pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
Looks very promising, best of luck with this.

Title on the other hand is one of most unoriginal ones in the history of programming and impossible to find on Google. :giggle:

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Another game where MC's getting cucked. I appreciate the dev honesty about it but not for me.
I don’t like it myself, but in terms of plot, it’s probably the best motivation for a character to change, grow up, and get revenge.
So personally, everything suits me.

Reactions: Harem Trooper

E_O_N

Creator of Winter Warmth & Karma
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
Another game where MC's getting cucked. I appreciate the dev honesty about it but not for me.
I believe that there is no winning, if there is no losing (Game over screen would be too cheap). I think it's one of the main flaws of many adult games today. That it's just grinding or doing something until something happens. I do understand that if there is more than one path, there is a lot more work to be done. But great thing about games is that you can make choices, chose/influence your path.

If you can just hit ctrl and pass all unread messages, hit some random choices, until the scene you expected arrives, then I believe we failed as Developers.

PS: I've read the comment about getting back at Sam as well.

Last edited:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
So I just finished, and I do love a good revenge story. In this current version, we had a single choice regarding to the party, does the Sam thing that comes later means that it will have another where we have to witness the whole thing? I'm perfectly fine with the current arangement where we didn't had to do that but it gave a cassus belli already. Also, Sandra was sometimes called Samantha and had her color when she wasn't even there present time. Will we see her as well? Or it's only Mark we get to destroy?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.0 Extended
Size 235 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:
Oct 24, 2020
WOW If you are a fan of an actual game/story that has each char communicate back and forth than THIS GAME IS NOT yes I REPEAT NOT YOUR M/O......... I Must without any SPOILERS..........(LITERALLY 0% of THAT) say that this dev has the most.................... Dialogue In the History of Existence!!!! I am WARNING ANYONE who hasn't EXPERIENCED this, GET rEADy for WHITE WRITing In YES A BOX that Can't be removed that is also WHITE!!!!! Way to go there! Can you honestly say When you made this game that you didn't have 1 red flag on that idea???????? Make the Words Where We Can Read Them n Maybe Get To See a convo ASAP!!!!

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Maybe someone needs to help me with the word cucked. Because so far MC has not been in a relationship at any point in the game. I know how it feels, but I wouldn't have counted it as cucked or ntr. The situation with Sam feels humiliating. But things like that happen in life. No one of you ever had a crush where she showed you her boyfriend at some point, or tried to hold you as a back up? Hit on a Girl in a Club, or even brought her there, and she went home with someone else? If no, by any chance, is Henry Cavill your ugly cousin?

In this game you got the chance to get back at the guy. If you don't like humiliation/cuck&ntr-feeling I really advice you not to fuck up. If you don't fuck up, you are winning and it will not be just sweet, but you will also know that it could have been different.

I believe that there is no winning, if there is no losing (Game over screen would be too cheap). I think it's one of the main flaws of many adult games today. That it's just grinding or doing something until something happens. I do understand that if there is more than one path, there is a lot more work to be done. But great thing about games is that you can make choices, chose/influence your path.

If you can just hit ctrl and pass all unread messages, hit some random choices, until the scene you expected arrives, then I believe we failed as Developers.

As in the beginning stated, regarding being a patreon, you should wait anyway.

PS: I've read the comment about getting back at Sam as well.
he is stealing his date in front of him and you say this game have that fetish avoidable when the player don't have any fucking choice to avoid that, story-wise or not for me it counts as cuck content even if they are not in a relationship is clear they are somehow dating... any man will beat the hell out of that guy or at least try to...
Anyway, is clear this game is not for me. (y)

You should be clear and add the tags before more people take the bait.
Just a recommendation.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and pre-seeded.
This unofficial release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.4.10
Size: 2195M
SHA1SUM: 4161217466f2e3bae5bc5d06733932150cf17e2f
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

Reactions: msleomac

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Hello World [v0.3 Alpha] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.13 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 124 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 90 MB: -

If you want to create a MEGA Account use this link:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
What? Is this game linear?
It's a short story with 5-6 choices, and five endings, three of which are already in the game.

The whole point is in reading dialogues and replayability.
IMHO WM is not needed here.

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes