mouses33

Dec 13, 2017
I've been searching for a while is there any modification or how to edit Slut level?. I want to try out something.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
I've been searching for a while is there any modification or how to edit Slut level?. I want to try out something.
Some people said you can do it with but I'm not sure how since it asks for the game's project file to do anything.

Krude

Dec 21, 2021
Slut Level is literally just the number of passives you have, excluding the grey starters. Get or lose passives to change it. Anything in the game that "checks" slut level might just check the number of passives you have instead.
Buut i could probably add it into the cheat menu as an option, even if i don't know if it would actually do anything.

Krude

Dec 21, 2021
Okay, added the ability to modify Slut Level (and removed Charm since i'm not sure it even worked, it was a hold-over from Sentalion's version).
I also made the Variables and Switch panels a bit more usable by skipping empty entries and prefixing the names with their index, so you roughly know where you are while scrolling through the 300 switches, lol.

Check the updated post above for the new version.

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
I added CC Mod and all of a sudden it seems like the desire requirements for sex are a lot higher. I noticed there are a few added items since last time like Preferred Cock/Virginity Loss passives that I don't really understand and aren't in the readme. Is there a guide for how those work somewhere?

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
I added CC Mod and all of a sudden it seems like the desire requirements for sex are a lot higher. I noticed there are a few added items since last time like Preferred Cock/Virginity Loss passives that I don't really understand and aren't in the readme. Is there a guide for how those work somewhere?
At the moment, CCMod is not compatible with the current version, or any version after 0.9B.j.

steelblake

Jan 8, 2018
So i have a question. You really can't beat the game in the normal way after your slut level passed let's say 100 right? you basically have to slut route on that one right?

Kuro85

Mar 24, 2018
So i have a question. You really can't beat the game in the normal way after your slut level passed let's say 100 right? you basically have to slut route on that one right?
Passives you've racked up in slut levels could be different from other people. But generally at that high yeah I think you might be better off going the slut route. Combat-only route (which I assume is what you mean by normal way) should be to avoid as many passives as possible like the plague.

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
Hmmm, that’s very dependent on passives obtained, as they’re passives that are beneficial, one of them is a knockdown one that gives increased stamina.
However, to actually answer your question no.If your slut lvl is above 100, you can still fight without doing any slut moves. It’s all depends on passives.

Vexstear

Jan 7, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Amazing job, loving the ideas you implemented!
It's a lot more organized than the stuff I had done, and it's properly named.
Thank you!

PS: The Charm option was working on the version I had posted, gonna try yours prob overnight and see what work and what doesn't for me.

Juandeagle

Nov 27, 2018
as stated many, many, many, many, many, times, please read, there wont be a gallery mode, it does not have that type of artwork
Sadly it's hard to read 1000+ pages of stuff. and also adding a gallery mode or semi gallery mode is hard but not impossible.
Just for starters make each scene (pub minigame, stripping minigame, battle loss on floor 1, etc) its own NPC with all of them in one room. Add another NPC that can set your health, enemy health, enemie waves and time to be infinite or massively increased. Then when in the actual battle/minigame add an ability to instantly win the fight or reduce the remaining time by a large amount. This immediately fixes needing to to sit around waiting for enemies to finish even after you use the SewerSlide buttons and can jump straight to loss scenes by talking to the NPC or not have to worry about time in the minigames. Even without adding infinite health or time just being able to select something like the ending scene in the wedding dress as its own battle is probably something that could be added pretty easily since it would effectively just be triggering the battle through an NPC.

Of course this doesn't make it easier to see specific actions within the minigames or battles but using the same thing from the endless mode post game you could pick and choose what enemies how up and how many rather than luck. This also means not being stuck in loops of needing to sneak past enemies and failing to then be forced into another scene after defeat. I have no idea how the artwork would prevent a gallery mode outside of the dev simply not wanting to add it.

Last edited:

SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
It's likely still plausible but made rather difficult due to the fact that the more passives (=slut levels) you have, the quicker you will acquire more, till a certain point of course but till that point it becomes ever more difficult to go purely for stamina damage.

Mind you, there is not just pure and slut but sadist and masochist 'branches', that, while not getting their own ending, still lean more into just receiving/enduring damage or dealing stamina/pleasure damage while having respective passives.

I do not know the ending conditions yet (since I'm waiting out the updates and CCmod), so I can't say when, as example, 100 becomes basically the point of no return or whether it is already beyond but that's basically the design behind this. The more you know, the more you can stick to your chosen playstyle and when to count your losses (you still gain though, titles mostly).

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
Okay, here's another modification for emerladCoder's Cheat Menu, incorporting the changes of both Sentalion and Abdalmaus who posted here, with some additional modifications.
It's still really clunky to use, even though i removed some things that don't seem to work in KP, but i have zero knowledge of either JavaScript or HTML, so this is the best i can do since a proper GUI is out of my league.

View attachment 1566320

Install by following the included readme. I changed it to be loaded via the game's mods feature, so it won't get overwritten by game updates, unless an update changes the mods.txt file.

Highlights include a working cheat for Edict Points, Control, Order and all that good stuff, as well as controlling enemies' and own pleasure and stamina.
Here's some stuff that's changed / new:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All the default cheat menu stuff is still there, like a Teleport feature, changing the game's Switches and Variables, a gold cheat / money cheat, No clip, god mode etc... These work pretty well, but poke around at the others at your own risk! It's a good idea to back up your save before you mess around with this.

Enough talk, here's a small preview:
View attachment 1565771
well now I don't have to manually mod the game XD. It was a pain.. I have knowledge of JavaScript but no CSS and HTML. Will study this for sure to see if any improvements are possible with my skill level.

SoraTenshi

Feb 21, 2018
I have a bug in free play mod after slut ending.
I lost a battle ( surrender ) but the battle don't end , i have 0 stamina and 0 energy and ennemy don't attack i can use energy skill like pleasure stance but don't do anything.

4.60 star(s) 399 Votes