3.50 star(s) 37 Votes
Jan 1, 2018
Bueno: If you download the mod available on the first page, you won't need a walkthrough.
The mod display which choices will increase or decrease your corruption points.

All you need to do to explore all routes is to maximize your corruption points (top right corner) and manage your true feeling point (top left corner) as follow:
1. Purity: Keep your TFP to the max. Always choose to "Stay loyal to Brian" when asked.
2. Corruption: Decrease your TFP each time you can. Always choose to "Degrade your relationship".
3. Blackmail: Decrease your TFP each time you can until they're equal to 6. Then, next time you'll be asked to choose between "Stay loyal" or "Degrade relationship", choose to "Stay loyal". Your TFP will be back to 7 and you'll be on the blackmail route.
I'm not seeing a link to a mod on the first or second page (I presume you meant of this thread). What am I missing?

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
FYI Any version from 1.08 up to 1.11 will have the scene.
1.12 has the patreon changes and I did not restore Max in my mod since it is the one scene.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

HenrikIbsen

Aug 24, 2017
That feeling when you're waiting for an update (or news regarding an update) to the game, and every update to the thread is a side conversation. :test2: (Of which I am now equally guilty):tf:

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes