3.50 star(s) 37 Votes

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
when jump cnt70 after the scene when the office laods it gives me errors and i really wanted to see the scene afterwards do you know where i had to jump to see it? just saw vera brandon fucking her in the office than it crashed again
I can't help you without an error message and AFAIK Brandon does not fuck Vera so that description is also not helping.

Brickman

May 26, 2017
It's been almost a month since the last update. And I bet this new one doesn't have more than 10 minutes worth of gameplay...

Zaluus

May 24, 2017
It's been almost a month since the last update. And I bet this new one doesn't have more than 10 minutes worth of gameplay...
As each update only has 5 to 10 minutes of new gameplay, I usually wait 3 months before downloading and playing again.

Reactions: dav121

Brickman

May 26, 2017
As each update only has 5 to 10 minutes of new gameplay, I usually wait 3 months before downloading and playing again.
Yeah, but at first updates came weekly, then bi-weekly, and now they seem to be monthly. But the amount of content per update seems to be the same, so... Way to improve one's project.

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
Yeah, but at first updates came weekly, then bi-weekly, and now they seem to be monthly. But the amount of content per update seems to be the same, so... Way to improve one's project.
For 3Diddly's defence, he also decreased the amounts of pledges required to 1/4. So you can get the latest version of the game on the day of release for 5$ instead of 20$. He explained that he has a new job and he is quite busy. At least he says the truth and does something for his patrons.

I didn't freeze my pledge because i'm angry with him, i try to support the developers (especially if they develop NTR games) who are focused on their game. 3Diddly right now is focused to his job and this game is nothing more than a side project for him.

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
Talking of NTR is there a list of really good or goodish NTR games by any chance?
it depends if by NTR you are looking for Netorare, Netori or Netorase.
Using an English terminology, if what you're after is a female MC that gets corrupted you can try Lily of the valley, Anna exciting affection, Elena's life.
If what you're looking for is swingers / cuckoldry, you can try the adventurous couple, power couple, Angelica's temptation, the tyrant.
if you're into voyeurism, there was mom or sister but it was abandoned or you can just try any Slonique's game, the MC there is guaranteed to never get any action and only watch other people having fun.

dofdof

Jan 12, 2018
Bueno: If you download the mod available on the first page, you won't need a walkthrough.
The mod display which choices will increase or decrease your corruption points.

All you need to do to explore all routes is to maximize your corruption points (top right corner) and manage your true feeling point (top left corner) as follow:
1. Purity: Keep your TFP to the max. Always choose to "Stay loyal to Brian" when asked.
2. Corruption: Decrease your TFP each time you can. Always choose to "Degrade your relationship".
3. Blackmail: Decrease your TFP each time you can until they're equal to 6. Then, next time you'll be asked to choose between "Stay loyal" or "Degrade relationship", choose to "Stay loyal". Your TFP will be back to 7 and you'll be on the blackmail route.

Reactions: fugazi666

Luigi08

May 1, 2017
The dev cut the scene off because new Patreon regulations don't allow bestiality. You may try to d/l some earlier version which included one short scene.
Thanks othello, yet another spineless rule set in place by the all mighty Patreon that I honestly was unaware of, but let me not veer off of this well improved game. To survive ya have to take what's given and so far I am still proud of 3diddly for his progression with this game even with the handicaps put in place.

HenrikIbsen

Aug 24, 2017
Talking of NTR is there a list of really good or goodish NTR games by any chance?
So it's not on here, but two good, English translated NTR VNs are
Kedamono (Kazoku) tachi no Sumu Ie de
Taimanin Yukikaze
There's also some NTR endings to the VN Starless.
For RPG type games, I'd strongly recommend
Netorare Imouto Misaki
Minako
Thug Hero Party has some good twisted NTR, but it's really grindy

Reactions: Bombolone

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
So it's not on here, but two good, English translated NTR VNs are
Kedamono (Kazoku) tachi no Sumu Ie de
Taimanin Yukikaze
There's also some NTR endings to the VN Starless.
For RPG type games, I'd strongly recommend
Netorare Imouto Misaki
Minako
Thug Hero Party has some good twisted NTR, but it's really grindy
"Kedamono (Kazoku) tachi no Sumu Ie de" is at f95zone, i'm currently playing it;

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes