Wallsfalldown

Jul 20, 2018
Maybe instead of asking "stupid questions" in the future, go to the and look for the answer yourself?
View attachment 1573659
You can also just turn notifications on for "New release" to get an email when a new update is released.
That's too much effort. Imma just clog the feed by asking stupid questions

f95ccxx

Sep 21, 2017
Does anyone know how to get the "guards' sex worker" title? I must have banged guards like a hundred times now.

Krude

Dec 21, 2021
Does anyone know how to get the "guards' sex worker" title? I must have banged guards like a hundred times now.
If you mean the "24/7 Maid" title, you need to have 'served' a guard in a battle, in defeat, in the bar, in the strip club, and in the toilet; all on the same day.

On another note: update v4 for the Cheat Menu is out.

I added a panel for Passives and Edicts where you can toggle them on and off. Be careful when toggling edicts willy-nilly, there's no sanity checking on the effects and you're not supposed to be able to "undo" most of them. Back up your saves, as always.
As for passives, keep in mind that deactivating a passive won't change the requirements to get it. If you get a passive for seeing 10 guys jerk off and deactivate that passive, you will still have seen 10 guys jerk off and will re-gain the passive after the next battle. It's useful for adding passives, though. I'd still recomment using naatsui's mod to handle passives though.

View attachment 1574317

Kuro85

Mar 24, 2018
so is there any plans from the developer to add more content to the game? noticed some rooms are not accessible
Both Rem and Sachinama are taking a break for the holidays. They said they may discuss on future plans after that but nothing is confirmed at the moment. You can try to follow Rem's twitter or their Remtairy site for further news.

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

Ap2003

Aug 30, 2021
1641053232568.png Both the levels are under control yet If i sleep the next day it says karryn failed in her duties. what do i do now?

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Files say "15" guards as sex partners. I know from experience that any sex act counts, not just penetrations. Also, it has to be different "partners", banging the same guard 15 times does not count.

Ap2003 11 Order, -13 the next day...Unless I am forgetting something, this session is over if you have no way of lowering the Control penalty before going to sleep. Unless you [cheat]edit the Order/Control values.

Reactions: RyRa²

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
View attachment 1574481 Both the levels are under control yet If i sleep the next day it says karryn failed in her duties. what do i do now?
You're Control is at -13, and your order is at 11. This means you lose 13 control when you sleep, and your order thus hits 0, which is means you lose. Given your fatigue and pleasure I doubt you can win another fight at that point to get a more order for defeating prisoners, but I could be wrong, you can give it a shot. If you can't get enough order, then you're looking at losing and going to new game plus, with your current knowledge and titles to do better next time. That's all there is to it really, that save looks pretty doomed.

Ironkid

May 15, 2020
You're Control is at -13, and your order is at 11. This means you lose 13 control when you sleep, and your order thus hits 0, which is means you lose. Given your fatigue and pleasure I doubt you can win another fight at that point to get a more order for defeating prisoners, but I could be wrong, you can give it a shot. If you can't get enough order, then you're looking at losing and going to new game plus, with your current knowledge and titles to do better next time. That's all there is to it really, that save looks pretty doomed.
I agree, your Karryn is pretty much fucked.

• Haha
Reactions: NekoPi

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
No, the edict that allows you to work there increases corruption by one, just like re-opening the bar does. You can't be a receptionist at all, not even one who does her job perfectly, without increasing your Corruption. Which leaves... the gloryhole as the only side job that you can do on a non-corrupt run?

The edicts for more drink variety give more profits, and get Karryn drunk faster when she shares them. I usually keep a notepad window open to jot down the order in which people call and what they want, but that's because I'm crazy.

Her level of drunkenness affects her face, making her blush and such, but the most reliable way to tell is looking at the time cost for actions. There's a base value for when she's completely sober, and then 1-5 seconds added on to every action she takes based on how much booze is in her system at the time. It also makes her much more willing to flash people when they ask, instead of getting angry and refusing (slut level and boob desire are also factors)

The scene starts under two conditions: one is that she's at least a little bit drunk, and her desires and wetness level are high enough for her to be penetrated, which transitions directly into a sex scene (they dump out her mug and use it to collect semen). The second, much more difficult option (which unlocks a special title IIRC if you can do it ten times?) is to get her extremely drunk while keeping all her desires too low for a sex scene. This gives you a similar image with her bent over the table with a mug in front of her, but it's still full of beer, and she can keep racking up big tips as long as she keeps chugging the beer (but keeping your desires low in that position is... difficult, and if they get high enough for sex you shift back into the more common gangbang scene).
If you're going for that I recommend high level drinks, high mouth desire (when she kisses somebody with a drink in front of them they feed her some of it), and never fixing her clothes because if people can't ask her to flash and can't try to strip her further they're more likely to offer a drink of a kiss. It takes a really high Mind score to keep your non-mouth desires low enough though. You'll also want talk/sight resistance.
I have been letting karryn get PISS drunk and I cant get this 2nd option to appear. Im so mad. Like I Keep all her desires low and she still doesn't get the bent over scene. I know you can obtain it through cock desire reaching a certain amount but I want this special title lmao. I don't think I have ever had it so Im so fucking curious.

AzraelDR

Nov 4, 2018
I'd like to share some of the strategies that worked for me to win a full Slut run in Karryn's Prison on Prisoner Mode Difficulty.
Free Play Time.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have been playing the beta versions as far back as 0.6, which is why I had some idea of the build I wanted for this slut run. As Roarie has mentioned, Warden mode or Secretary mode are better options for first time players. I also had three personal goals I wanted to achieve with this run, which was get the Sleepy Beauty title (first kiss is a blowjob), get the Abnormal Virgin title (lose anal virginity before vaginal) and to have Karryn lose her virginity during the Level 2 defeat scene at the male bathroom (I just think this was narratively appropriate for a full slut Karryn :p)
The starting options I took were:
a) management consultant (-15% fatigue, +50 subsidies) - the well rested bonus to stats is pretty significant at 9%, which is why I chose this background.
b) anal sensitivity - the anal focused enemies only start appearing at Level 3, with the exception of guards.
c) wanton slut desire (increases rate of gaining passives) - pretty much self-explanatory.

The main challenge for a full slut run is building Karryn's stats correctly. Especially in levels 1 and 2, doing any kind of attack builds Strength experience, and early on Karryn will naturally evade enemy attacks, which gives Agility experience. Strength and Agility are useless for a slut build, so you want to minimize the increases to these stats. This will mean attacking as little as possible in Level 1 and getting slut Karryn's bread and butter sex skills--handjob and blowjob--as soon as you can. Both these tasks can be accomplished by constantly losing on Level 1 to the inmates. The Level 1 defeat scene is the perfect place to learn the blowjob skill, and prisoners will easily "teach" Karryn the handjob skill as she willingly loses her Level 1 battles.

Speaking of stats, besides the obvious choices of Endurance and Dexterity to focus on, the 1.0 version of the game also places additional importance to Energy and Mind. A passive you will inevitably get is "Cannot Come Enough," which will reduce Karryn's max Energy everytime she orgasms per day. As you stack up the passives that reduce Karryn's sex resistances, she will orgasm so much that you'll be monitoring her energy more than her fatigue in the mid to late stages of the game. Another passive that I believe was only introduced in 1.0 is "Three Daily Meals of Cocks," which reduces Mind for every blowjob Karryn does in a day. This means that Karryn is more likely to Bliss during orgasms, essentially losing a turn in battles, and it reduces her ability to use the Resist Orgasm skill. Hence, stacking up mind and energy starting on Level 3 is imperative.

Something that I think is important to avoid in going for a slut run is taking the Prison Guards for Office edict. You should keep the Imperial guards even if they prevent you from getting an additional 125 gold of income. First, this allows Karryn to masturbate without fear of Guard invasions. There is a masturbation passive that pretty much ensures that Karryn will get the 9% well rested bonus the next day, which is a significant stat buff. Second, keeping the Imperial Guards keeps the Eastern Building hallway clear during her scandalous state. Since Karryn will pretty much always be in a scandalous state after fighting enemies, that's one less screen where Karryn has to dodge difficult fights. It can really mess up your plans if Karryn gets caught in a scandalous state on her way back to the office with 60%+ Fatigue and her Energy in the 20s.

Starting after Level 2 is subjugated, money does not really become a problem for a full slut run since many of the passives related to sidejobs increase money generation and there is a title in the Front Desk side job that allows you to get money from handshakes. The only caveat is that Waitress shifts longer than 20 minutes are practically impossible for a full slut Karryn. You're basicaly exchanging energy for gold, and Karryn's starting desires in the Waitress sidejob are so high that the energy to gold ratio becomes untenable for longer shifts. Also, finishing the longer shifts early wastes Karryn's fatigue. As Roarie has pointed out in his guide, you need to bank a lot of money before going to Level 3, so that you can take all the expensive income edicts on Research while also getting insurance for all the rooms. I believe I banked 12k gold before going subjugating Level 2, and even then it was quickly spent to put me in a good position for Level 3.

Managing order in my full slut build was relatively easy, with order hovering around 50 to 60 starting from Level 2 on Prisoner mode. This is where the Management Consultant background shines with its -Fatigue, but it will be grindy as you will have to defeat several rooms that give 3-5 order per day. But with a full slut build, Karryn should be able to maintain order even in high Anarchy levels--I think I was able to maintain 40+ order even at Anarchy(12) (that's an additional -12 order per day to the base order reduction of the level) for Level 2 as I was banking money. Just time the one-time order boost titles and +control and +order edicts to keep playing at a particular Level of the prison beyond the time limit.

Finally, I'll share some tips on winning battles with a full slut build. First, take advantage of the fact that Karryn always goes first during the first turn of a battle. A full slut build has garbage Agility, so you will never go first after the first turn with the exception of blowjobs and handjobs, which have special passives that make them always go first. Second, recognize the value of the footjob skill. Footjobs expose only Karryn's hand and mouth to enemies' sex attacks, which take relatively lower pleasure damage. Footjobs are especially effective against Goblins if you use it on the first turn, as it prevents them from doing cunnilingus, the only sex attack that Karryn cannot respond against except with the energy stances. Third, take advantage of the enemies that have the standing double penetration counterattack option--Orcs, Thugs, and Lizardmen. The standing DP is a great defensive option in the late game as blowjobs do Mind damage to Karryn and nerds are able to stuff Karryn full of toys. In version 1.0, using the Light Kick attack to instigate the standing DP actually prevents the Orcs, Thugs, and Lizardmen from doing their sex attacks, they will only resort to petting so a standing DP counterattack will almost always occur even with the slut build's low Agility.

This is a long post but I tried dividing it into paragraphs that focus only on a specific topic. Hopefully this helps some people who want to get the Free Play Time achievement on Prisoner Mode difficulty.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes