xhmueel

Jun 10, 2022
Are the other mods compatible with the new version (excluding onlyfans)? I imagine some might break when using the new bazoongas size.

5CAR3CR0W

Oct 3, 2017
Did it have to be Pixeldrain....? My download speed is over 500mbs but for some reason everytime I download off there it takes a fucking eon.
500 mbps or MBps? Highest I've seen my network reach has been around 30 MBps. But those are usually with Google Drive, MEGA, Steam, Epic, etc. downloads. With Pixeldrain, I usually get around 10 MBps. So it takes roughly 3 mins to download a 1.5 GB game. How much is a "eon" in your dictionary?

pete2094

May 16, 2020
Does anyone know where in code to change the desire requirement thresholds for certain acts? ie. reduce requirements for bukkakes

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
I didn't know that ccmod finally added a mod settings menu ingame. That's nice but I'm not sure if it is worth updating the game and breaking every mod and my own adjustments.

idk, i have installed it through vortex and done everything according to the installation guide. The game still runs fine but somehow the masturbation function in the office froze my game
I don't know about vortex. I don't trust mod managers in general and I always find manual installation methods better, especially when I don't use too many mods.

Reactions: IPRA

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
Any chance somebody could upload Sushikun's Multipack here?
Can't accept discord invite for some reason, so i'm unable to get it.

Booger Aids bg 52

Aug 25, 2023
Having bugs with bar scene bent over with beer between tits think the files might be incomplete? came up with this message but im fairly computer illiterate.
Error: Failed to load: img/karryn/waitress_table/frontA_hcup_chin_human_half_normal.png
Function.ImageManager.isReady (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/RemtairyMisc.js:4021:29)
TachieSprite.updateTachie (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/Saba_BattleTachie.js:162:26)
TachieSprite.update (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/Saba_BattleTachie.js:114:22)
chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_core.js:4092:19
Array.forEach ()
Sprite.update (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_core.js:4090:19)
Sprite.update (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/ApngPicture.js:992:24)
chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_core.js:4092:19
Array.forEach ()
Sprite.update (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_core.js:4090:19)

DcNightWing

Nov 17, 2022
I didn't know that ccmod finally added a mod settings menu ingame. That's nice but I'm not sure if it is worth updating the game and breaking every mod and my own adjustments.

I don't know about vortex. I don't trust mod managers in general and I always find manual installation methods better, especially when I don't use too many mods.
vortex is easy to use

• Angry
Reactions: RedAISkye
Jan 28, 2018
Has the mod where Karynn can now have H-Cup been uploaded? Saw it on my discord post and since it has been a few days now on Steam, I figured it should be usable now. Want confirmation; is that the case?

Edit: Nevermind, found out for myself. :3

Last edited:

Armchair-Chairman

Oct 22, 2022
can someone tag me to new updated version of karryn prison pls
Here's the clean steam files, enjoy! ;)

Karryn's Prison v1.2.6.12 FULL - Download: ( )
PIXELDRAIN
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mods - Download: ( )
Note: Accessing discord links requires you to join .

HideHud
PERO Cheat Menu + momozahara2_naatsui Cheats (Post removed by naatsui)
Goblins In Reception (Post removed by naatsui)

+ Image Packs +
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
emerladCoder_Krude Cheat Menu
Zenith Mods (Outdated)
You can download the latest version here

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
the cc mod error has been adressed many times in the last 3 or 4 pages. it is even answered!

ChudBuddy

Apr 18, 2023
I'm not seeing the animated tag. Are there no animated sex scenes? not even partially ?
Am i going to have to use my subpar imagination do some work for me ?

4.60 star(s) 428 Votes