Skandergod

Sep 29, 2019
Man, sometimes yall just post without reading couple pages back. They changed it from free DLC to paid a week or two after it was introduced. Secondly, that is NOT how marketing works. I think sometimes yall post, just to post. And what Logical sense would you release a DLC...that was reviewed poorly in beta??? Make that make sense? Also, WHAT FUCKING SHOWERS??? CyberCats mod is SEPERATE from the GYM. It has no correlation to the official DLC. This is how rumors spread.

I always have to ask; do you all understand how game design works? Like, at all??? This is on the scale of believing porting an Xbox game to the Switch is as simple as drag and drop...

SAY IT FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK! I said, and I will say it again. The Moderator for this page needs to but BETA for the download of the GYM and also put PROOF OF CONCEPT, NOT OFFICAL CURRENTLY BEING REWORKED ENTIRELY.
i see, hard to keep track of a forum with so much feedback always going on, so sad this wasn't free as promised

Reactions: RedAISkye

justind10

Sep 1, 2017
Currently there is A HUGE glitch. If defeated and captured, in the capture H scene, there may be one or more npc that will continue insertion and removal without EVER climaxing. Only fix for this that I know of is exiting out the game, loading the save, and praying that when you reload there isn't an npc loaded in that will do that.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
November 14th 2022: Progress Report

Hello everyone, Rem here with this week's Progress Report!

Thank you for your support and comments!!

I won't lie, I was a bit depressed after I made the dlc delay announcement last week, but it will eventually fully pass, so don't worry about me! More importantly, some news about Sachinama coming later on in this post!! First, I'll talk about Karryn's Prison for those who are only interested about KP and not our personal live stuff.

Regarding the Gym DLC, don't worry everyone, we're not going to completely redo it or anything like that. So the original concept will still remain with it being 1-on-1 with Karryn as the gym trainer and the inmates working out. It's still going to be a side job where Karryn gets to be dominant. But I'm going take some off to refresh my head and see how to incorporate a bit more gameplay into the current setup. Some people were probably hoping for a complete re-do or something where Karryn is the one working out instead but sorry, that's not going to happen. It's just unrealistic to throw away all the work we've done, plus we both like the concept of the first person view of Karryn harassing inmates while they're trying to work out.

Now, moving onto the main topic for today. Sachinama is currently at the hospital about to get the ICL eye surgery!!!!!! Everyone please send your well wishes to Sachinama and his family for a smooth surgery and recovery!!!! Sachinama will on break until his eyes recover from the surgery, however long that takes. I will also take a break for a bit in meantime to refresh my head. I haven't been in the gym in over a month so I'll be going back again starting this week, hopefully it'll help me clear my head.

Again, thank you all for your support! Continue being lovely people, stay safe, stay warm, and stay hydrated! And I'll talk to you all again next week!

Benz

Oct 26, 2017
Hello guys, my save at the moment Karryn's slut level, lewd stats is so high (starting at 50 at the start of battle or side job). Is there a way I can reset or reduce the stats or slut level ? For example using mods or do I have to start over a new save ?

Atl+Enter

Dec 1, 2019
Hello guys, my save at the moment Karryn's slut level, lewd stats is so high (starting at 50 at the start of battle or side job). Is there a way I can reset or reduce the stats or slut level ? For example using mods or do I have to start over a new save ?
reset level and passive at new game +, you can still keep your title

Jul 27, 2020
Hello folks. I have a few questions for you.
1) How to open battle log/history menu?
2) How to open title menu?
3) Can i give Karryn's virginity to Tonkin? How to do that?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: RedAISkye

silverz888

Jun 3, 2019
November 14th 2022: Progress Report

Hello everyone, Rem here with this week's Progress Report!

Thank you for your support and comments!!

I won't lie, I was a bit depressed after I made the dlc delay announcement last week, but it will eventually fully pass, so don't worry about me! More importantly, some news about Sachinama coming later on in this post!! First, I'll talk about Karryn's Prison for those who are only interested about KP and not our personal live stuff.

Regarding the Gym DLC, don't worry everyone, we're not going to completely redo it or anything like that. So the original concept will still remain with it being 1-on-1 with Karryn as the gym trainer and the inmates working out. It's still going to be a side job where Karryn gets to be dominant. But I'm going take some off to refresh my head and see how to incorporate a bit more gameplay into the current setup. Some people were probably hoping for a complete re-do or something where Karryn is the one working out instead but sorry, that's not going to happen. It's just unrealistic to throw away all the work we've done, plus we both like the concept of the first person view of Karryn harassing inmates while they're trying to work out.

Now, moving onto the main topic for today. Sachinama is currently at the hospital about to get the ICL eye surgery!!!!!! Everyone please send your well wishes to Sachinama and his family for a smooth surgery and recovery!!!! Sachinama will on break until his eyes recover from the surgery, however long that takes. I will also take a break for a bit in meantime to refresh my head. I haven't been in the gym in over a month so I'll be going back again starting this week, hopefully it'll help me clear my head.

Again, thank you all for your support! Continue being lovely people, stay safe, stay warm, and stay hydrated! And I'll talk to you all again next week!
Why not add on inmate being dominant as well? just asking

boolausus123

Apr 11, 2020
View attachment 492821

Overview:
In Karryn's Prison, you play as Karryn, the new female Chief Warden of a notoriously lenient prison that has just rioted. Will you subjugate the rowdy inmates through force, or will you be subjugated yourself as your resistance towards their nonstop sexual advances starts dropping? Shape yourself and the prison the way you want to with the Edicts system! Struggle against sexual advances with the Willpower and Desire system! Become more and more vulnerable to sex with the Passives system!​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-10
Release Date: 2022-11-10
Developer: Remtairy - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.1.0b Full
Language: English
Other Games: Meltys Quest [v1.2k] [Happy Life]
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -
Gym DLC: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Other: COMPRESSED*

Extras: - Mod/Tweak Guide - Fan Sig - How To Install Gym DLC + Full Save

RedAISkye thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1609265 View attachment 1609274 View attachment 1609269 View attachment 1609267 View attachment 1609273 View attachment 1609270 View attachment 1609271 View attachment 1609268 View attachment 1609266 View attachment 1609275 View attachment 1609276 View attachment 1609278 View attachment 1609272 View attachment 907514 View attachment 907513 View attachment 907515

boolausus123

Apr 11, 2020
When doing the Desk job and when you do sexual acts to the people who walk up to the desk, does Karryn do any sex act to them other than:
>Handjobs
>Kissing
>Tits being massaged
I swear to God she one time gave a blowjob but I don't remember at all.
Edit:
As soon as I posted this, a blowjob happened during the job. Does she give titfucks too?

Sabrox

Mar 4, 2021
It's still going to be a side job where Karryn gets to be dominant.
Some people were probably hoping for a complete re-do or something where Karryn is the one working out instead but sorry, that's not going to happen... we both like the concept of the first person view of Karryn harassing inmates while they're trying to work out.
Then good luck to the developers with the second wave of butthurts from the players. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Making inmates a victim of harassment in a game that's always been the other way around? That's a great idea.

lebovsky.PNG

Last edited:

promqueen4131

Sep 7, 2019
If we discuss DLC, it seems to me that the game need more female characters... I understand THIS "conventionality" of the game (large prison with only one woman...)... But can think of something... for example- the SISTER of the heroine(Who came to visit the heroine (for example, a WEEK of game time) and if WE do not follow her, then she will be corrupted ...)... or an evil CLONE (created by a doctor and out of control)who is trying to win a place .. . anything. To the question = WHY? Answer = Why not? ^_^
Because I'm here for the mennnn

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Then good luck to the developers with the second wave of butthurts from the players. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Making inmates a victim of harassment in a game that's always been the other way around? That's a great idea.
Right, that would've easily set up an opportunity for pure Karryn to get corrupted but with this slut only thing that's not even focused on Karryn but instead on the inmates, I'm not really interested in it even if it improves gameplay wise.

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Wow, a lot new thing happen... So, basically, with the 1.10, you got a beta DLC, and a lot lot more mods who can be in the game without breaking everything?

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes