NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Its a shame really. I really like Dominique looks. She looks cool AF with those sunglasses on. Too bad she is a good person and look what that cause her. I'm not side with a weakling. Its either Juliette, Veronica or Alessandra. Maybe we can corrupt Dominique to evil the right way of life in the future somehow?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Its a shame really. I really like Dominique looks. She looks cool AF with those sunglasses on. Too bad she is a good person and look what that cause her. I'm not side with a weakling. Its either Juliette, Veronica or Alessandra. Maybe we can corrupt Dominique to evil the right way of life in the future somehow?
She does look cool!

Dec 28, 2019
When my male MC gets in to power in my dom route, first thing he's gonna do is hang Juliette from the highest tree. That should help with some distancing :p
Hanging Juliette from a tree would be such a waste. You'd be depriving her sharks and lions of a nice meal! Actually, she's too pretty for me to want to throw her away so casually. Her body is mighty fine, it's her mind that is a problem. I'm more inclined to feed her the same drug she gave Dumbo and turn her into a pretty toy, pet and/or room decoration. Karma baby.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Hanging Juliette from a tree would be such a waste. You'd be depriving her sharks and lions of a nice meal! Actually, she's too pretty for me to want to throw her away so casually. Her body is mighty fine, it's her mind that is a problem. I'm more inclined to feed her the same drug she gave Dumbo and turn her into a pretty toy, pet and/or room decoration. Karma baby.
Lions...

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
The sister is in charge of the program the MC is in so she is technically his boss.

She isn't dominant to him in a sexual way, there is no incest. It's not the devs fault you can't see beyond sister fucking.

Some people have a need to make every game for them even if it very clearly isn't.

Go to any thread with a fetish some people won't like, gay, lesbian, NTR, hotwifing, femdom, female protag etc...

You will always see at least a handful of people asking for entirely different content or for content to be changed to suit them. For instant female protag games have a LOT of people demanding the dev either change it to male or add a male protag. Femdom gets a lot of people asking for ways to reverse to maledom. Lesbian gets a LOT of people asking for straight content. NTR gets a shit ton of people raging against it and the dev.

If a game doesn't have incest then you get a ton of people demanding incest.

If you are a dev and you try and cater to a specific kink or group you will always find people trying to change that or get things added to suit them.

Some people can't take no for an answer and can't seem to be able to just move along.

Sadly a lot of devs cave in and give in to their demands which makes it harder for devs that don't as those people then expect it from all of them.
Enjoy reading your take on a lot of things.. you don't pull your punches. :) I've never tried to get a DEV to change his game.. maybe made a suggestion or two BUT One thing I have done is.. when I see a game that's not in my wheelhouse (or not even close) but it was well made and had a lot of talent behind it.. I've 'requested' When they make their next one to try a somewhat different approach/genre. Was just curious if you thought that was more acceptable in the grand scheme of things.. or if I should just hush and lets DEVs.. DEV.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Enjoy reading your take on a lot of things.. you don't pull your punches. :) I've never tried to get a DEV to change his game.. maybe made a suggestion or two BUT One thing I have done is.. when I see a game that's not in my wheelhouse (or not even close) but it was well made and had a lot of talent behind it.. I've 'requested' When they make their next one to try a somewhat different approach/genre. Was just curious if you thought that was more acceptable in the grand scheme of things.. or if I should just hush and lets DEVs.. DEV.
Speaking at least for me personally, I highly appreciate this but prefer direct messages for this approach as it's not usually relevant to the game thread itself. Most people likely don't realize -- although I have mentioned it before -- that Karlsson's Gambit was my THIRD choice for a story idea out of four I wanted to try, mostly because I did not feel I had any skill or talent (never even read code much less used it, never even did anything remotely like this before) at the time to try the two above KG. Even now, there is no way I can try my first idea, but the second one is more realistic soon.

On occasion, I've tweaked this game a tad with a specific scene or two given a very good tip once by someone, but generally the narrative (main points) is the same since when I started. The only character I have actually changed (made her role larger) from main outline way back at the start is Katsumi for my own reasons.

PGpauljp13

Jul 23, 2020
abandoned
Author has depression and render PC broke. No release in the next 24 hours for sure. Milking only.
Was a promising start, author used to post here. Life sucks. Start looking for good games elsewhere.
Please stop this trash talk
Speaking at least for me personally, I highly appreciate this but prefer direct messages for this approach as it's not usually relevant to the game thread itself. Most people likely don't realize -- although I have mentioned it before -- that Karlsson's Gambit was my THIRD choice for a story idea out of four I wanted to try, mostly because I did not feel I had any skill or talent (never even read code much less used it, never even did anything remotely like this before) at the time to try the two above KG. Even now, there is no way I can try my first idea, but the second one is more realistic soon.

On occasion, I've tweaked this game a tad with a specific scene or two given a very good tip once by someone, but generally the narrative (main points) is the same since when I started. The only character I have actually changed (made her role larger) from main outline way back at the start is Katsumi for my own reasons.
Katsumi :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: sava75
Nov 13, 2020

Here's hoping your future story ideas keep the intrigue and quality of KG that pulled so many of us, even those not particularly interested in femdom. I've personally been checking patreon and this thread once every couple of days, so excited for v.05 and how Kane and Olivia's relationships will continue to unfold in the next chapter.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
abandoned
Author has depression and render PC broke. No release in the next 24 hours for sure. Milking only.
Was a promising start, author used to post here. Life sucks. Start looking for good games elsewhere.
Just in case someone is reading it literally -- not true. I shouldn't have to say this on my own thread I think...but just in case, I am.

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
abandoned
This is funny. I 100% love this post.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: noway1
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes