• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
Whenever I try to save the game I get a "an exception has occurred" error. I can get out of it by clicking either "rollback" or
"ignore" but the game doesn't get saved.

How do I either fix this or save the game without going through the normal save menu?

JackBone373

Sep 23, 2021
Hello World [v0.3 Alpha] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.13 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 124 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 90 MB: MEGA -

If you want to create a MEGA Account use this link: Mega

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Thanks JokerLeader for your Magic Works. ;)
Because of that can save some space for my storage and my internet quota. :giggle:
God Bless You Always.

Nadinengt

Aug 14, 2021
So if I'm reading correctly, the NTR will be with the ex-girlfriend and you Netori the other guy's girlfriend?

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
So if I'm reading correctly, the NTR will be with the ex-girlfriend and you Netori the other guy's girlfriend?
Yes, he stole your girlfriend (sort of) at school, so now you have a chance to get revenge.

GoldBolt

Aug 2, 2020
Pretty good, I hope we get to see some action from Sandra in the next update, be it from Mark or James.

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
There are many renders that I can't see playing, like the trio that the MC has at his house. Is it that they are not yet implemented in the game?

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
There are many renders that I can't see playing, like the trio that the MC has at his house. Is it that they are not yet implemented in the game?
This is not the final version of the game yet.
We will have 2 more endings (excellent and terrible), and, perhaps, we will be able to settle scores with Sam.

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
We will have 2 more endings (excellent and terrible), and, perhaps, we will be able to settle scores with Sam.
It would be great more NTR content of Sam, it did little to me

E_O_N

Creator of Winter Warmth & Karma
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
At this point the endings for MC are already more or less finished. At most they will get some small tweaking. The less fortunate Paths for MC (ntr) will be the focus of next update.

E_O_N

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
Whenever I try to save the game I get a "an exception has occurred" error. I can get out of it by clicking either "rollback" or
"ignore" but the game doesn't get saved.

How do I either fix this or save the game without going through the normal save menu?
Where does that happen? I’ve tested all paths. But I missed something?
Can you send me a screenshot?

E_O_N

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
Sam’s alternative (‘good path’) is in, as well as the excellent ending.
But how to access them, I will leave to you.

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes