• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Sam’s alternative (‘good path’) is in, as well as the excellent ending.
But how to access them, I will leave to you.
Can you clarify? Are we talking about the possibility of just making peace with her? or will there be something more?

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Eon Able what are the planned tags?
Harem, incest, pregnancy...?
...Try reading the first page? There is none of that. It's essentially a practice project for the dev. Its a short story with 5 endings. Premise is MC got got turned down by a girl in favor of a "better" option. Now years later the game gives MC a chance to get revenge on the guy...or fail again if you fuck up.

Edit: My Mistake. Some of those are apparently planned or are in the game but not mentioned in the tags. Ill take my L

Last edited:

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
...Try reading the first page? There is none of that.
I wouldn't be so sure)
the game needs to update the tags.
there is already a pregnancy, and as far as I understand, with an ideal ending, MC will have his own a submissive mini-harem)

Reactions: Fazed and E_O_N

E_O_N

Creator of Winter Warmth & Karma
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
Can you clarify? Are we talking about the possibility of just making peace with her? or will there be something more?
I am afraid the good path is not about making peace with her.
I'll write you how to access it.

Eon Able what are the planned tags?
Harem, incest, pregnancy...?
...Try reading the first page? There is none of that. It's essentially a practice project for the dev. Its a short story with 5 endings. Premise is MC got got turned down by a girl in favor of a "better" option. Now years later the game gives MC a chance to get revenge on the guy...or fail again if you fuck up.
Na he is actually right, the tags are not fully fitting. We already have pregnancy, no incest and a small harem.
I will make sure that an update follows for the next release.
It was meant as a practice project. However, it got bigger and bigger. At the end I believe we do some things better than many games currently available.

Reactions: Fazed and m4pII

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Na he is actually right, the tags are not fully fitting. We already have pregnancy, no incest and a small harem.
I will make sure that an update follows for the next release.
It was meant as a practice project. However, it got bigger and bigger. At the end I believe we do some things better than many games currently available.
Ah very well. I'll take my L. Probably should change the Dev Notes though.

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
And another one! Devs are on a roll, what the hell happened? Everyone decided to start adult game development?

I mean, looks good enough but as I've said in yet another new release, I'll have to wait for a couple more to see if this dev sticks to it and is planning on being professional about it.
because visual novels have a huge demand as anyone can play it on their computer/mobile/tablet/browser, but low supply. I remember saying a couple of years ago how this industry is an untapped gold mine, and I was right. It's still same, because big companies, especially from western countries, don't want to touch this industry due to cultural taboo. on top of that, the standards of people had drastically increased. now people don't like the graphics you used to see in vdategames games. They want something better looking and longer games. It's a kind of difficult for a lot of people as graphics cards are expensive. now the best option is to team up and produce games, if it's possible, have a startup that produces only adult visual novels. don't think it will scale up more than that as venture capitalists, and investors are less likely to provide capital to startups that develop adult games due to cultural taboo, and the rise of sjws.

Reactions: ScroxDieded

ohhaiguize

Oct 2, 2018
Where does that happen? I’ve tested all paths. But I missed something?
Can you send me a screenshot?
I just got the same error, ill try some troubleshooting on my end too

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 382, in __call__
    renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
Exception: Not saved - no valid save locations.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3315, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4155, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1100, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 48, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 727, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1313, in event
    rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 273, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1313, in event
    rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 979, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 914, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 329, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 382, in __call__
    renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 435, in save
    location.save(slotname, sr)
  File "renpy/savelocation.py", line 435, in save
    raise Exception("Not saved - no valid save locations.")
Exception: Not saved - no valid save locations.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
Hello World 0.3_Alpha
Sun Oct 31 04:39:21 2021

E_O_N

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
I just got the same error, ill try some troubleshooting on my end too
Do you, by any chance, use the compressed version?

What is the ntr content here ?? If it is netorare, is is it Avoidable ??
Ntr will be in it, atm the path is incomplete. That is why it will be the focus of our next update.
But if it gives any indication, if it was up to me. You win the game? -> You would get everything you wished for in life.
If you lose the game, you'd lose everything.
Would love to create that game, sadly I am not a good jumanji maker.

Again, the good paths are in and besides possible small changes done.

Last edited:

ohhaiguize

Oct 2, 2018
Do you, by any chance, use the compressed version?
No i downloaded the game twice (from mega and from nopy) and both downloads threw this error
I have no idea how to troubleshoot renpy games but i grabbed the files from another renpy game and pasted them into yours, first just the "00action_file.rpy" file and your game ran fine but i got the same save error,
Then I grabbed the whole "common" folder and pasted it in and the game ran fine but still got an error when saving,
Then i copied the whole damn renpy folder into your game and it wouldn't run so thats as far as i can go.

E_O_N

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
Also if there are supposed to be animations they are not playing in my version
What system are you on? Because to me it really looks like the common renpy scripts are causing the issue. I assume you can play other games, right?

how many endings are there so far? i've only got
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is that all of it for now?
Yes, how much more do you want?

ohhaiguize

Oct 2, 2018
What system are you on? Because to me it really looks like the common renpy scripts are causing the issue. I assume you can play other games, right?
Im on Windows 10 and i think its updated, I think it says it in the renpy code i sent you,
yes other renpy games work fine

E_O_N

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
Im on Windows 10 and i think its updated, I think it says it in the renpy code i sent you,
yes other renpy games work fine
I will discuss it with my dev on Monday, she is on her weekend. But maybe she has an idea.
Maybe there is some bad practice we are doing with some variables, would be good to know.

Thanks for the feedback.

As for animation, none are in at this point.

100 more
Jokes aside I think its a pretty decent mini game, I just asked cause the way to get the threeway ending was confusing.
Any positive Feedback is appreciated. Thank you.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I think I finished it with the excellent ending finally (both girls pregnant), but for future reference since this was your practice project, there is way too many permutations in such a short game.

Only asking one question from the couple opening up another possibility in the past is a surprising move, and not in a good way. The game kind of seems to encourage you to ask all of them, and yet if you do, you'll be locked in the cuck past. Then there's the Tom situation, where there are dozens of combinations of giving advice to him, and there wasn't really a hint in the game which ones you'd need to do. More than half will give up with that if they are unlucky on the first few tries, or there isn't a wt or wt mod for the game.

The story combinations are a bit out of synch with each other as well, if you do the revenge in the past, the exact same scene plays in the future if you don't give Tom the correct hints, whereas Mark should somewhat refer to the fact that his life was already screwed once in the past, and putting two and two together after the whole Tom thing he should also realize that who did that in the past as wel, instead of doing a basic gloat.

Reactions: ohhaiguize
3.20 star(s) 19 Votes