Ojando

Jan 26, 2018
I want to play 1.0 but I really can't be bothered to go through all the text files and remove all the hobos/thieves/nerds spawns from the game, is there an easy way to just delete all human enemies? Has someone made a repack or mod that does it?

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
I already know about the test room please don't patronize me I know about MV cheat and RPG ace cheat system this isn't my first hentai RPG game. There's literally no reason why a gallery wouldn't work as how I literally explained how one COULD work as well as the test map is basically what I described but requires using cheats to enter as well as not including ways to quickly end the battles to end scenes quickly and the endless mode being something that could be used for more specific enemies. A gallery does not necessarily need to be perfect with every little option and detail available just a way to easily access scenes.

Yes, I know the CGs are just many base images with faces laid ontop of faceless poses, it's nothing new. Many games use similar systems and for one game I've even taken the cgs and separated all of them into separate PSD files for each scene so that details, clothing, poses can be changed by hiding and showing layers. But even for other games that use similar systems a lot of them still have galleries even if they're not perfect, but at the very least it still lets people more easily access scenes without needing to use cheats or have to go through a bunch of ingame hoops to reach the scene the want as long as they beat the game and at the end of the day it is a hentai game, some people just want to get to the art.

I'm sorry that people have commented on wanting a gallery so many times but it's really no reason to be mean to people who just might want to post a quick comment without engaging deeply with the small community that has cemented itself with this game. Especially when there were others who were more than willing to just reply with something helpful. I would understand being fed up with people constantly asking questions about the mods but my original comment was just saying "I hope they add a gallery it would make things easier"
Who was being mean? i simply replied to a question/statement that has been made close to 100 times in the last 30 pages. also if you have already done most of the work, why not make a gallery and release it for people? seems like many would like it.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
I want to play 1.0 but I really can't be bothered to go through all the text files and remove all the hobos/thieves/nerds spawns from the game, is there an easy way to just delete all human enemies? Has someone made a repack or mod that does it?
change the calls to want you want in enemies, for example when it calls for a human, change it to goblin or whatever. you will have a few cg errors but they are an easy fix. yes it does take some time, i've done it to only have humans. i do not know of anyone who has done it and posted for everyone.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Put in some more work on the Cheat Menu and uploaded a new version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The gist of it is: editing the Emperor's gifts, your accessories and even your titles is much easier.
Also added a way to sorta edit your stats. Editing them directly doesn't help, because they get dynamically calculated from your stat level experience, accessories, title bonuses, fatigue modifier etc.
So instead i added a way to increase your stat experience. Boost your experience, and the next time you end a fight your stat will increase! Probably won't work for decreasing stats, though.

I might take a look at skills / passives next, but I can't promise anything since i'm not a coder and there's no work yet that i can piggyback off.

edit: oh by the way, i found out there's an in-game menu to edit switches and variables that you can call when the Cheat Menu is installed! Try to press F9 in-game. ;)
huh...for some reason even though i have modded the game, i never thought to try and mod the cheat engine. well done!!

Lewd Dragons

Jul 22, 2021
Is it possible to go virgin run?
Yes, I just did that in secretary mode. Pure virgin with no penetration. Only possible because the battles become piss easy and you can just speedrun through the game.

On harder difficulties, I'm not sure. Sluttiness determines which of the two endings you get after beating the final boss so being a virgin isn't important. The Empress ending is pretty lame (i.e. you don't get to fuck the Emperor) anyway.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017

Juandeagle

Nov 27, 2018
Who was being mean? i simply replied to a question/statement that has been made close to 100 times in the last 30 pages. also if you have already done most of the work, why not make a gallery and release it for people? seems like many would like it.
because that's not what I said? I never said I did most of the work. I said I did it for a different game.

Anlelas

May 29, 2021
You can modify game files using notepad to increase your income, for example double the money you get from subsidies.

FILE = Karryn's Prison\www\js\plugins\RemtairyPrison.js
FIND let subsidies = 1300;
CHANGE TO let subsidies = 2600; // Or whatever you want.

Maybe you lost because a level started to riot? That will lower control significantly and if your order was low before sleeping it is quite possible for it to cause a game over.
thank you

Roarie

Feb 13, 2020
Anyone know the maximum level for sadist and masochist levels? I know there are a few titles for having X more levels in S over M and vice versa, but while I can see how easy it is to get the Sadism title, limiting the sadist level when maxing masochist level sounds much more difficult (Since you gain sadism level just from prisoners getting defeated in either way).

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Anyone know the maximum level for sadist and masochist levels? I know there are a few titles for having X more levels in S over M and vice versa, but while I can see how easy it is to get the Sadism title, limiting the sadist level when maxing masochist level sounds much more difficult (Since you gain sadism level just from prisoners getting defeated in either way).
You don't get any sadist points for subduing prisoners sexually, although you will get a sadism point for reaching 100% cockiness, which at some stage is unavoidable, as every victory increases this stat. You will also get sado points eventually for actively using handjob skill, titjob skill and vaginal skill. Just make sure to avoid these sex moves (active, passive handjobs, titjobs and pussy sex are safe) to build a kinky masochist. And revisit defeat rooms on lv 2, 3 and 4 a lot.

Apart from two masochistic titles not a lot will change. Karryn will be just happy when defeated, but will not gain any extra skills, like Beg, Spank Self, Walk on All Fours...

Krude

Dec 21, 2021
It's really really easy to keep cockiness low if you want to, just flee a battle and it will drop immensely.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes