit of leeway, at least considering what the other poor bastards are going through.

The sick brother however, can be interpreted in two ways. Certainly it could be preferential treatment that has saved him from death and is setting him towards rehab. OR it can be his potential to be used as a lab rat. A group as influential as this should be able to procure other lab rats, so maybe this isn't the more likely option here.

Regardless, it appears there exist at least two and possibly more outcomes for the brother, one of them actually wholesome to an extent. So long as the choice is there to save him, my gripes with his overall character are sorted.

Last edited:

rai1230

Mar 14, 2021
im sorry i want to leave but this is fascinating to me.....so is the dying brither part of the kink ? thats the confusion for me im fine with disturbing bdsm fetishisem but is having a dying relative some secret kink i dident know about ?
look its just a game no one is hurting anyone just relax and enjoy the things you like

Xypher

May 1, 2017

Interestingly, good to know.

In my headcanon, during the Evil route, as cold and darkhearted Kane/Olivia become, they try their best to make sure Seth is ok and ensure his safety and well-being.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes