Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
If a desire went to 50, it's too late already, you've unlocked a passive even if you lowered it afterwards.
You can't help getting some of the passives, it's impossible on higher difficulty or at least i don't know how i would be able to avoid it. However as long as desire is under 50 they won't molest her.

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
That being said where the fuck is the skills.json... Ive been looking through all the folders lol.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
You can't help getting some of the passives, it's impossible on higher difficulty or at least i don't know how i would be able to avoid it. However as long as desire is under 50 they won't molest her.
Just throwing some pure-run-master-race garbage at you :p

I can't even handle the prisoner mode, too hard for me.

• Haha
Reactions: Terix3 and NekoPi

Lewd Dragons

Jul 22, 2021
So I got to the stripper side job...Its a get out of riots free card.

"Certain levels won't riot on the day a strip show happens"

So all that income generation post level 3 can be got from riot bait edict which are nulled if you just do the stripper sidejob. Is this correct?
Also, Secretary is too damn easy. Every enemy is now a pushover despite whatever stats I have. I'm certain the "have an orgasm, lose the battle" is still in play but ignoring that, every enemy goes down waaaay too easy. Yeah I know there's cheats to make the game harder but what's the point?

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Finally got both endings. First Empress Ending on Secretary mode, then after a few restarts, a Strength build with Happy Ending on Warden. Basically played as 'pure' as possible until level 5, then went to fail some fights to collect passives just enough to get ending, and then went to fight the final boss.
Empress Ending is disappointing though, you save all your virginity till the end only to find out that you can't even fuck him. :cautious:

I hope the devs can expand more with DLCs in the future.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Anyone have saves for all the endings?

My game along with all my saves got wiped when I forgot to back them up. The game can be re-downloaded, but my saves are gone forever.
Here you go!

Empress Ending: Save 20 (Cheats Enabled - Only Mandatory Passives)
Happy Ending: Save 21 (Legitimate - With Front Virginity Intact)
Bad Ending: Save 22 (Cheats Enabled)

Last edited:

Hipz

May 25, 2019
Great news everyone!!

Sachima (the artist) reported that Karryn's Prison is a smashed hit. It achieved first place in term of sales on both DLsite and Steams. He (I guess) was excited about the future of Karryn's Prison but cannot say anything yet until they've disuccused with his team (Rem) first but excited nontheless. So it safe to say that we should get a DLC or sequel!!

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
I hope they made it on rpgmaker mz (and it would not lag) or unity, or unreal engine 5)))
Unless you've got a really low end hardware, you just need to mess around with the settings.

I used to have massive lag spikes during battle sex scenes and I later figured out that having "Force 60 FPS" enabled caused it so I simply disabled that and manually limited the game's FPS to 60 via NVidia Control Panel(since my monitor is 144hz) and that completely eliminated lag for me, I also enabled Smooth Loading Animations with loading times around 20sec and I don't face any performance issues.

Reactions: NitroSM

Hipz

May 25, 2019
Unless you've got a really low end hardware, you just need to mess around with the settings.

I used to have massive lag spikes during battle sex scenes and I later figured out that having "Force 60 FPS" enabled caused it so I simply disabled that and manually limited the game's FPS to 60 via NVidia Control Panel(since my monitor is 144hz) and that completely eliminated lag for me, I also enabled Smooth Loading Animations with loading times around 20sec and I don't face any performance issues.
Well to be fair... the engine runs poorly (it's RPG maker after all). My laptop can run games like MGS V or Three Kindom Total Wars on high setting flawlessly. However, it cannot run Karryn's Prison smoothly. When I play this game my laptop is screaming like it could explode at any moment. So I'm not surprise if anyone would be complaining about this game performance and I'm pretty sure Rem did everything he could in term of coding.

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
Great news everyone!!

Sachima (the artist) reported that Karryn's Prison is a smashed hit. It achieved first place in term of sales on both DLsite and Steams. He (I guess) was excited about the future of Karryn's Prison but cannot say anything yet until they've disuccused with his team (Rem) first but excited nontheless. So it safe to say that we should get a DLC or sequel!!
Lmao lets be real here, WE ALL knew this game would be a hit. DLC BABY! Also I doubt we would ever get a sequel lol. Cause you would have to account for 2 routes taken, Slut or Pure (maybe they just retcon the first game? They could, story isnt something great lol).

Reactions: Scorpioguy99

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Well to be fair... the engine runs poorly (it's RPG maker after all). My laptop can run games like MGS V or Three Kindom Total Wars on high setting flawlessly. However, it cannot run Karryn's Prison smoothly. When I play this game my laptop is screaming like it could explode at any moment. So I'm not surprise if anyone would be complaining about this game performance and I'm pretty sure Rem did everything he could in term of coding.
Not necessarily, the engine isn't perfect but you can get a smooth experience.
Like I've said, you just need to mess around with the settings to suit to your hardware.
Also, it's highly recommended to install the game on SSD.

But I'm not saying people can't complain about it, it's just that most don't try to experiment around with various settings when that may eliminate their issue to begin with. Because lets be real here, the dev aren't ever going to remake the game to a completely different engine.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hipz

Hipz

May 25, 2019
Lmao lets be real here, WE ALL knew this game would be a hit. DLC BABY! Also I doubt we would ever get a sequel lol. Cause you would have to account for 2 routes taken, Slut or Pure (maybe they just retcon the first game? They could, story isnt something great lol).
Most eroge games choose the virgin or good ending as canon in their sequel. So I think they could go that route and the empress ending leave more room for character development and story progession.

If I were Rem I would make a sequel that Karryn is the Empress and need to manage the country and go around the kingdom to put an end to rebelions. I think that would be similar to Karryn's Prison but instead of floors we have towns and managing a kingdom rather than a prison. Karryn's Kingdom... I guess.

It would be hillarious if Karryn is still a virgin after marriage because the rebellion happen when they are still in the middle of wedding ceremony. So the emperror need to rush out immedietly. :LOL:

Last edited:

Treatsxxx

Jul 6, 2020
Most eroge games choose the virgin or good ending as canon in their sequel. So I think they could go that route and the empress ending leave more room for character development and story progession.

If I were Rem I would make a sequel that Karryn is the Empress and need to manage the country and go around the kingdom to put an end to rebelions. I think that would be similar to Karryn's Prison but instead of floors we have towns and managing a kingdom rather than a prison. Karryn's Kingdom... I guess.

It would be hillarious if Karryn is still a virgin after marriage because the rebellion happen when they are still in the middle of wedding ceremony. So the emperror need to rush out immedietly. :LOL:
Just wanted to say that I love this and no matter what happens, it's my official head-cannon lol

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes