3.50 star(s) 37 Votes

_Zebra_

Jun 24, 2017
Let me guess: you talk with Vera, after that Brandon picks you up, he puts a baby in you (if you didn’t let Wright do that last time) and then takes you to get a VCH piercing...

Reactions: Brololol and dav121

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
This is one of the best games currently on the themes i like most: female protagonist, corruption and blackmail. Im compelled to write due to some negativity regarding the game and its creator. I think he should stick with his passion and vision and not be derailed by some here and in his patreon. Comments against his work and person only serve to dissuade him to keep working on such a great game. Its already a very niche market, i think we cant afford to lose him.

I hope he continues giving player options on outcomes. I prefer the more dark theme and bad endings for the protagonist. Maybe it be possible later to have options on the protagonist looks regarding hair color, tattoos, breast size, etc. I think another great game like this "Good Girl Gone Bad" has that option.

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
Im judging the game at its current state. It has a lot of content as of now compared to other games i tried, and i think i tried almost all of them that have female pov with dark themes. Other games im liking as much as this one are:

1. Annas Exciting Affection
2. Good Girl Gone Bad
3. Elenas Life
4. Lily of the Valley

I think the content is comparable to those, if not more. Also Elenas, Lily and Anna use RPGM that make the game artificially longer.

If any want to add games with the female pov and dark themes as good or better than Katie or those above. Please list them here. I want to play those too.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
This used to be one of the best games of it's type until the dev got totally lazy.
I don't understand your comment about members on here & his patreon "derailing him".
No-one made him keep reducing his output, to the point where now it's almost not worth bothering with.
He did that all by himself.
The level of content went from 5 mins of gameplay a week, to the same per month.
I don't think for one second he was influenced by anything said on here or patreon.
Have a great day ;)
Feb 26 at 6:33pm
Hi guys,
While Katie's Corruption will be finalized after a couple of updates, I'm thinking about the next game.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Feb 26 at 6:33pm
Hi guys,
While Katie's Corruption will be finalized after a couple of updates, I'm thinking about the next game.
3diddly said in December that he couldn't produce the level of content he had been previously, as it was, & I quote, "killing him".
Now he wants to end this game & start a new one?
Lol, lol & lol again.
You couldn't even make this shit up ;)

Reactions: T800 and Brololol

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Im judging the game at its current state. It has a lot of content as of now compared to other games i tried, and i think i tried almost all of them that have female pov with dark themes. Other games im liking as much as this one are:

2. Good Girl Gone Bad
3. Elenas Life
4. Lily of the Valley

I think the content is comparable to those, if not more. Also Elenas, Lily and Anna use RPGM that make the game artificially longer.

If any want to add games with the female pov and dark themes as good or better than Katie or those above. Please list them here. I want to play those too.
And I've followed this game from the beginning & also been a patron for approx 8 months so I'm judging it over that length of time, seeing as I know exactly what's happened during the time the game's been developed.
I don't agree with your assessment as regards comparison with the 4 games you've mentioned, but that's your opinion & you're perfectly entitled to it.
Enjoy it while it lasts, which by all accounts won't be very long. Lol.
All the best ;)

dofdof

Jan 12, 2018
@yankev You don't need a Mac version to play to the game, download the Windows version then:
- Download renpy SDK here:
- Open the renpy DMG and copy the "renpy-xxxx-sdk" folder somewhere
- Copy the "game" folder contained in the Katie 1.17 archive to the "renpy-xxxx-sdk" folder
- Double-click on "renpy.app" contained in "renpy-xxxx-sdk"

It'll works with every renpy games ;)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

2. Good Girl Gone Bad
3. Elenas Life
4. Lily of the Valley

Can I propose some other games for you with female MC?
-A Wife and Mother

-Milf's Tale

-Zoe's Temptations

-Valiant Warrior Astrid

-Valentina's Story

-Coming of Age

-Officer Chloe

-Lida's Adventure

-Sarah's Life

-Catherine's Adventure

-Claire's Quest

-Overgrown Genesis

-Road Trip

-Sea Holiday

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
Is it possible to corrupt her and retain her old look?
I do like the corruption but I hate the hair-bleaching, tats and piercings.

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
Is it possible to corrupt her and retain her old look?
I do like the corruption but I hate the hair-bleaching, tats and piercings.
Not on full corruption route. You can get hair black again by going the blackmail (manipulation) route.

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes