3.50 star(s) 37 Votes

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
There's 1 scene. 3 minutes long per branch, total 6 minutes of gameplay after more than 1 month of developement. Every month this developer surprises me more an dmore. This is the last time I give him my money.
I alluded to this a while back and was attacked from all sides by his fans.
The facts speak for themselves.
This guy is producing less & less content with every update.
I was a $20 patron for 6 months or so. I cancelled this after December.
Re-upped my pledge this month. More out of curiosity than anything.
This months update was again disappointing imo.
Your post made me smile, Brickman. So thanks for that.
I'm glad other some other members recognise the actual truth ; )

Reactions: botc76 and Timhulk

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I also pledged him a while ago because I like the main char model, she's hot. But after update 1.14 I think I stopped it. The updates were way to small for such a long time and 20$ per month. Also compared to other creators!

Reactions: Thickgravy49

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
The game isn't bad, the renders are nice, but anybody who denies that he's milking his patreons is either a fool or his brother. ;)

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
3Diddly already said that he does not have much time to work on the game, he decreased the pledge amounts and he said he would understand if people stop giving money to him.

After all his explanations, how people can accuse him of milking the game? If you still pay to him, it means you already accepted the small updates. I didn't and i stopped last month.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Just play several updates together, that's how I play this game. After this one I will wait until 0.18 or 0.19

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
3Diddly already said that he does not have much time to work on the game, he decreased the pledge amounts and he said he would understand if people stop giving money to him.

After all his explanations, how people can accuse him of milking the game? If you still pay to him, it means you already accepted the small updates. I didn't and i stopped last month.

Why do you constantly feel the need to rebuke anyone who crticises this guy?
Lots of people are saying similar things.
Is everyone else wrong & it's just you that's right?
I don't think so.
Climb out of his arse for once.

Reactions: botc76

madbloke

May 4, 2017
Well I'm prepared to "give the benefit of the doubt" I believe is the expression, I am a 20 a month supporter for more than 6 months now and I have been satisfied so far,
some of you may not have read this;

Peace to all

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Lol. This is from December. I've followed this game from the beginning and the updates have always been small compared to others. Not the smallest around, not Fate of Irnia like for the most of it, but damn small nonetheless.

If you're willing to pay for it, fine, but I wouldn't and if I did, I would feel I'm not getting my money's worth.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
This update has taught me that strong sperm makes the morning after pill ineffective (WTF?!? Now I wonder if 3Diddly also believes this)

Anyways, I updated my to 1.16.
You would be surprised the crazy and inaccurate things people believe about sex.

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
Why do you constantly feel the need to rebuke anyone who crticises this guy?
Lots of people are saying similar things.
Is everyone else wrong & it's just you that's right?
I don't think so.
Climb out of his arse for once.
I have every right to comment whatever i want unless it is against the rules of the forum. I see that you can not answer the points i raised and instead you are making personal attacks against me. It is a cheap method.

The dev said he didn't have time to work on the game, you still gave him money and now you accuse him? Nope, there is only one guy who can be accused in this situation; yourself.

Everyone please read madbloke's post at 1871. 3Diddly said that "In the coming months, the quantity of the updates may decrease, but I figured something is better than nothing." If you still pay money to him, know that.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
I have every right to comment whatever i want unless it is against the rules of the forum. I see that you can not answer the points i raised and instead you are making personal attacks against me. It is a cheap method.

The dev said he didn't have time to work on the game, you still gave him money and now you accuse him? Nope, there is only one guy who can be accused in this situation; yourself.

Everyone please read madbloke's post at 1871. 3Diddly said that "In the coming months, the quantity of the updates may decrease, but I figured something is better than nothing." If you still pay money to him, know that.
I haven't accused him of anything. Did you read my post?
I see that you cannot answer my question and instead you are making personal attacks against me, so that must also be a cheap method ; )
By your own admission, December was, I think you said"massively disappointing". You don't even pledge to the guy anymore, so why do you even give a fuck what other members are saying about him?
How could anyone pledging have accepted by default the size of the January update, when nobody except the dev knew how big it was going to be?
You seem to be naive enough to accept everything this guy says as fact, I'm not.
But well done. The f95 zone award for being the member most likely to jump to this dev's defence goes to...you.
Have a great day ; )

kays

Jan 4, 2018
is there any bugfix i replayed the game with the new version but the whole new scene with her boss the fuck scene on the end bugs out only get errors untill scene is done than the version is over

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
is there any bugfix i replayed the game with the new version but the whole new scene with her boss the fuck scene on the end bugs out only get errors untill scene is done than the version is over
What errors are you getting exactly?

kays

Jan 4, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'k116 1 copy.png'>:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 11629, in script call
    menu:
  File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 693, in script call
    python in _console:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 21730, in script call
    "Afterward, both of them got dressed again."
    python in _console:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 21943, in script
    w "You little fucking tease. I'm going to drain my balls in you."
IOError: Couldn't find file 'k116 1 copy.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    menu:
    python in _console:
    python in _console:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 21943, in script
    w "You little fucking tease. I'm going to drain my balls in you."
  File "D:\Katie-115-pc\Katie-1.15-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 613, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact)
  File "D:\Katie-115-pc\Katie-1.15-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1147, in say
    who(what, interact=interact)
  File "D:\Katie-115-pc\Katie-1.15-pc\renpy\character.py", line 877, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "D:\Katie-115-pc\Katie-1.15-pc\renpy\character.py", line 716, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "D:\Katie-115-pc\Katie-1.15-pc\renpy\character.py", line 508, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\Katie-115-pc\Katie-1.15-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Katie-115-pc\Katie-1.15-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2526, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Katie-115-pc\Katie-1.15-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2883, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "D:\Katie-115-pc\Katie-1.15-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1955, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 427, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6806)
    rv = render(root, width, height, 0, 0)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 196, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2978)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "D:\Katie-115-pc\Katie-1.15-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 693, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3440)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 196, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2978)
  File "D:\Katie-115-pc\Katie-1.15-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 693, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3440)
  File "renpy/display/accelerator.pyx", line 108, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render (gen\renpy.display.accelerator.c:2027)
    cr = render(child, widtho, heighto, st - self.child_st_base, at)
  File "D:\Katie-115-pc\Katie-1.15-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 387, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "D:\Katie-115-pc\Katie-1.15-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 208, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "D:\Katie-115-pc\Katie-1.15-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 473, in render
    im = cache.get(self)
  File "D:\Katie-115-pc\Katie-1.15-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 200, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "D:\Katie-115-pc\Katie-1.15-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 524, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "D:\Katie-115-pc\Katie-1.15-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 543, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
3Diddly's World: Katie's Corruption 1.15
Code:

While loading <'Image' u'k116 1 copy.png'>:
    menu:
    python in _console:
    python in _console:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 21944, in script
    k "Yes, sir."

Full traceback:
    menu:
    python in _console:
    python in _console:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 21944, in script
    k "Yes, sir."
  File "D:\Katie-115-pc\Katie-1.15-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 613, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact)
  File "D:\Katie-115-pc\Katie-1.15-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1147, in say
    who(what, interact=interact)
  File "D:\Katie-115-pc\Katie-1.15-pc\renpy\character.py", line 877, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "D:\Katie-115-pc\Katie-1.15-pc\renpy\character.py", line 716, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "D:\Katie-115-pc\Katie-1.15-pc\renpy\character.py", line 508, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\Katie-115-pc\Katie-1.15-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2526, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Katie-115-pc\Katie-1.15-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2883, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "D:\Katie-115-pc\Katie-1.15-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1955, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 427, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6806)
    rv = render(root, width, height, 0, 0)
  File "renpy/display/accelerator.pyx", line 108, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render (gen\renpy.display.accelerator.c:2027)
    cr = render(child, widtho, heighto, st - self.child_st_base, at)
  File "D:\Katie-115-pc\Katie-1.15-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 387, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "D:\Katie-115-pc\Katie-1.15-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 208, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "D:\Katie-115-pc\Katie-1.15-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 473, in render
    im = cache.get(self)
  File "D:\Katie-115-pc\Katie-1.15-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 200, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "D:\Katie-115-pc\Katie-1.15-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 524, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "D:\Katie-115-pc\Katie-1.15-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 543, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Code:

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 427, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "D:\Katie-115-pc\Katie-1.15-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 814, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Katie-115-pc\Katie-1.15-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1719, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 30, in <module>
    ui.interact()
  File "D:\Katie-115-pc\Katie-1.15-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3204, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "D:\Katie-115-pc\Katie-1.15-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 960, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "D:\Katie-115-pc\Katie-1.15-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 960, in event
  File "D:\Katie-115-pc\Katie-1.15-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 651, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "D:\Katie-115-pc\Katie-1.15-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 232, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "D:\Katie-115-pc\Katie-1.15-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 232, in event
  File "D:\Katie-115-pc\Katie-1.15-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 889, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "D:\Katie-115-pc\Katie-1.15-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 824, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "D:\Katie-115-pc\Katie-1.15-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 306, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 427, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "D:\Katie-115-pc\Katie-1.15-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 594, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "D:\Katie-115-pc\Katie-1.15-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1674, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "D:\Katie-115-pc\Katie-1.15-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1517, in rollback
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes