f95ccxx

Sep 21, 2017
Files say "15" guards as sex partners. I know from experience that any sex act counts, not just penetrations. Also, it has to be different "partners", banging the same guard 15 times does not count.
Great, thanks. I usually bang the guards outside the office door to the bottom, since they're the easiest to get. Then the ones who invade when I masturbate, and also when I quick travel to the office. I don't ever attack them, only sexual skills. Should be enough or are there more to find?

SusuKntlMnz

Jan 2, 2022
Okay, here's another modification for emerladCoder's Cheat Menu, incorporting the changes of both Sentalion and Abdalmaus who posted here, with some additional modifications.
It's still really clunky to use, even though i removed some things that don't seem to work in KP, but i have zero knowledge of either JavaScript or HTML, so this is the best i can do since a proper GUI is out of my league.

Last update: 01 Jan 2022
View attachment 1574316

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Install by following the included readme. I changed it to be loaded via the game's mods feature, so it won't get overwritten by game updates, unless an update changes the mods.txt file.

Open up the cheat menu in-game by pressing 1 (not on NumPad), and navigate the panels with 2 and 3.
Also try pressing F9 for a handy in-game window to edit variables and switches much more easily than via the cheat menu :whistle:

Highlights include a working cheat for Edict Points, Control, Order and all that good stuff, as well as controlling enemies' and own pleasure and stamina.
Here's some stuff that's changed / new:

All the default cheat menu stuff is still there, like a Teleport feature, changing the game's Switches and Variables, a gold cheat / money cheat, No clip, god mode etc... These work pretty well, but poke around at the others at your own risk! It's a good idea to back up your save before you mess around with this.

Enough talk, here's a small preview:
View attachment 1565771 View attachment 1569415 View attachment 1574317

how to activate cheats in F9? it doesn't work when i change corruption

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Can't install the ccmod, followed the readme for the release version and I got a bunch of "Failed to load" stuff on the title screen then I get booted to an error screen.
try reading before you post, you wont look so stupid. your question was asked and answered on almost every page for the last 30 pages. read and search before asking. or simply read the ccmod link. it says what version it works with

• Haha
Reactions: anonymousbruh

Krude

Dec 21, 2021
how to activate cheats in F9? it doesn't work when i change corruption
So the short answer is: use the Cheat Menu when pressing 1, navigate to the Prison panel and change Corruption there.

The long answer is: The F9 menu is a feature of RPG Maker, which was used to make this game. Many of these values (corruption, guard aggression, order etc.) get saved to two slots: An internal custom variable, and RPGMaker's pre-set "variables" (and switches). Here's corruption:
JavaScript:
const VARIABLE_CORRUPTION_ID = 6;

Game_Party.prototype.setCorruption = function(value) {
    this._corruption = Math.max(value, 1);
    $gameVariables.setValue(VARIABLE_CORRUPTION_ID, this._corruption);
};
When the game changes corruption, it sets the value to the custom variable _corruption and to the RPG Maker gameVariable with ID 6 (VARIABLE_CORRUPTION_ID).
In most cases, the game will only read from and use the custom variable _corruption to calculate anything, so if you want your changes to have any effect, you need to change the first one and not the second one. I'm guessing the devs just mirrored important variables and states to the RPG Maker variables to make it easier to check their values in-game (with said F9 menu) for debugging purposes.
The Cheat Menu uses the game's own code to change these values (mostly), so changes get applied properly to both.

And another small update for the Cheat Menu (v5)! Grab it and dump it into your mods folder from the original post.

I noticed that the game doesn't take back all changes that Edicts grant you when removing them. Corruption, guard aggression etc. would only go up when you get the edict, but not back down when you remove it. I fixed that, so hopefully you will now properly gain and lose all the effects of an edict when you toggle it with the cheat menu.
(Except order, I left it out so you wouldn't accidentally get a game over when removing an order edict on low order :LOL: So you can technically get max order from just toggling an order edict on and off, but you can just edit it directly already :unsure: )

MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019
So the short answer is: use the Cheat Menu when pressing 1, navigate to the Prison panel and change Corruption there.

