3.50 star(s) 37 Votes

jumm

May 16, 2017
Is it possible to corrupt her and retain her old look?
I do like the corruption but I hate the hair-bleaching, tats and piercings.
oh,, bro.. I do like the corruption too but we all love the hair-bleaching, tats and piercings...
simbol of lovely slut

Reactions: xeno74de

Makeshift

Nov 16, 2017
Wow this update actually took me one minute to play through. This used to be one of my favorite games but the lack of progression is extremely disappointing. Seems 3Diddly has lost his passion for this work entirely. Hopefully he may find it in something else, I have always been a fan of his style of complete corruption.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Wow this update actually took me one minute to play through. This used to be one of my favorite games but the lack of progression is extremely disappointing. Seems 3Diddly has lost his passion for this work entirely. Hopefully he may find it in something else, I have always been a fan of his style of complete corruption.
Yeah something else, a new game it is. See the news I posted earlier.

I am disappointed too and after removing the incest and bestiality parts I just play it for curiosity. But I would like to see another game with the Katie type model, I think she's one of the hottest models out there, at least for me.

Reactions: Thickgravy49

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
He wrote the game will be finished in a couple of updates. So I think there will be a maximum of 5 to 7 updates left.

stronkie

Jan 29, 2018
I really like Katie. But makes me wonder.. if you dump your boyfriend , do you screw up some of the storyline. I was hoping that she would become pregnant and that she has to confess to her BF that she fucked around. Or something like that..

Also according to the Gerne description , Beastality should be in there.. Well maybe I missed something.. But I cannot find it.

stronkie

Jan 29, 2018
smiles well in your path to get that brian marriage.. did you fuck all the other people you came around.. or were you playing like a saint :D

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes