Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
abandoned
Author has depression and render PC broke. No release in the next 24 hours for sure. Milking only.
Was a promising start, author used to post here. Life sucks. Start looking for good games elsewhere.
This is funny. I 100% love this post.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: noway1

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Enjoy reading your take on a lot of things.. you don't pull your punches. :) I've never tried to get a DEV to change his game.. maybe made a suggestion or two BUT One thing I have done is.. when I see a game that's not in my wheelhouse (or not even close) but it was well made and had a lot of talent behind it.. I've 'requested' When they make their next one to try a somewhat different approach/genre. Was just curious if you thought that was more acceptable in the grand scheme of things.. or if I should just hush and lets DEVs.. DEV.
Don't think i've ever seen you demand anything.

Ideas are fine, everyone has them and putting them forward or making requests for future games is great. Any ideas the dev likes they can take on board.

It's when you get those self entitled pricks that think their idea is better than everyone's, including the devs, and how they can "fix" the game. They start demanding devs add what they want and then start using lines like "i'd support this dev if X content was added/removed" funnily enough they never do support that dev even if they give in to demands.

Problem is when they run into devs that won't cave into demands. BARS won't add incest so people keep raging/begging for Julia content, WTHI won't add incest or a harem ending so people are complaining.

Incest won't be here so occasionally someone complains.

It's like they don't understand no.

lonewolf1993

Nov 12, 2018
Speaking at least for me personally, I highly appreciate this but prefer direct messages for this approach as it's not usually relevant to the game thread itself. Most people likely don't realize -- although I have mentioned it before -- that Karlsson's Gambit was my THIRD choice for a story idea out of four I wanted to try, mostly because I did not feel I had any skill or talent (never even read code much less used it, never even did anything remotely like this before) at the time to try the two above KG. Even now, there is no way I can try my first idea, but the second one is more realistic soon.

On occasion, I've tweaked this game a tad with a specific scene or two given a very good tip once by someone, but generally the narrative (main points) is the same since when I started. The only character I have actually changed (made her role larger) from main outline way back at the start is Katsumi for my own reasons.
For what it's worth i love the fact that your offers so much diversity, good, evil, dom, sub and everything in between.
as someone who likes a bit of both it's very difficult to find a worthwhile game/story that does this and does a very good job at it too.
furthermore i HIGHLY appreciate the fact that you made the MCs siblings and there is no incest in sight, i'm sure i'm gonna get hate for saying this on this website but i HATE incest and it's everywhere, the best they'll do is switch sister/sibling to roomate.
i don't kink shame but i have no problem talking shit about incest lol.

Dec 28, 2019
Tess has been very precise in saying that there would be no incest between biological siblings. She has not to my knowledge ruled out a sexual relationship between Olivia and Kane outside of that context should it turn out not to apply. So I don't believe the door is entirely closed yet to a relationship should it turn out they do not share biological parents, and it's currently looking like at least one, possibly even both parents are different.

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Tess has been very precise in saying that there would be no incest between biological siblings. She has not to my knowledge ruled out a sexual relationship between Olivia and Kane. I don't believe the door is entirely closed yet to a relationship should it turn out they do not share biological parents, and it's currently looking like at least one, possibly even both parents are different.
Huh, you know what?
I never thought of it that way. I can actually see that working if for some reason Olivia is not blood-related to Kane (and the younger brother, forgot his name lol), and that's the information Olivia finds out.

It might be unlikely (the chance of it resting firmly on Olivia's actual parents), but I can only keep my fingers crossed that it somehow is a possibility.
Olivia is my second favorite character in this game only trailing behind Veronica, and while on one hand I respect Tess's stance of there being no incest, on the other hand I still feel it's gonna be a shame for Olivia to be non-romanceable.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I still feel it's gonna be a shame for Olivia to be non-romanceable.
I don't think there has been any hint they aren't related and with Tess's stance on that kind of thing and how disgusting she finds it i'd be prepared for it not happening.

It doesn't seem like it is likely to ever be a thing.

Reactions: sava75

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I don't think there has been any hint they aren't related and with Tess's stance on that kind of thing and how disgusting she finds it i'd be prepared for it not happening.

Yeah, hence why I said "It might be unlikely." I'm okay with it not happening if that's the way it goes, but if it somehow (by even smallest of chance) turn out to be the other case, well I guess I would be glad since I really like Olivia's character.

But I guess we'll see how it goes (even though my money is on it being unlikely than likely lol).

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks! Oh, I forgot to add that Olivia has some possible paths with some of the same characters (these women can go both ways basically) so they can close off each other so to speak sometimes.
That's cleared things up I think.

So Olivia has her own routes with the girls, awesome.

I do like how certain paths close off certain routes. Keeps choices relevant.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Regarding further detail on Olivia paths, I feel kind of locked in with the following -- (spoilers! a bit but not listing which characters, just possible paths) BTW, the idea I almost did instead of KG early was more female oriented with life in a sorority (I lived this life very much so both on my own and my circles even today, etc. and can speak to this in a way a lot can't) that was a little more lesbian dominated than pure male/female. (Maybe some guys do or don't want to hear this??) I would estimate (at least in my circle in college, maybe I knew perverts only haha!) that at least 50-60%+ of women "got curious" about women a bit in college and moved on for the most part.

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
I really love this game and pledged a higher tier, when I still had the money
and am of course all excited for the update.

My only fear is, that all this possible paths will make the game too complex someday.
I hope you have it well planed, Tess (y)

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I really love this game and pledged a higher tier, when I still had the money
and am of course all excited for the update.

My only fear is, that all this possible paths will make the game too complex someday.
I hope you have it well planed, Tess (y)
I know! But I think I have laid out a 0.8 plan someday that will simplify it down from a very complex state in 0.7.

Choooogatta

Sep 8, 2021

It's funny because I feel like TessSadist has been winking suggestively and all but confirming an Olivia/MC path.

Dec 28, 2019

1) As Sinopsiso has already mentioned,

2) Tess isn't going to spoil her own story. So if it does turn out they're biologically unrelated she's not going to come right out and say it. Instead she'd dance around it with very precise wording like "no biological brother/sister sex", which is exactly what she's done.

As a result I think odds are high that there will be an optional sexual relationship after its revealed they are biologically entirely unrelated, hence no biological brother/sister sex and thus no incest as Tess defines the word. Some might even conclude that she's "winking suggestively" as Choooogatta has said. She certainly hasn't shut this line of speculation down.

Incest isn't one of my fetishes, but Olivia is absolutely lovely and she's not -my- sister. So if she turns out to be a possibility then I'm game.

She just clarified there will never be an Olivia path.

She has her own LI's among the girls.
That's not something I read into her post. Olivia's possible LI's aren't all girls.

Last edited:
Reactions: Frosty2000
4.40 star(s) 147 Votes