The long answer is: The F9 menu is a feature of RPG Maker, which was used to make this game. Many of these values (corruption, guard aggression, order etc.) get saved to two slots: An internal custom variable, and RPGMaker's pre-set "variables" (and switches). Here's corruption:
JavaScript:
const VARIABLE_CORRUPTION_ID = 6;

Game_Party.prototype.setCorruption = function(value) {
    this._corruption = Math.max(value, 1);
    $gameVariables.setValue(VARIABLE_CORRUPTION_ID, this._corruption);
};
When the game changes corruption, it sets the value to the custom variable _corruption and to the RPG Maker gameVariable with ID 6 (VARIABLE_CORRUPTION_ID).
In most cases, the game will only read from and use the custom variable _corruption to calculate anything, so if you want your changes to have any effect, you need to change the first one and not the second one. I'm guessing the devs just mirrored important variables and states to the RPG Maker variables to make it easier to check their values in-game (with said F9 menu) for debugging purposes.
The Cheat Menu uses the game's own code to change these values (mostly), so changes get applied properly to both.

And another small update for the Cheat Menu (v5)! Grab it and dump it into your mods folder from the original post.

I noticed that the game doesn't take back all changes that Edicts grant you when removing them. Corruption, guard aggression etc. would only go up when you get the edict, but not back down when you remove it. I fixed that, so hopefully you will now properly gain and lose all the effects of an edict when you toggle it with the cheat menu.
(Except order, I left it out so you wouldn't accidentally get a game over when removing an order edict on low order :LOL: So you can technically get max order from just toggling an order edict on and off, but you can just edit it directly already :unsure: )
You're goated

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
Does anyone know how to get the Poor Janitor achievement?
You need a cum covered floor in the combat scene.
You can :
- Keep a low cock desire (< 35) and make the inmates cum, they'll cum on the floor and not on you. You'll need patience for that if you want to get that achievment early. You'll need to keep all desires low to avoid cumming and losing by lack of energy. So you'll need enough willpower. Get the rings that lower by 66% the desire gain. With a bit of charm, and letting them undress you, if they can't grope Karryn nor attack her, the only solution left is jerking off to her.
- Have the skill : "Deny external ejaculation" To force the inmates cum on the floor. (Get this skill by doing the previous thing multiple times, you'll get a point in sadism, so be carefull if you want to get a masochistic title.)

Krude

Dec 21, 2021
Does anyone know how to get the Poor Janitor achievement?
What the one above me said but more specifically:
Have at least 69 (lol) ml of semen on the ground in a battle. A little bit always runs off onto the ground no matter where they hit, but to get enough for this one you should really have them aim it all on the ground.

If you have trouble keeping desires low and you have it, deny internal ejaculation might be helpful too so they at least pull out beforehand. As mentioned, a little bit always runs off her body if Karryn is still standing and drops to the floor.

Reactions: cuhrayzee

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Great, thanks. I usually bang the guards outside the office door to the bottom, since they're the easiest to get. Then the ones who invade when I masturbate, and also when I quick travel to the office. I don't ever attack them, only sexual skills. Should be enough or are there more to find?
As baffled as you are, then. By "different partners" the game means "enemies with different IDs" (pretty much "with different names"), so even doing the guard battle outside office over and over would work as long as it spawns different guards. Sounds like you should have obtained it by now.

And, after re-reading your original question: "Guards' Sex Worker" is a PASSIVE, not a TITLE. Which brings us back to what the other user mentioned. Which one are you looking for: "Guards' Sex Worker" passive OR "Guards' 24/7 Maid" title?

some people just don't get it......
Then again, I like people announcing their shortcomings - keeps me informed on what to expect from them.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes