3.50 star(s) 37 Votes

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
I do read so many posts for so many games I support I can easily forget one or another written months ago :) But thank you for the update, which makes my decision still valid, no performance no money. Too sad because I really love this Katie model.
Yeah, the minute i read his post, i cancelled my pledge. At least, he informed his patrons of what is going on, he is not like other developers who goes on for months without saying they stopped working on their game.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
3Diddly wrote a few months ago that he did not have time to work on the game anymore, any update he completes would only be extra and he would understand if people stop supporting him. Aren't you guys reading his posts?
Do you read his posts?
He also said he'd be wrapping up KC in a couple of updates & then starting a new game.
So, I'm confused.
Does he have time to work on games, or not?
You seem to know everything about him.
Perhaps you'd like to share your undoubted wisdom with the rest of us?

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
Do you read his posts?
He also said he'd be wrapping up KC in a couple of updates & then starting a new game.
So, I'm confused.
Does he have time to work on games, or not?
You seem to know everything about him.
Perhaps you'd like to share your undoubted wisdom with the rest of us?
Undoubted wisdom? There is no need for undoubted wisdom to understand what he writes, read for yourself (slowly if needed);

"In the coming months, the quantity of the updates may decrease, but I figured something is better than nothing.... I hope you guys appreciate what I'm going through, and hopefully you'll still support me. If you don't I can understand too, and thank you for being there for me throughout my journey."

Now, he never says when he'll publish those updates you mention or even when he'll start a new game. It can be next month, next year or next century. After reading the above lines, do you still expect frequent and big updates from him?

Reactions: Daniel xVxd

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Undoubted wisdom? There is no need for undoubted wisdom to understand what he writes, read for yourself (slowly if needed);

"In the coming months, the quantity of the updates may decrease, but I figured something is better than nothing.... I hope you guys appreciate what I'm going through, and hopefully you'll still support me. If you don't I can understand too, and thank you for being there for me throughout my journey."

Now, he never says when he'll publish those updates you mention or even when he'll start a new game. It can be next month, next year or next century. After reading the above lines, do you still expect frequent and big updates from him?
I can read just fine, but thanks for your concern regarding my literacy skills.
That literally brought a tear to my eye.
But I wonder if you can(read that is).
You haven't answered my question.
If he hasn't got the time to work on any games, like you say, how can he start a new game?
And to answer your question, no I don't expect anything at all from this guy.
His updates used to be frequent, but when were they ever big?
Seeing as you seem rather reluctant to answer my questions, I'll answer for you...
The answer is never.

Reactions: Forix

Daniel xVxd

Nov 19, 2017
It just boggle my brain the mindset of people who complain about the quality and frequency of game ' update on a pirate forum. Majority don't pay for the content, some pay for some. Still they have the audacity to bitch. Or if you are one of those who support him, have it occurred to you, you choose the wrong place to voice you disagreement? Go to his Patreon complain there at the source and/or cancel you pledge to him.
But it's really tiresome reading here round-n-round: "Oh he used to update so often, and his updates were bigger. Now it's rare, small and shite... Shame on him."
Sigh :noexpression:

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
While I agree that "pirates" shouldn't be casting "shame" around, I think it is still fine for them to express their opinions. It is not unreasonable to be disappointed when you are enjoying a game with episodic releases that stops being updated and suffers a severe drop in quality. For a while Katie's Corruption was my favorite game here, but recent updates have been, frankly, rubbish. That is undeniably disappointing, and I think it is OK to express that.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
It just boggle my brain the mindset of people who complain about the quality and frequency of game ' update on a pirate forum. Majority don't pay for the content, some pay for some. Still they have the audacity to bitch. Or if you are one of those who support him, have it occurred to you, you choose the wrong place to voice you disagreement? Go to his Patreon complain there at the source and/or cancel you pledge to him.
But it's really tiresome reading here round-n-round: "Oh he used to update so often, and his updates were bigger. Now it's rare, small and shite... Shame on him."
Sigh :noexpression:
Quite clearly my post was replying to Amanda Carter, so I'm not sure why you've even felt the need to get involved.
Nobody asked you to read it, did they? So 'sorry' that you found it 'really tiresome'.
If I want to post something, whether on here or Patreon, I will(as long as it's within the forum/Patreon rules).
And to be quite blunt, whether you like it or not, is irrelevant.
Have a great day:)

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
I personally don't find his explanations very adequate. Just "I'm slow for unknown reasons" so what are people meant to think about that?
It's very unprofessional to not communicate what you do when you accept money. You're meant to clearly say what you do, how much you focus on a specific project, whats the schedule etc. If you want to be perfectly private and have full control of your life with no responsibilities to tell other people anything you shouldn't be on patreon.

Think of it as a publicly traded company vs privately owned. Information is necessary for making informed decisions.

Reactions: Thickgravy49

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Do you have a time-line of when he said what?
Because the latest that I read here was that he has little time to work on the game due to his new job and then produced two disappointing updates.

But I do see he has a poll about a new MC on patreon. Now I'm confused.
He has little time but he wants to start a new game?
Where's the milking emoticon when you need it ;)

Reactions: Thickgravy49

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
If he hasn't got the time to work on any games, like you say, how can he start a new game?
I can't speak for the developer, nor for the person you originally asked this question of, but 'working' on a game (existing or new) can consist of many things.

One such thing is 'writing notes' about what you plan to do, which generally can be done anywhere (including not at your game making machine) and generally doesn't take up as much time as other things like 'generating artwork', 'writing script', 'coding', 'assembling a release', 'interacting with subscribers', etc....

So I think it is more than possible for someone to both: not to have time to 'work' on a (existing) game; while still finding the time to 'start' a new one.

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
I can read just fine, but thanks for your concern regarding my literacy skills.
That literally brought a tear to my eye.
But I wonder if you can(read that is).
You haven't answered my question.
And to answer your question, no I don't expect anything at all from this guy.
His updates used to be frequent, but when were they ever big?
Seeing as you seem rather reluctant to answer my questions, I'll answer for you...
The answer is never.
I already answered your question, I post again what i wrote, try to make attention this time. lol

"Now, he never says when he'll publish those updates you mention or even when he'll start a new game. It can be next month, next year or next century. "

By the way, 3Diddly posted a sneak peek of the next version. As he said before, he'll make small updates from now on and he does not have time to make bigger updates.. People who accept this will continue to support him. Look what is written at the top of his patreon page;

"WARNING: Please do NOT pledge to me if you find that the quantity of my content per update does not meet your expectations."

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
I already answered your question, I post again what i wrote, try to make attention this time. lol

"Now, he never says when he'll publish those updates you mention or even when he'll start a new game. It can be next month, next year or next century. "

By the way, 3Diddly posted a sneak peek of the next version. As he said before, he'll make small updates from now on and he does not have time to make bigger updates.. People who accept this will continue to support him. Look what is written at the top of his patreon page;

"WARNING: Please do NOT pledge to me if you find that the quantity of my content per update does not meet your expectations."
Zzzzz.....

Reactions: Forix

madbloke

May 4, 2017

In this update, Katie will go on a girl's night out with Vera and Hannah. Katie has opened up quite a bit from before, and may do something wild this night! She will have a couple of drinks and it will be up to the player to decide whether she will add to her pool of potential fathers for her baby!

Update will be released this weekend for 5$ patrons, then at the end of the month for 3$ patrons.

Reactions: SholBlerk

SholBlerk

May 11, 2017

In this update, Katie will go on a girl's night out with Vera and Hannah. Katie has opened up quite a bit from before, and may do something wild this night! She will have a couple of drinks and it will be up to the player to decide whether she will add to her pool of potential fathers for her baby!

Update will be released this weekend for 5$ patrons, then at the end of the month for 3$ patrons.
Thanks.

Could you also share the image?

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes