Hitler's Ghost

Nov 9, 2021
I can't get the passives mod linked in the first post to work. I don't know if it's because of other edits I've been making to the game code or if it just doesn't work in v1.0.1k. I unzipped the files and added the lines to the mods.txt file but nothing happens when I push P in game. Also does anyone know how to unlock the edicts for selling Karryn's office videos or for the willpower skills "Empress's Majesty" and "Empress's Clothes?"

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
I can't get the passives mod linked in the first post to work. I don't know if it's because of other edits I've been making to the game code or if it just doesn't work in v1.0.1k. I unzipped the files and added the lines to the mods.txt file but nothing happens when I push P in game.
I attached my mods.txt, which has the cheat menu and passives mod already added and works with both in 1.0.1k.

Also does anyone know how to unlock the edicts for selling Karryn's office videos or for the willpower skills "Empress's Majesty" and "Empress's Clothes?"
The videos are part of CCMod, which is not compatible with any version after 0.9B.j.
I am not sure about those skills, but they may be connected to the ending referred to as the "Empress" end.

Hitler's Ghost

Nov 9, 2021
I attached my mods.txt, which has the cheat menu and passives mod already added and works with both in 1.0.1k.

The videos are part of CCMod, which is not compatible with any version after 0.9B.j.
I am not sure about those skills, but they may be connected to the ending referred to as the "Empress" end.
Thanks I got it to work. The code for the video edict and other skills exists in the game but I guess it wasn't fully implemented. I tried enabling the "Empress's Majesty" skill but it shows up with no description and doesn't appear to do anything when used.

Jul 6, 2017
I think you could add $gameActors.actor(ACTOR_KARRYN_ID).emoteMasterManager() to strip/restore to update it immediately.

For Edicts you can use $gameActors.actor(ACTOR_KARRYN_ID)._stsSp += 10
For Order either $gameParty.setOrder(100) or $gameParty.increaseOrder(10)
Added an example thats based on momozahara2's cheat.
man i add it but its not work

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
Unless you've got a really low end hardware, you just need to mess around with the settings.

I used to have massive lag spikes during battle sex scenes and I later figured out that having "Force 60 FPS" enabled caused it so I simply disabled that and manually limited the game's FPS to 60 via NVidia Control Panel(since my monitor is 144hz) and that completely eliminated lag for me, I also enabled Smooth Loading Animations with loading times around 20sec and I don't face any performance issues.
I was having lag spike issues with battles no matter what I did. This really helped! Thanks for sharing!

Bobjustbob

Dec 7, 2018
Question about the search function, is there a way to sort search results by date? I was searching for any mods for this "final" version of this game, but most of the result where a year+ old and many were linked to the CC mod that doesn't work at the moment. I figured advanced search would've helped but it seems you can't search a specific game thread through advanced search for some reason. I'm fully okay with being called stupid if there's an obvious button or option to do so if you point it out.

quadruple

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Anyone got strategies for prison mode with only certain equips? I don't know how to optimize daily point spending and prison priorities. Priorities as in how not to lose to order loss.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Thank you for this. After having carefully read it I have decided to stick to Warden mode. I will use the income edicts as a main priority together with high order, but prison sounds too restricted to be able to enjoy.
Well, Prisoner Mode is only meant for people, that know the game in and out. Once you do, it is actually not that hard anymore. I would not even call it grindy or something. You can finish a run in 4 hours on a new save. With a bunch of Titles unlocked with NG+, even faster.

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
Thank you for this. After having carefully read it I have decided to stick to Warden mode. I will use the income edicts as a main priority together with high order, but prison sounds too restricted to be able to enjoy.
Prison mode aint for the faint of heart my friend.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes