RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Is there a way to make it so that night mode doesn't disable the side jobs? I still want her to be able to walk around naked and be spotted, but I also want to be able to do the side jobs
You kinda can with Aziien's RPGMV Cheat Menu by setting Night Mode to "False" when you want to do the side-jobs and to "True" when you want scandelous state, you'll still be naked regardless.
Screenshot.png

Try that one
That one works although there is always one human visitor when starting off but the rest are always goblins.
Screenshot 01.png Screenshot 02.png

Last edited:

sigdow

Aug 30, 2022
I don't understand. Can someone tell me how to get this achievement?
View attachment 2373364
There is a complete guide on steam for the masochist achievement if you want. Basically you need to take the masochist passive (+2) when you start the game, then unlock 10+ masochist passive and avoid the sadistic passive.
For endless wave, you have to finish the game in prisoner mode, and enter free play mode, then go to level 5 where you can try endless fight.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: ayylm4a00

septimusand

Sep 1, 2019
oh I do agree on that, just trying to make sense on why on earth would Karryn hace lovense integration,
Atleast with the gym it felt they were using part of all the empty space in the prison, a hope to a future expansion to showers, nursery, classroom, etc
also could add minigame for pool on the 4th floor and even the farm

adamant2113

Feb 10, 2022
Is there a way to change the max warden level per prison level cleared, and/or max level for each of the main stats? I seem to remember being able to do that in an earlier build of the game. I understand things will get unbalanced very quickly, but I wanted to test it out

adamant2113

Feb 10, 2022
Also, I found code for the Gym DLC in the js folder, including one file where the only code is 'const DLC_GYM = false;'. Does setting this to true do anything? is there any way to see that content as-is?

crastock

Aug 28, 2022
Glorious Holes
3 Star Toilet,
Hardworking Human Restroom
The Toilet Next Door
Final Destination
Bathroom Is Where The Heart Is
Im trying to get the last title in your list, so i searched in this thread the name of the title, would you mind telling me what you did in order to get the tittle?
I dont really understand what the requirments are

Bathroom is Where The Heart Is
Proof of a warden who spent over 99 turns resting on the toilet.
Passive: Fatigue Gain -5%
Equip Effects: Reduce more fatigue while resting on the toilet Fatigue gain -15%

adamant2113

Feb 10, 2022
Here's the clean steam files, enjoy! ;)

Karryn's Prison v1.1.1f4 FULL - Download: ( )
PIXELDRAIN

Compatible Build for Unofficial CCMod - Download:
PIXELDRAIN

Mods - Download: ( )
Note: Accessing discord links requires you to join .

HideHud
PERO Cheat Menu + momozahara2_naatsui Cheats (Post removed by naatsui)
Goblins In Reception
+ Image Packs +
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
emerladCoder_Krude Cheat Menu (Outdated, Built-in cheatmenu not affected)
Zenith Mods (Outdated)
Do you know if there's a way to install the mods from steam if we only have the KP install from the Mega download?

Reactions: nenlee

Pavel12354

Jul 31, 2018
How change enemy reinforcement that enemies bring after Karryn fall. Its in the same location, in RemtairyEnemyTroop?

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Im trying to get the last title in your list, so i searched in this thread the name of the title, would you mind telling me what you did in order to get the tittle?
I dont really understand what the requirments are

Bathroom is Where The Heart Is
Proof of a warden who spent over 99 turns resting on the toilet.
Passive: Fatigue Gain -5%
Equip Effects: Reduce more fatigue while resting on the toilet Fatigue gain -15%
The answer is in the description.

"Proof of a warden who spent over 99 turns resting on the toilet."

It keeps an in game counter, it doesn't expect you to do it one sitting on the toilet.

Use willpower recovery, have willpower recovery ring on if you can afford it(or use cheat money save to get it easier) and just rest command. Then go to bathroom every day farming it with rest command doing nothing else on toliet.

Neron Ghales

Apr 19, 2019
hello fellas, i need a helping hand with the CCmod, no matter what i change in the config file or the overwrite, nothing changes in the game, no matter if i disable mods or change values, is it broken or am i doing something wrong

4.60 star(s) 428 Votes