3.50 star(s) 37 Votes

Sarahzero

Aug 15, 2017
right now there are like four antagonists the boss, the thug, the muscle guy, and the stepfather (or father for those who know the original character design)
Yeah i hate that. The boss was the one, who was the cause of her corruption and he should be the one, who has the control over her. Now he is just a guy, who fucks her from time to time.

Reactions: Ragnar

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
One disappointing thing about the Corruption Only Mode is that you can't limit the MC to only Mr. Wright, or at least I couldn't find a path that 'successfully' made it through to the end of the current v1.17 content.

Reactions: Sarahzero

Dracorn

Aug 5, 2017
Is there a scene where Katie does something with MAX or only a kiss? I tried to restart the game and I never triggered again the option where step father is allowed to take MAX with him, someone succed?

madbloke

May 4, 2017
Is there a scene where Katie does something with MAX or only a kiss? I tried to restart the game and I never triggered again the option where step father is allowed to take MAX with him, someone succed?
That got ditched a while ago due to patreon cracking down on stuff, (like beastiality)

T

Tony_Stark

hey guys, want to play this game, is it better to play with FanMod or not?

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Uhm, there is a full change-log available

But besides restoring incest, I fixed some bugs regarding getting wrong dialogues or an exception and I also reworked some dialogs, mostly on the coercion path and also adjusted a scene on the same path making you go through it even if you make bad choices (with Vera in Mr.Wright's office) and removed the usage of slut points in 1.14 and 1.15 since Katie's behavior should not really matter and the sex option should always appear when you're blackmailing.

I did not do this for 1.16 and 1.17 because IMO the pregnancy stuff is just plain stupid on the coercion path and does not fit in the narrative.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Yeah i hate that. The boss was the one, who was the cause of her corruption and he should be the one, who has the control over her. Now he is just a guy, who fucks her from time to time.
Yeah, you go full slut mode or you can't progress in that path, this game could use some branching paths.

Reactions: Sarahzero

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
It could be just me but the manipulation route seems to have disappeared. It's either purity or slut & sometimes the game seems to illogically jump between them. It goes wrong when Katie & Wright go to the pub. There's no coercion involved, just Katie dancing happily & then giggling all the way to a good shagging to round off the night. After this point it seems to be impossible to take the middle way. Has anybody else noticed this?

AuroraVT

Dec 23, 2017
found it weird that he wanted to train her as a slave said she needed more training then never mentions it again after 1 weekend

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
My impression for months is the author is not in the mood to do something. The reduction from three to two updates, now with even less content per update. And the uninspired scenes mostly the same for corruption and manipulation route. That was another promising game, sadly wasted by the dev. But, I talked to him, in the only language those kind of devs understand, money. I canceled my patreon support two months ago. No performance, no money, period.

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
My impression for months is the author is not in the mood to do something. The reduction from three to two updates, now with even less content per update. And the uninspired scenes mostly the same for corruption and manipulation route. That was another promising game, sadly wasted by the dev. But, I talked to him, in the only language those kind of devs understand, money. I canceled my patreon support two months ago. No performance, no money, period.
Spoke to the dev by email. He is very arrogant :( Honestly I pulled my pledge at that point realizing he is only there to milk his patreons.

Reactions: Thickgravy49

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
Hm, none of the two updates per month released in march.
Not suprising. One month and no update. 3Diddly decided to milk his patreons till the end.
3Diddly wrote a few months ago that he did not have time to work on the game anymore, any update he completes would only be extra and he would understand if people stop supporting him. Aren't you guys reading his posts?

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
3Diddly wrote a few months ago that he did not have time to work on the game anymore, any update he completes would only be extra and he would understand if people stop supporting him. Aren't you guys reading his posts?
I do read so many posts for so many games I support I can easily forget one or another written months ago :) But thank you for the update, which makes my decision still valid, no performance no money. Too sad because I really love this Katie model.

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes