3.50 star(s) 37 Votes

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Disappointed with this update and more generally how the game is progressing. The corruption route and the blackmail route are essentially identical. I really hoped that the script could be a bit more involved than it currently is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
The whole scene on the blackmail path did indeed not make much sense but the two paths have always been pretty similar. The only difference so far is the breast augmentation.

Another thing that annoyed me is, what happened with the dress code at work?
On both paths she wore her dinner outfit

Reactions: othello

othello

May 30, 2017
Disappointed with this update and more generally how the game is progressing. The corruption route and the blackmail route are essentially identical. I really hoped that the script could be a bit more involved than it currently is
Disappointment is the right word to describe the content of this update. I'm not complaining about the length of it but the dialogues and the story are simply too weird. So far on corruption Katie dreamed of she could have every man she wanted with her looks, on manipulation she still loves Brian. And, on both paths, she wants to return to college after having finished her job at the office. So, what is the reason she suddenly changed her mind and wants to become a mom (what simply means she has to stop college)? And, at least for the manipulation path, she's disgusted by Wright but she obeys when he wants to make her pregnant? In my opinion, this chapter makes no sense at all.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Fair play, here's hoping for the best. At least she isn't wearing that horrible red hoodie thing anymore, but when are we going to see something other than Katie fucking Wright/Brandon/Jacob/Father/Step-father?

Reactions: sevensham

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
yeah it's because when patreon was hitting these kinds of games the creator had to cut lots of stuff out which would have added a bunch of things to the blackmail path now it is edited down so it is pretty much the same as the corruption path

Reactions: dav121
3.50 star(s) 37 Votes