Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
d "A person who called himself a Stalker traveled far south to our northern border. He described a little of his homeland, but he disappeared back north very shortly after we found him."

A Stalker in around Egypt... reminds me of something :unsure:
That was a sweet reference... it would be cool have more in the future.

RajniCD sis

Apr 14, 2021
6, (unless astrid doesnt know about olivia which I doubt, then it's 7) and yea 2 though you're probably on the verge with three of them.

Kane be oblivious as hell sometime. Olivia's grabbing his dick in one scene, having him towel her nude body off in another.
Kane: Is my sister trying to hit on me? I'll need more evidence
is there any sex seen between brothers and sisters in future? im really querious plzz tell

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
is there any sex seen between brothers and sisters in future? im really querious plzz tell
There will be no sex between siblings. The developer is , and that is her personal position. Keep in mind, however, that not all of the game's key characters are actually siblings. So if your question was about Kane and Olivia, in light of recent events, I think anything is possible.

Last edited:

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Yea its as stan says. No sex between biological brothers and sisters but depending on your choices definitely future sex scenes between olivia and kane who grew up as brother and sister. Closest we'll get to real incest is cousins, but thats it and thats very avoidable if you so desire

Reactions: Stan5851

RajniCD sis

Apr 14, 2021
Yea its as stan says. No sex between biological brothers and sisters but depending on your choices definitely future sex scenes between olivia and kane who grew up as brother and sister. Closest we'll get to real incest is cousins, but thats it and thats very avoidable if you so desire
Thank you guys.. sorry to say I was really so sorry excited for sex scenes between olivia and kane so this is the end for me .......bye bye .....Thanks to both of you

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Thank you guys.. sorry to say I was really so sorry excited for sex scenes between olivia and kane so this is the end for me .......bye bye .....Thanks to both of you
Olivia and kane will likely be having sex scenes fairly soon.

Other interesting things this update:

Elena and Callistas first meeting since callista left
The mystery of who sent olivia with Callista
The question of why so many people connected with callista are showing up with the dekocks. First Otto, now the sisters?
What did Astrid do that pissed off Alexander so much.
How is Dominique gonna use her knowledge of cole to advance her own goals.
Also Alessandra seems to barely tolerate celeste. Interesting dynamic

Reactions: Don Sucio

RajniCD sis

Apr 14, 2021
Olivia and kane will likely be having sex scenes fairly soon.

Other interesting things this update:

Elena and Callistas first meeting since callista left
The mystery of who sent olivia with Callista
The question of why so many people connected with callista are showing up with the dekocks. First Otto, now the sisters?
What did Astrid do that pissed off Alexander so much.
How is Dominique gonna use her knowledge of cole to advance her own goals.
Also Alessandra seems to barely tolerate celeste. Interesting dynamic
Don't know... when will see again when this vn will be complete. Thank you

Shadow0228

Apr 4, 2022
There will be no sex between siblings. The developer is , and that is her personal position. Keep in mind, however, that not all of the game's key characters are actually siblings. So if your question was about Kane and Olivia, in light of recent events, I think anything is possible.
So does that mean Male mc cannot end up with more than one karlson sisters?or are we getting the super plot twist that all sisters are not related at all

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
So does that mean Male mc cannot end up with more than one karlson sisters?or are we getting the super plot twist that all sisters are not related at all
Even if they werent sisters, they dont even like each other, why would they agree to be in a harem?
Only harem that even appears a possibility is alessandra and celeste

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Don Sucio

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Even if they werent sisters, they dont even like each other, why would they agree to be in a harem?
Only harem that even appears a possibility is alessandra and celeste
Maybe in the future when Kane position be important the sisters try to fuck Kane for their own good.

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
Note: Check out the last theory at the end.

Finally completed my playthru. Literally driving into the sunset. A classic.(y)
Ended up with sidom 8, sissub 7, sisgood 8, sisevil 9, good 14, evil 15.
No sis variables in chapter 7 either. :(
Thankfully:
y "Katsumi has been the lead on this, but we're going to let you direct a lot of the ultimate action...and hardships the contestants may face."
More olivia decisions finally. My Olivia vars have been stagnant since fuckseth choice.
Also Olivia & mc interactions hopefully.

Love the lack of cunnilingus on the Dom route, given how it is used in the game as a domination tool.
There were only a few instances with MC:
The pussy tasting for kpass. But bet the sub route had to lick it, while the dom route was only finger tasting.
Also, the Claudia scene. But there, the MC licking is k6 showing powerlessness. Tho I hoped we could avoid it, it kinda works in the story.
Olivia only licks briefly, & the shot is shown from above, never the actual act. She soon moves on to using fingers, which is shown in detail. So kinda ignorable.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Happy dev is maintaining the Dom/sub implications of oral sex in the game's world setting.

Some random thoughts throughout the play-through:
Some theories.
(Check out the last one)

This started as a wild theory, but it makes sense after thinking about it, about the progression of the flashbacks/info reveals.
Olivia was the daughter present during Alexander Karlsson's last moments at the beginning of the game & this is the hill I'm gonna die on. (for now)

Anyway too much thinking (especially after the olivia idea came, I got excited & just looked over a lot of scenes in the script o_O :ROFLMAO: ). Gotta delete & forget about KG for now. Wonder when s2 will drop, 6 months or a year...

btw, interior designer tess gonna make a cameo soon probably

Have a great day everyone reading up to here. :giggle::giggle:
{Everything is speculation, let's look forward to ch8 for answers}

Last edited:

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
If you are thinking about patreon standards, there's already cousin incest (relation may or may not be confirmed, given how this game reveals information).
So 3some+ with sisters shouldn't be a issue incest-wise atleast.

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
Olivia was the daughter present during Alexander Karlsson's last moments at the beginning of the game & this is the hill I'm gonna die on. (for now)
If this turns out to be true I'm going to be (slightly) pissed depending on how the dom/sub sis stats come into play.
I've been waiting for them to matter since the first few episodes and I've been mentally renaming them to more align with "empathy" since they just don't do what they're called; kind of a rugpull if you ask me. But to be fair, this could also be an unfair expectation given we've looked into the code and know the internal variable names .

Anyhow, it was nice reading your speculations.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes