madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Yes, that's how the cock stare skill works. Use it enough times on different enemies (so not the same guy in a fight repeatedly) and you'll start unlocking passives which change the dialogue Karryn uses and enemy reactions to it.
Confirmed.

Cock-Curious passive is awarded after 15 successful cock stares and it increases cock desire instead of diminishing it.
Cockwatching is my Hobby (more than 42 cockstares used) further improves that ability and also Karryn's cock desire grows with each erect member present in battle.

onishinigami

Jun 27, 2017
As She enters the prison as a sexually clueless total virgin, I wouldn't expect her backstory to be saucy enough to guarantee a fap-worthy prequel. A sequel however...
that's where multi route go, its like a route if we are in control, where as to reach prison warden the she controls and went virgin route lol oh well as if it's going to happen

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
Hey I know this sounds like a really stupid question but, is there a Cunnilingus sex skill to unlock?

I've seen goblins do it to me all the time, and I just thought it'd be an awesome idea for her to have a face-sitting sex skill where she forces some poor punk to eat her out.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Hey I know this sounds like a really stupid question but, is there a Cunnilingus sex skill to unlock?

I've seen goblins do it to me all the time, and I just thought it'd be an awesome idea for her to have a face-sitting sex skill where she forces some poor punk to eat her out.
No, there isn't.

Jun 21, 2017
someone know how to change the damage you deal by modding ?
I'd like to reduce the damage of "cock kick" cause I one shot everything but I want to see the kick counter scene, but I don't know which ".js" I need to modify.
I dont want to star a new game just for this.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
someone know how to change the damage you deal by modding ?
I'd like to reduce the damage of "cock kick" cause I one shot everything but I want to see the kick counter scene, but I don't know which ".js" I need to modify.
I dont want to star a new game just for this.
Cock kick doesn't (AFAIK) trigger the kick counter sex scene. You need to be disarmed and use the unarmed attacks to get it. They are much weaker, and the thugs and orcs can fairly easily survive it depending on your build, number of days, and level. Note that you do need to be wet and have enough cock and pussy desire for sex as well as the enemy having an erection to get it to trigger.

One of the easy ways to get disarmed is to have a loss scene, which leaves you disarmed for the day.

Jun 21, 2017
Cock kick doesn't (AFAIK) trigger the kick counter sex scene. You need to be disarmed and use the unarmed attacks to get it. They are much weaker, and the thugs and orcs can fairly easily survive it depending on your build, number of days, and level. Note that you do need to be wet and have enough cock and pussy desire for sex as well as the enemy having an erection to get it to trigger.

One of the easy ways to get disarmed is to have a loss scene, which leaves you disarmed for the day.
cock kick does, it happend to me durring a miss on a orc. And I already know the condition since I modified them in the code to triple the counter chance in "RemtairyEnemySex.Js". BUT, I didn't think about unarmed combat so, THX.
And there is a title you can get to always fight unarmed : "prisons fighter".

Jul 27, 2017
Somewhere in 230 regions and she also needs to be horny, from what I've noticed.
Confirmed.

Cock-Curious passive is awarded after 15 successful cock stares and it increases cock desire instead of diminishing it.
Cockwatching is my Hobby (more than 42 cockstares used) further improves that ability and also Karryn's cock desire grows with each erect member present in battle.
To get heart eyes and the highest level of cock stare, you also need high masochism, and no/low sadism levels in addition to a high slut level.

Frozen1

Oct 1, 2018
how can I subst footjjob with kickconter pose?
what? substitute?....Footjob is a sex skill gained from the nerds as their the ones that trigger the pose primarily. The kick counter pose is gained from kicking a thug/orc while karryn is wet. Kick enough thugs/orcs to trigger the pose and karryn will learn an attack skill called light kick. which is just a kick with reduced damage but usable while having a halberd.

jk11

May 16, 2017
what? substitute?....Footjob is a sex skill gained from the nerds as their the ones that trigger the pose primarily. The kick counter pose is gained from kicking a thug/orc while karryn is wet. Kick enough thugs/orcs to trigger the pose and karryn will learn an attack skill called light kick. which is just a kick with reduced damage but usable while having a halberd.
the problem is that Karryn keeps going down when vaginal requirements are fulfilled BEFORE kicking anybody!

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes